Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A brave new world 15:01 - Feb 13 with 1224 viewsRangersDave

Ok, like most here I'm a tad miffed about today's result.

Well, in all honesty most of the results this season.

So, as we have him, presumably until the end of the season, do we stick with JFH until then, even if we only get 1 or 2 more wins and if the team doesn't look like getting anywhere, player wise?

If these are les's signings, and some don't seem to be up to much, shouldn't we let JFH raid the piggy bank at closed season and see what he can do?
Is Les a potential week link to JFH doing 'his thing'?

Just asking for open and honest discussion chaps, no mud slinging please. Lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

A brave new world on 15:08 - Feb 13 with 1183 views1BobbyHazell

We've got a young spine of players - Smithies, Hall, Luongo, Poults, Washington- all in their first year. Let's not forget it was only last season that Ferdinand, Fer, Sandro, Caulker etc were our signings. Considering our financial 'issues' that's a decent turn around in 1 season in terms of now having a core of keen, lower waged youngsters to build a team around.

We are comfortable mid table which is better than many thought we'd be at the start of the season.

It's a process Dave and at last it's happening. It's going to take more time, there's still a few big earners with years left on their contracts but we're getting there.

There WILL be more days like these, that's football, but don't let it cloud what we are attempting to do mid to long term.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 15:09]
A brave new world on 15:10 - Feb 13 with 1163 viewsMatch82

For the first time in about 5 years, we are in February with nothing to play for. Perfect opportunity to see what we have in the squad, and experiment a bit. Nothing to gain at all by getting rid of JFH at this point.

I see a lot of people on here saying our young players are good enough, and others saying they are not. This is the textbook time to find out, so my only hope for the rest of the season is that we throw a couple of them in, regardless of whether that means dropping a few points.
A brave new world on 15:42 - Feb 13 with 1081 viewsHollowayRanger

Nothing to gain at all by getting rid of JFH at this point.

APART FROM TRYING TO GET IN CLEMMENT OR PEARSON

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A brave new world on 15:51 - Feb 13 with 1037 viewsBucksRanger

or HOLLOWAY.
A brave new world on 15:58 - Feb 13 with 1012 viewsQPR_John

A brave new world on 15:10 - Feb 13 by Match82

For the first time in about 5 years, we are in February with nothing to play for. Perfect opportunity to see what we have in the squad, and experiment a bit. Nothing to gain at all by getting rid of JFH at this point.

I see a lot of people on here saying our young players are good enough, and others saying they are not. This is the textbook time to find out, so my only hope for the rest of the season is that we throw a couple of them in, regardless of whether that means dropping a few points.

Anymore performances like today and we will have something to play for
A brave new world on 16:33 - Feb 13 with 935 viewsQPRDave

Doughty has scored 2 this afternoon for Swindon.

Mind you like Gladwin seems more at home in Lge 1
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 17:07]
A brave new world on 17:22 - Feb 13 with 862 viewsHollowayRanger

A brave new world on 15:51 - Feb 13 by BucksRanger

or HOLLOWAY.

Oh No no, im happy at the library I really couldn't thanks

oh you mean

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A brave new world on 17:26 - Feb 13 with 846 viewsessextaxiboy

Let them get on with it , support the team and the Manager . He isnt taking us down or up so he has the time to build for next year . If the fans pile pressure on it just makes it harder for them .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024