Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young loanee Kakay on BBC ALBA 17:34 - Feb 13 with 1083 viewskarl

Anyone interested can see Livingston v Hibs on SKY channel 143 where QPR loanee Kakay is playing for Livi
Young loanee Kakay on BBC ALBA on 20:24 - Feb 13 with 985 viewsJonDoeman

How'd he do Karl?

It Is What It Is !!

Young loanee Kakay on BBC ALBA on 01:44 - Feb 14 with 870 viewskarl

Young loanee Kakay on BBC ALBA on 20:24 - Feb 13 by JonDoeman

How'd he do Karl?

Tbh JD I hardly noticed him, Gaelic commentary and concentrating on the Hibs players in a poor game (weather was partly to blame) he passed me by. Obviously nothing negative either, he looked slightly built so in a good league where physicality is not main requirement but would need to bulk up for English game unless he has athleticism which wasn't apparent tonight would be the only points I could make
Young loanee Kakay on BBC ALBA on 12:02 - Feb 14 with 769 viewsnewgolddream

Thanx Karl. Watched it on the laptop and delighted with the point after Alloa holding Rangers earlier in the day. Your description of Kakay was spot on and Perch didn't look a whole better yesterday against Fulham.. What was JP thinkin of with that fresh air tackle in second half???
Young loanee Kakay on BBC ALBA on 16:12 - Feb 14 with 677 viewskarl

Young loanee Kakay on BBC ALBA on 12:02 - Feb 14 by newgolddream

Thanx Karl. Watched it on the laptop and delighted with the point after Alloa holding Rangers earlier in the day. Your description of Kakay was spot on and Perch didn't look a whole better yesterday against Fulham.. What was JP thinkin of with that fresh air tackle in second half???

Good point for Livi newgold and both teams had chances to win so honours shared probably right.
Livi did well and didnt sit with 10 men behind the ball so i'm hopeful they can stay up this year, always bring through good young players and i like the 'Tony Macaroni' stadium, best named ground in Scotland!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024