Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. 18:03 - Feb 13 with 1582 viewsfreddieeddie

JFH has brought in Washington who looks good. El Kahyati looks OK so far and we have a promising keeper. We all said even Jose Mourinho couldn't do much with our squad and lack of self motivation. JFH has to be given time. All we wanted was a decent manager, which unfortunately CR was never going to be. JFH wouldn't have been my ideal choice but he has good potential and I feel he will build a decent squad given time. We have to take the rough with the smooth in this transitional period. Judge him next season after he can change the squad around in the summer.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:07 - Feb 13 with 1560 viewskropotkin41

It's silly to have too much of a go at JFH at this stage. This season has been a non-starter and to be fair we have been hard to beat (today's embarrassment aside). Give the man the summer and see how he does - so far I'm encouraged.

Even very good teams will have bad days, and we aren't that yet. No need to throw the panic anchor overboard quite yet.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:11 - Feb 13 with 1543 viewsfreddieeddie

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:07 - Feb 13 by kropotkin41

It's silly to have too much of a go at JFH at this stage. This season has been a non-starter and to be fair we have been hard to beat (today's embarrassment aside). Give the man the summer and see how he does - so far I'm encouraged.

Even very good teams will have bad days, and we aren't that yet. No need to throw the panic anchor overboard quite yet.

Agreed. I am one for sticking with a manager and at least let them put their plans in place. Ramsey was an exception and I wanted him out from day one as it was a shocking decision to give him the job. Just give it a couple of seasons to build.

People must be mad if they seriously want JFH out already.

I worked in a gym as a personal trainer around 15 years ago. Paul Clement was a PE teacher and used to bring his class in to train whilst he had a gentle cycle. How he has gone from that to coaching 'Ronaldo' is incredible but no way would I want him in control of our club. I couldn't take him seriously after chatting to him as a teacher.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:13 - Feb 13 with 1525 viewsbosh67

Ramsey, Warnock, Warnock's assistant and now JFH. He is technically manager number 4 this season.

Crawl over the line, get rid of the high earners, bring in more players like Washington, Naz, Hall etc and go again next season.

This one is hard because we are in that floating shouldn't go down, won't go up but need to get safe sooner than later stage. But... if he doesn't see the fullback issue on both sides that will be a worry. Stephen Hawking and Heather Mills are quicker.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:13 - Feb 13 with 1525 viewsWeaverQPR

It all points towards another massive summer rebuild......again. The defence is woeful no communication or leadership. Midfield has no composure nobody who can pass or create. Upfront today was embarrassing.
Considering Fulham front two both want out they were still too good for us.
Jfh team as poor as anything I've seen in recent years.

@WeavQPR

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:14 - Feb 13 with 1518 viewsWilloW4

What defence? Talking of turd, ours was shite.!!
In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:18 - Feb 13 with 1508 viewsbaz_qpr

Not sure we need a massive rebuild, but certainly need a couple of leaders, hopefully Jack Robinson will slot in a left back soon, we need a right back, a defensive midfielder, another centre forward and probably another winger
In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:19 - Feb 13 with 1502 viewsWilloW4

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:18 - Feb 13 by baz_qpr

Not sure we need a massive rebuild, but certainly need a couple of leaders, hopefully Jack Robinson will slot in a left back soon, we need a right back, a defensive midfielder, another centre forward and probably another winger

And another decent centre half. !!
In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:50 - Feb 13 with 1394 viewsactonman

You can't polish a turd .... No, but you can fking roll it around in glitter once in a while !
Login to get fewer ads

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 21:15 - Feb 13 with 1215 viewsQPRDave

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 18:50 - Feb 13 by actonman

You can't polish a turd .... No, but you can fking roll it around in glitter once in a while !

In JFH's defence - You can't polish a turd. on 22:36 - Feb 13 with 1110 viewsdaveB

We've been putting in this type of performance in derby games for years now under various different managers. JFH got it wrong today but if he'd started with an extra man in midfield and lost anyway he;d have been slated for not starting with 2 strikers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024