Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred 07:32 - Apr 5 with 18069 viewsDWQPR

Leaving at 3pm for the journey up the M1. Shíte away game, shíte stadium, nowhere close to drink bar one pub that has on its drinks menu descriptions and tasting notes of Carlsberg, Fosters and John Smiths! Hint of potassium nitrate lingers gently on your tongue before crushing your will to drink any more. Still the forecast is for a sunny day and a 3-0 R's win with BFG and Sharon getting the goals. Steve Evans to explode in the 65th minute resulting in the whole of the south stand getting covered in the resultant mess.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 08:45 - Apr 5 with 6166 viewsDorse

Have a good one DW. Don't drink the water or make fire in the vicinity of the dominant makes of the tribe.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2016 8:45]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 09:21 - Apr 5 with 6136 viewsDWQPR

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 08:45 - Apr 5 by Dorse

Have a good one DW. Don't drink the water or make fire in the vicinity of the dominant makes of the tribe.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2016 8:45]

Well that screws up my plans then!

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 09:25 - Apr 5 with 6132 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Going for 3-1 Rangers.

Brian Deane must be expunged.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 11:28 - Apr 5 with 6065 viewsknocker

Shite stadium?
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 11:33 - Apr 5 with 6052 viewsaston_hoop

I can't shake this feeling that because Leeds and Charlton are utterly shite, we'll lose to Leeds tonight and sneak a draw against Charlton but play poorly. Then take 4 points from 6 against Cardiff and Brighton. Because we are QPR and thats what we do.

2-0 Leeds.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 11:37 - Apr 5 with 6044 viewspaulparker

1-1
we will score first, then we will miss a few chances until we concede a sloppy 98th minute equaliser

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 12:21 - Apr 5 with 5995 viewsBrightonhoop

1-0 Leeds in the 90 12th min.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 12:22 - Apr 5 with 5989 viewsbosh67

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 11:33 - Apr 5 by aston_hoop

I can't shake this feeling that because Leeds and Charlton are utterly shite, we'll lose to Leeds tonight and sneak a draw against Charlton but play poorly. Then take 4 points from 6 against Cardiff and Brighton. Because we are QPR and thats what we do.

2-0 Leeds.

Yup, this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 12:48 - Apr 5 with 5949 viewsDWQPR

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 11:28 - Apr 5 by knocker

Shite stadium?

Yep. Where they put the away supporters now is in the corner down the side opposite that huge stand on the other side. Old wooden seats, lowish roof and roof stanchions add to the wonder that is Elland Road.

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 14:38 - Apr 5 with 5873 viewsQPRDave

We're on the whole pretty much useless in derby games, so I predict The Warnock Derby will finish in a home win, 1-0
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 14:55 - Apr 5 with 5855 viewsToast_R

Can't see QPR winning up North on a crap Tuesday night. 2-0 the Dirty Leeds.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 15:04 - Apr 5 with 5835 viewsSimonJames

2-2 (Washington, Chery)

100% of people who drink water will die.

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 15:18 - Apr 5 with 5822 viewsBoston

Haven't been to Leeds for decades. Used to be a scary away, stadium nowhere near anything, can't even remember seeing a pub, probably wouldn't have had the nerve to use it even if I had of spotted one.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 15:21 - Apr 5 with 5810 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Even a draw would be great.

We may get it, too. 1-1.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 15:28 - Apr 5 with 5789 viewsMick_S

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 15:18 - Apr 5 by Boston

Haven't been to Leeds for decades. Used to be a scary away, stadium nowhere near anything, can't even remember seeing a pub, probably wouldn't have had the nerve to use it even if I had of spotted one.

Even scarier now mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 15:30 - Apr 5 with 5780 viewsPinnerPaul

I was going to have a bet on us if we were 3/1 or bigger but at 17/10 we are poor value, still fancy us for a sneaky 1-0 win though.

Reckon Smithies might save another pen as well!
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 15:38 - Apr 5 with 5762 viewskensalriser

Leeds aren't shite, not comparatively, anyway. They have four points less than we do with a game in hand.

Can't see a win for us here. Another JFH special draw, maybe.

Teenage keeper set to make his debut for Leeds tonight. I think we all know what's coming...fail to get a shot on target all game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 5746 viewsJAPRANGERS

2-3. You RRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 16:04 - Apr 5 with 5733 viewsderbyhoop

I refuse to pay the prices they were demanding for a run-of-the-mill Championship game, where neither side has anything to play for.
But, Silvestri and Antennucci both suspended, 18 year old keeper in for the former, I really fancy us to win a low scoring game.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 16:24 - Apr 5 with 5710 viewsJigsore

is tonight the night?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 16:26 - Apr 5 with 5703 viewstimcocking

Thought Steve Evans pre match comments were good.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 17:08 - Apr 5 with 5638 viewsQPRDave

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 16:26 - Apr 5 by timcocking

Thought Steve Evans pre match comments were good.

What did he say Tim
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 18:22 - Apr 5 with 5523 viewsterryb

My only visit to Leeds was in '74 during the three day week.

They were unbeaten & on the way to become champions when we visited on a cold frosty day for a 2.00 kick off. Went on the football special as fuel was not as available as normal, which meant hanging around Leeds station for a while afterwards, (trains were timed for a 3.00 start). That was a little bit dangerous!

We outplayed them but had to settle for a 2-2 draw due to the referee giving offside against Gerry even though he was yards on!

Best wishes to any of you that have paid their mad prices to go tonight.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 18:44 - Apr 5 with 5464 viewsisawqpratwcity

Looks like Clive is not going to do a match preview for this one, so for those who could give a toss, here's what I sent:

"I'm not quite sure what to make of this one. Leeds are in turmoil and their form is erratic, to say the least. Saturday's loss at Rotherham (ooooh, that's gotta hurt!) followed a snotting at home by Huddersfield. But there were a couple of wins before that, after a mediocre January and a winless February. I liked the way our attack was firing against decent opposition last Saturday. and I'm assuming Jimmy has been dispensing rockets up kilts for some of the exceptionally poor defensive efforts of that game, Smithies excepted ('Blessed be the Name of Smithies'). So I'm going to take a punt here."

Leeds 1-3 QPR First Scorer: Seb Polter

Edit: since Polter and Chery are on the bench, I'm going for Washie as first scorer; leaving the result the same, though.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2016 19:11]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Fred on 18:50 - Apr 5 with 5430 viewsPunteR

I'm going for a 0-2 QPR win. Phillips and Chery.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024