Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Bolton 19:20 - Feb 19 with 20983 viewsRangersDave

Ok I'm giving this a go as no one else wants too.

As its just down the road I'm going to be there, so it means no change of avatar this week, sorry.

Next week, I promise.

Anyway...... I predict 2-1 to Rangers with Polter and Washinton getting ours.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread: Bolton on 19:35 - Feb 19 with 6921 viewsPinnerPaul

Who knows?

Lets go for 3-2 us - Polter, Washington, Phillips
Match Thread: Bolton on 19:46 - Feb 19 with 6909 viewsbosh67

I think we will have a bad day at Bolton, even though we have a good record there. Then I think we will surprise ourselves and beat Birmingham comfortably. Then I think we will go on a bit of a run.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Thread: Bolton on 19:53 - Feb 19 with 6888 viewsQPRDave

Match Thread: Bolton on 19:46 - Feb 19 by bosh67

I think we will have a bad day at Bolton, even though we have a good record there. Then I think we will surprise ourselves and beat Birmingham comfortably. Then I think we will go on a bit of a run.

Match Thread: Bolton on 04:30 - Feb 20 with 6811 viewsFredManRave

Match Thread: Bolton on 19:46 - Feb 19 by bosh67

I don't know what to think. Literally.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread: Bolton on 08:19 - Feb 20 with 6756 viewsRangersDave

Match Thread: Bolton on 04:30 - Feb 20 by FredManRave

I don't know what to think. Literally.

I think the "bit of a run' comment means that JFH has put cross country into the players fitness regime.

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread: Bolton on 08:30 - Feb 20 with 6743 viewsJAPRANGERS

So, Charity Park Rangers are in town init??

Lets see... Bolton 2 CPR 0
Match Thread: Bolton on 08:32 - Feb 20 with 6739 viewsnix

As I started last week's Fulham thread, I'm keeping my head down for a while in starting match day thread. #jonah.

Hope we bounce back a bit from last week but fear we will miss Ale greatly. (Where the beep is our midfield)

On the other hand Bolton are rubbish. So 1-1.
Match Thread: Bolton on 08:36 - Feb 20 with 6727 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Thread: Bolton on 08:32 - Feb 20 by nix

As I started last week's Fulham thread, I'm keeping my head down for a while in starting match day thread. #jonah.

Hope we bounce back a bit from last week but fear we will miss Ale greatly. (Where the beep is our midfield)

On the other hand Bolton are rubbish. So 1-1.

nix, so you're to blame for last week's debacle then??
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Bolton on 08:44 - Feb 20 with 6716 viewsnix

Match Thread: Bolton on 08:36 - Feb 20 by JAPRANGERS

nix, so you're to blame for last week's debacle then??

Not sure I'm entirely responsible (Tozser stand up and take a bow) but I'm a bit concerned as I missed the Ioswich victory (was at a yoga retreat - honest) as well as starting Foolham thread, so maybe guilt by association!
Match Thread: Bolton on 09:22 - Feb 20 with 6687 viewsBlue_Castello

Match Thread: Bolton on 08:19 - Feb 20 by RangersDave

I think the "bit of a run' comment means that JFH has put cross country into the players fitness regime.

Have a good day mate at least you don't have too far to travel.

It's going to be a lot tougher game than the league positions represent, Bolton went to Brighton last week lost 3-2 but gave a really good account of themselves. The fact we are missing Ale today has become a major problem with the options we have available in midfield, I never thought I would say this but he must bring back Henry for this game or we will end up conceding the midfield from the start, 4-4-2 with Luongo and Toszer is a bit of a car crash selection.

Will be posting in every thread now for the recall of Doughty from Swindon, he needs to play some games for us before the end of the season so we can realistically judge his performance for next season.
Match Thread: Bolton on 09:31 - Feb 20 with 6672 viewsRangersDave

Cheers mate,

In all honesty I'm going to just the spectacle, whatever that may be, as I wrote Rangers off for this season during the pre season match at Newport County.

It's like not knowing a movie plot to me today.....you hope it will be a cracker and you'll come away enthused or............it will be something you've seen before re hashed as a 're imagining' and ultimately leave you poorer for the experience an entrance fee.

Still it is da boyz, to use modern kiddie speak, and they are close to here so why the hell not.

Match Thread: Bolton on 09:36 - Feb 20 with 6664 viewsPunteR

Cold,wet, up north... I think Tozser should play this game.. . And he flippin be better than last week or he should have to do a cross country run over the Pennines.
Maybe Henry should play while Discodroids not here.

0-1 QPR. Poulter to score.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread: Bolton on 09:45 - Feb 20 with 6649 viewsessextaxiboy

Henry and Luongo for me ..
Match Thread: Bolton on 10:02 - Feb 20 with 6623 viewsDorse

On the basis that last week should have given the entire club a right royal boot up the cleft, I would hope to see an improved performance. However, hope has been repeatedly proven to be the number one cause of irritation on LFW.

Hope - Just Say No

Anyway, 3-0 to the R's. Washington to get 2. Phillips the other.

See you in rehab.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread: Bolton on 10:15 - Feb 20 with 6604 viewsactonman

I don't know what Rangers will turn up today, will it be the knuckle down, must not lose dire grind out a draw Rangers ?

Perhaps it will be the charity "your bottom of the league , have 3 points Rangers ?

Or the lesser spotted, turn up and put in a shift and take all 3 points Rangers ? ........nah , 1 of the other 2 options
Match Thread: Bolton on 10:22 - Feb 20 with 6598 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

2-1 to Bolton, QPR points donation to those in need, I fear.
Match Thread: Bolton on 10:27 - Feb 20 with 6588 viewsDiscodroids

Im more excited than Winston Silcot on day release about this Clash of the titans.

A paltry serving of FGM trimmings with no mint sauce.

0-0.

libation of samuel adams lager is served from 1pm

[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 12:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Bolton on 11:19 - Feb 20 with 6544 viewspaulparker

The normal 1-0 defeat in the 80th minute

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread: Bolton on 11:37 - Feb 20 with 6526 viewsSimonJames

I'm expecting a better result than I'm gonna get watching Bath play Wasps...

0-2 Hoilett, Polter

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Thread: Bolton on 11:51 - Feb 20 with 6506 viewsHooparoo

Last weeks dismal display has moved me back to the "couldn't give a fck" square.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread: Bolton on 12:03 - Feb 20 with 6488 viewspeejaybee

Match Thread: Bolton on 10:27 - Feb 20 by Discodroids

Im more excited than Winston Silcot on day release about this Clash of the titans.

0-0.

Allo,and where have you been.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Match Thread: Bolton on 12:13 - Feb 20 with 6464 viewsPunteR

Match Thread: Bolton on 10:27 - Feb 20 by Discodroids

0-0.

Your back!.
Er... It wasn't me that mentioned bringing in Henry...promise

Dorse made me do it!!.....

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread: Bolton on 12:14 - Feb 20 with 6461 viewsenfieldargh

according to Clive's oppo report

Striker Warren Feeney is god damm awful
Striker Gary Madine cannot hit a barn door from 6 yards
Striker Emile Heskey should have retired years ago(funny I thought he had)

Feeney and Madine both scored Bolton's two early goals at LR earlier his season

I'm not going to predict a 3-0 defeat with each of the above chipping in, I'm going for 2-0 Bolton Feeney & Madine.

I dont care about tempting providence and say Heskey is way past it and in noway will score against us!!!!!

Ur's but at the moment I dont give a sh!t

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Match Thread: Bolton on 12:31 - Feb 20 with 6420 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If Toszer starts then no point even watching

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread: Bolton on 12:43 - Feb 20 with 6400 viewsToast_R

Kudos to all the fans travelling up for this one.

Moot point, my 6 week Dryathon finished last night so as you do, went down the pub and smashed a few pints with some mates I ain't seen for a while. Needless to say I'm hungover today. Get a call from the wife last night she's also been out (Neither of us do much now since our son came along last year but he was shipped off to his grand parents, wonderful job), she's walked into a lamp post and split her head open whist looking at her phone, ridiculous. A& f*cking E job. She's meant to be the responsible one... Kingston Hospital today, a terrible business. 3 points please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024