Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yun off to Charlton 23:03 - Feb 13 with 14826 viewsE17hoop

Apparently
http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201602&date=20160213&ti

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Yun off to Charlton on 23:07 - Feb 13 with 7927 viewspaulparker

FFS

as if my day cannot get any worse

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Yun off to Charlton on 23:09 - Feb 13 with 7915 viewsE17hoop

Yun off to Charlton on 23:07 - Feb 13 by paulparker

FFS

as if my day cannot get any worse

My thoughts exactly - Konchesky was as average as ever today and is still picked ahead of Yun? Nonsensical.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Yun off to Charlton on 23:13 - Feb 13 with 7898 viewsActonOccident

I hope this is true. Poor guy deserves a shot somewhere. While Konchesky got to dazzle the cameras today, Yun was wheeled out with a youth teamer into the family zone this morning.
Yun off to Charlton on 23:13 - Feb 13 with 7898 viewsrrrspricey

Wtf? This lad must stand there scratching his arse in training not to even get on the bench
Yun off to Charlton on 23:25 - Feb 13 with 7870 viewssexton

Baffling. Completely utterly baffling.
Yun off to Charlton on 23:33 - Feb 13 with 7842 viewsWatford_Ranger

Will we hear the same mantra of "he wasn't getting in the team so wasn't good enough" we've had for the others who have gone?
Yun off to Charlton on 23:44 - Feb 13 with 7804 viewsbaz_qpr

I wonder if a number of them have Robert Green style clauses
Yun off to Charlton on 23:46 - Feb 13 with 7791 viewsFloridaR

Can't believe he's kept out of the side by a loan player.
Good luck Yun

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Login to get fewer ads

Yun off to Charlton on 23:49 - Feb 13 with 7777 viewsCamberleyR

Can't see anything on the official Charlton site
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 23:51]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Yun off to Charlton on 00:52 - Feb 14 with 7686 viewsJigsore

Yun off to Charlton on 23:44 - Feb 13 by baz_qpr

I wonder if a number of them have Robert Green style clauses

That's my thinking too. I find it totally random how Yun could play 20+ games for us in the PL last season and only get 1 this season. 26 isn't exactly young but surely he is better than Konchesky; his problem not being the thing he does but the things he can't do...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Yun off to Charlton on 10:50 - Feb 14 with 7472 viewsQPRDave

Management are clueless.
Fools yesterday just put Fredricks in because they knew Konch would be on toast
Yun off to Charlton on 10:54 - Feb 14 with 7457 viewsdaveB

Yun is another player who has got far better by not playing. 3 managers this season have ignored him, perhaps he's not been very good rather than all of them being clueless
Yun off to Charlton on 10:57 - Feb 14 with 7449 viewsEpsomHoop

Konchesky gets ruined by whatever winger he's up against every single week! He's slow....crap on the ball...passing range consists of smashing it up the line regardless of any of our players being there.....he's slow.....he's slow....he's past it....he panics....he's yet another useless has been that we've brought to the club for one last pay day! Absolutely criminal that yun can't get a kick, he's quick, tackles and has decent delivery!
Yun off to Charlton on 11:04 - Feb 14 with 7432 viewsJonDoeman

Yun off to Charlton on 10:54 - Feb 14 by daveB

Yun is another player who has got far better by not playing. 3 managers this season have ignored him, perhaps he's not been very good rather than all of them being clueless

I used to enjoy watching him play . Reckon Baz might have nailed it .

Hopefully we'll see Jack Robinson in the team soon .

It Is What It Is !!

Yun off to Charlton on 11:06 - Feb 14 with 7421 viewssexton

Was it only last season that Gary Neville was highlighting his performances?
Yun off to Charlton on 11:07 - Feb 14 with 7418 viewsJamie

All 3 managers have had Koncheskey in their squad, earning so much money that he has to play...
Yun off to Charlton on 11:08 - Feb 14 with 7411 views1BobbyHazell

Firstly, that has to be a serious contender for the Dubious Source of the Month award!!

Secondly, even though there's not one of us who hasn't wanted to see him given a chance, neither Ramsey nor Warnock nor JFH have chosen to pick him over the clearly under performing Konchevsky. There must be something in that.
Yun off to Charlton on 11:09 - Feb 14 with 7407 viewsBasingstokeR

Whilst I agree with the overuse and poor use of the word "clueless" online...

3 managers have ignored him this season? Thats not right is it? He's been injured for at least some if not most of the season, and played two of Warnock's 4? games in charge and played against Derby and was subbed due to injury.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 11:26]
Yun off to Charlton on 11:12 - Feb 14 with 7396 viewsrsonist

Tired of trying to unravel the Yun mysteries to be honest. For more or less the entirety of his four years with us there's always been either some weird unexplained special circumstances for him. Long absences, possibly injury, possibly frozen out, who knows.

Doesn't seem like he's had the fair shake others get, that much seems sure. Some say successive managers haven't rated him. As a pure old school defender, maybe I could see it - but as a winger too? Next to all the dross we've had in that time?

It's almost as if his one appearance under Ramsey this season was some sort of administrative mistake by the club, quickly hushed up and buried after.

Is it even true that he wouldn't qualify for a work permit even if he was offered a new contract?

Good luck to him whatever happens I guess.
Yun off to Charlton on 11:14 - Feb 14 with 7384 viewsQPRDave

Got nothing to do with how good he is imo. I reckon it's a Green situation, as mentioned
But rather than have a young guy that get up and down the pitch we'd rather have a slow carthorse
Management btw doesn't just mean the Lge 1 standard bloke on the touchline it covers higher up.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 11:18]
Yun off to Charlton on 11:16 - Feb 14 with 7371 viewsQPRDave

Yun off to Charlton on 10:57 - Feb 14 by EpsomHoop

Konchesky gets ruined by whatever winger he's up against every single week! He's slow....crap on the ball...passing range consists of smashing it up the line regardless of any of our players being there.....he's slow.....he's slow....he's past it....he panics....he's yet another useless has been that we've brought to the club for one last pay day! Absolutely criminal that yun can't get a kick, he's quick, tackles and has decent delivery!

Bang on ......as I say clueless. Well what's more clueless is we continue with him every week
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 11:19]
Yun off to Charlton on 11:37 - Feb 14 with 7308 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Yun off to Charlton on 10:57 - Feb 14 by EpsomHoop

Exactly this.

Because we are paying loads of money for Konchesky that is why he is in the team, which is crap and one of the many reasons why we have under performed for the past 4.5 seasons
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 11:45]
Yun off to Charlton on 12:03 - Feb 14 with 7243 viewsCHUBBS

Yun off to Charlton on 11:37 - Feb 14 by superhoopdownunder

Exactly this.

Because we are paying loads of money for Konchesky that is why he is in the team, which is crap and one of the many reasons why we have under performed for the past 4.5 seasons
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 11:45]

Even for us,this has to go down as one of the most ridiculous signings we've ever made.
We talked about promoting youth then signed a fella older than the hills whilst paying a hefty wage.
Him and Perch were dreadful signings,i can't for the life of me see how the fellas in charge thought these two would improve us,they're just too old and slow for this league.
I'd only use Perch as an emergency r/b or c/h once a decent replacement is found.
As for Konk he may be honest but the legs have gone and he's getting worse as the season goes on.
Two quality full backs will make a monumental difference to the quality of this team.
No more 30 year old fcuking journey men ffs.
Yun off to Charlton on 12:19 - Feb 14 with 7204 viewsWatford_Ranger

Yun off to Charlton on 11:14 - Feb 14 by QPRDave

Got nothing to do with how good he is imo. I reckon it's a Green situation, as mentioned
But rather than have a young guy that get up and down the pitch we'd rather have a slow carthorse
Management btw doesn't just mean the Lge 1 standard bloke on the touchline it covers higher up.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 11:18]

Even if it is a Green situation, we surely could play him every game from now to May and not fill the quota of games. Konchesky does nothing Hill can't IMO and is nothing compared to Clint in terms of leadership, which this side desperately lacks.
Yun off to Charlton on 13:00 - Feb 14 with 7107 viewsQPRDave

Yun off to Charlton on 12:19 - Feb 14 by Watford_Ranger

Even if it is a Green situation, we surely could play him every game from now to May and not fill the quota of games. Konchesky does nothing Hill can't IMO and is nothing compared to Clint in terms of leadership, which this side desperately lacks.

Agree Watford, and tbh even if it triggered a new deal, I don't anticipate his wages to be huge, so is a good age to sell on under a new contract
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024