Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just backiish 19:35 - Mar 5 with 3411 viewsactonman

WHAT A LOAD OF FKING SHITE !!!

20 min walk home , watched 5 mins of the Leicester Watford game while partaking ing in a post match pint and saw more competent football in those 5?mins than the 90 sh!t awfull crap that I had the pleasure of watching in the flesh this afternoon !!

The worse fking side of players I have seen play this season have somehow managed to not only score 2 goals against us but made us look like a fking Sunday league team in the process !

Did we even have a fking shot at goal ? I'm sorry but t if that is the future / new era of qpr then it's going to be a long fking journey !!!

Shite shite shite ! Fcuk of Rangers , I can handle being sh!t but we take it to another level sometimes !
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 20:10]
Just backiish on 19:36 - Mar 5 with 3394 viewsQPRDave

Just backiish on 20:02 - Mar 5 with 3247 viewsoddball

think the penny needs to drop that we really are p isspoor under hassle flop.and that my tortoise has infomed me just this minute after arriving home from roundabout world that he also thinks jimmy is a clueless c unt.
Just backiish on 20:03 - Mar 5 with 3236 viewsHollowayRanger

we had 1 shot on target

9 min
Attempt saved. Abdenasser El Khayati (Queens Park Rangers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Massimo Luongo.

that's all folks

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Just backiish on 20:06 - Mar 5 with 3208 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just backiish on 20:03 - Mar 5 by HollowayRanger

we had 1 shot on target

9 min
Attempt saved. Abdenasser El Khayati (Queens Park Rangers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Massimo Luongo.

that's all folks

Thanks - I'm really looking forward to a long slog to LR to watch the Brentford game next week.

And an even longer more miserable slog back home afterwards.

Was today's game that bad?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Just backiish on 21:30 - Mar 5 with 2908 viewswestberksr

Just backiish on 20:06 - Mar 5 by ShotKneesHoop

Thanks - I'm really looking forward to a long slog to LR to watch the Brentford game next week.

Have to say it probably was. Second half we were very shite after a pretty boring but competent first half, during which they didn't really threaten.

Have to be honest though, I usually drive but had 3 pints before the game so I might be completely wrong.

Had the 'entertaining' sight of our fans at half time letting off a smoke bomb, jumping around singing whilst throwing their beers over themselves; they seemed happy enough but I didn't feel inclined to join in.
Just backiish on 22:25 - Mar 5 with 2745 viewsswitchingcode

Just backiish on 20:06 - Mar 5 by ShotKneesHoop

Should be a shambles then next week,we were toilet yet again.I predict a dire 0 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024