Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Using Season tickets in a different stand 08:33 - Mar 10 with 2136 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I don't know if anyone has any previous experience of this but I have the following dilemma.
I have an adult and child ticket in one stand and the same in another. The two children (well they are 14/15 so not kiddies) want to sit together so that leaves the two adults to sit together. Is it possible to get through the turnstiles in a stand with a ticket for another stand? The alternative is to try and get an adult in on a childs ticket which I would rather not do even though an adult ticket has been padi for in the other stand.
I am not sure how sophisticated the barcode readers are.
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 08:41 - Mar 10 with 2114 viewsWokingR

You can go through on any ticket
When me and my daughter turn up I just get the tickets out and hand her one without really looking at which one she has. I regularly discover I have gone through as a 15 year old girl !
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 08:49 - Mar 10 with 2098 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 08:41 - Mar 10 by WokingR

When me and my daughter turn up I just get the tickets out and hand her one without really looking at which one she has. I regularly discover I have gone through as a 15 year old girl !

Cheers Woking. That helps but it is in the same stand.And it would suuggest we would be able to get in ok on the childs ticket but I am wondering if anyone here has done what I m proposing.
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 09:09 - Mar 10 with 2067 viewsMaggsinho

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 08:49 - Mar 10 by CroydonCaptJack

Cheers Woking. That helps but it is in the same stand.And it would suuggest we would be able to get in ok on the childs ticket but I am wondering if anyone here has done what I m proposing.

I regularly see people turning at the Lower Loft and being redirected to their correct stand so I suspect you won't be able to.

You can move your season ticket to a different stand beforehand though if you call the box office and explain, sure they'll be able to sort it out for you.
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 09:34 - Mar 10 with 2026 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 09:09 - Mar 10 by Maggsinho

I regularly see people turning at the Lower Loft and being redirected to their correct stand so I suspect you won't be able to.

You can move your season ticket to a different stand beforehand though if you call the box office and explain, sure they'll be able to sort it out for you.

Cheers mate. Are they being redirected from the turnstiles though or before they go in?
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 09:47 - Mar 10 with 2005 viewsdaveB

best bet is to pop in the box office and get them to change the tickets so the two 15 year olds are together in one stand and the two adults in the other
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 09:50 - Mar 10 with 1999 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 09:47 - Mar 10 by daveB

best bet is to pop in the box office and get them to change the tickets so the two 15 year olds are together in one stand and the two adults in the other

Thanks Dave
Would it be a problem if the child ones are in the lower loft family area?
I suspect it would!
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 10:06 - Mar 10 with 1974 viewsIsleworthranger

My season ticket is in the Upper Loft but I discovered earlier this year that I could gain entry using the Loftus Rd Lower Loft turnstiles by scanning my card

Only once it did not work and the very nice female steward in the blue jacket told me that strictly speaking I should not have tried but there is a glitch they cannot fix and so let me in with a nice smile
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 10:36 - Mar 10 with 1937 views1MoreBrightonR

I've been stopped once using my dads senior citizens ticket...she let me through anyway but did pick me up on it...used his loads with no issues though. Box office is very helpful moving tickets in my experience though.
Login to get fewer ads

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 10:42 - Mar 10 with 1925 viewsdaveB

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 09:50 - Mar 10 by CroydonCaptJack

Thanks Dave
Would it be a problem if the child ones are in the lower loft family area?
I suspect it would!

you'd probably need to put the two kids in the family stand and you in the other stand
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 11:11 - Mar 10 with 1890 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 10:42 - Mar 10 by daveB

you'd probably need to put the two kids in the family stand and you in the other stand

That would be the scenario we wanted anyway so great.
I just though a youngster had to be accompanied by an adult in that area? Or perhaps it is the other way round.
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 11:59 - Mar 10 with 1839 viewsizlingtonhoop

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 11:11 - Mar 10 by CroydonCaptJack

I just though a youngster had to be accompanied by an adult in that area? Or perhaps it is the other way round.

There used to be an old boy on the upper loft gate, when I had a season ticket there, who would have a blue fit at anyone entering on the wrong type of ticket.
Never stopped anyone though.

On the Loft entrance it comes up in very small LED above the gate which ticket type is being used - you can barely see it, no one's looking, and since the argy bargy last season they don't stop adults coming in on their own etc.
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 12:00 - Mar 10 with 1837 viewsdaveB

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 11:11 - Mar 10 by CroydonCaptJack

it's the other way around which is a bit crazy.
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 12:16 - Mar 10 with 1813 viewspaulparker

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 08:41 - Mar 10 by WokingR

"I regularly discover I have gone through as a 15 year old girl "

hopefully Adam Johnson isn't reading this MB

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 13:51 - Mar 10 with 1732 viewsWokingR

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 12:16 - Mar 10 by paulparker

"I regularly discover I have gone through as a 15 year old girl "

hopefully Adam Johnson isn't reading this MB

You probably did too when I gave you my ticket for the last game of last season

You pretty little thing
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 13:56 - Mar 10 with 1717 viewspaulparker

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 13:51 - Mar 10 by WokingR

You probably did too when I gave you my ticket for the last game of last season

You pretty little thing

TBF Woking I could have been an alien from outer space with 3 heads and the bird behind the turnstile would have still waived me through

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Using Season tickets in a different stand on 14:35 - Mar 10 with 1674 viewsbaz_qpr

You can do 10 swaps a year if you call the box office
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 12:34 - Mar 11 with 1468 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Thanks for the posts everyone. Just to let you know I called them and they have issued two paper tickets for me to collect from the box office before the game. I just need to produce the two season ticlets that we are swapping for the game. They were very helpful.
Using Season tickets in a different stand on 00:23 - Mar 12 with 1381 viewsWindsorHoopMan

But you can go through the upper loft turnstile and then just walk down the stairs to the lower loft and visa versa, so it would work
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024