Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coffee drinkers 20:46 - Apr 12 with 3187 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Bit cheeky but just trying to drum up some business. I recently started a new job for nespresso as a sales rep. We are doing deals for free machines on loan into companies all you have to do is buy the coffee. The coffee itself is very good and sells itself I'm just struggling to get in front of people.

Anyway if there are any facilities managers or if you want to badger yours to let me come and demo a machine and do some free coffee tasting please let me know. Any size companies as long as there around 10 or more employees.

Cheers
Coffee drinkers on 21:00 - Apr 12 with 3146 viewsBlackCrowe

John, PM me your email address and I'll introduce you via email to our facs manager - may or may not come to something, but certainly worth a go.

Me? I'm a coffee fiend, but prefer to filter my own a couple of times a day - Brazilian is my bean of choice.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Coffee drinkers on 22:17 - Apr 12 with 3011 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Coffee drinkers on 21:00 - Apr 12 by BlackCrowe

John, PM me your email address and I'll introduce you via email to our facs manager - may or may not come to something, but certainly worth a go.

Me? I'm a coffee fiend, but prefer to filter my own a couple of times a day - Brazilian is my bean of choice.

You have mail. Thanks
Coffee drinkers on 13:55 - Apr 13 with 2829 viewsHollowayHoop

Hi John,

There are a lot of coffee drinkers at my office in Camden, and we are quite spoilt for excellent cafes in the local vicinity. However, if you PM me your email address then I'll gladly introduce you to one of the partners here to see if he is interested.

HH
Coffee drinkers on 14:00 - Apr 13 with 2820 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I can vouch for the coffee at least. We have had a machine since I turned forty (ahem 12 years ago) and we still regularly drink it. It is much more convenient than all that grinding (although admitedly it might have been the only grinding I get these days) The pods are about thirty pence each so much cheaper than your Costas.
Coffee drinkers on 14:31 - Apr 13 with 2799 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Coffee drinkers on 14:00 - Apr 13 by CroydonCaptJack

I can vouch for the coffee at least. We have had a machine since I turned forty (ahem 12 years ago) and we still regularly drink it. It is much more convenient than all that grinding (although admitedly it might have been the only grinding I get these days) The pods are about thirty pence each so much cheaper than your Costas.

Hi, it is great coffee. I've had a domestic machine for years after spending £5 a day in costa. Have you changed yours recently?
Coffee drinkers on 14:31 - Apr 13 with 2798 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Coffee drinkers on 14:00 - Apr 13 by CroydonCaptJack

You have mail, thanks
Coffee drinkers on 15:35 - Apr 13 with 2739 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Coffee drinkers on 14:31 - Apr 13 by johnswiltsqpr

Hi, it is great coffee. I've had a domestic machine for years after spending £5 a day in costa. Have you changed yours recently?

Yes, I changed mine about a year ago having had the first one for over ten years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024