Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Just" back 15:33 - Feb 13 with 2039 viewsPinnerPaul

Bit of a lie there, left on 80' , home by 2.45.

Awful, where to start, who had the least awful game - Mackie I suppose, at least he ran about a bit, even Smithies (no chance with the goals) looked like he had received intensive training from Rob Green during the week on his kicking.

Players bad, formation bad, a bad bad & b***y cold day.

Just off out to unblock our drains - should be a bit more enjoyable than the 80' at LR!
"Just" back on 15:41 - Feb 13 with 1972 viewsJonDoeman

I stayed till the end , its a mixture of loyalty & tightness !! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

"Just" back on 15:57 - Feb 13 with 1893 viewsWilloW4

"Just" back on 15:41 - Feb 13 by JonDoeman

I stayed till the end , its a mixture of loyalty & tightness !! ;)

Is it loyalty? Anyone who left early I'd say fair enough.. A terrible performance, no excuses, anyone who thought leaving early to clean out their guttering and walk the dog in the pishing rain, makes sense to me.
"Just" back on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 1873 viewsJonDoeman

"Just" back on 15:57 - Feb 13 by WilloW4

Is it loyalty? Anyone who left early I'd say fair enough.. A terrible performance, no excuses, anyone who thought leaving early to clean out their guttering and walk the dog in the pishing rain, makes sense to me.

I did say a mixture ! Maybe its more tightness, I've paid for it so I'll watch it till the bitter end! Plus its a policy that has served me well in the past, in not missing comebacks!

It Is What It Is !!

"Just" back on 21:49 - Feb 13 with 1528 viewssevenhoop

"Just" back on 16:00 - Feb 13 by JonDoeman

I did say a mixture ! Maybe its more tightness, I've paid for it so I'll watch it till the bitter end! Plus its a policy that has served me well in the past, in not missing comebacks!

Left at ht. Get so little out of being there these days
"Just" back on 07:20 - Feb 15 with 1223 viewsthemodfather

any qpr fan who finds a positive or is happy with our performance v fulham, may need therapy.
all opinions of course....i felt we were shite and got what we deserved , nothing but a humiliation.
i'm still sodding angry about the lack of passion, heart, fight etc
"Just" back on 11:44 - Feb 15 with 1091 viewsTacticalR

"Just" back on 07:20 - Feb 15 by themodfather

any qpr fan who finds a positive or is happy with our performance v fulham, may need therapy.
all opinions of course....i felt we were shite and got what we deserved , nothing but a humiliation.

It could be post-traumatic stress disorder.

Air hostess clique

"Just" back on 11:59 - Feb 15 with 1058 viewsWilloW4

"Just" back on 07:20 - Feb 15 by themodfather

100% agree.youve nailed it mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024