Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week 09:09 - Apr 21 with 32575 views1BobbyHazell

Well it looked like Obama flying all the way over to tell us to stay in (so his corporate chums can inflict TTIP on us ending our democracy) would be this week's winner. But Alistair Campbell's 'Putin and ISIS' (cracking combo) has smashed him out of the park. Putin and ISIS...brilliant.

Honourable mentions go to the 8 former US Treasury secretaries who wrote to The Times warning that Brexit was a threat to our 'special relationship'.

If they're at this level now they must have some serious sh1t planned for the next few weeks.

Stay calm and do some proper research about TTIP.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 09:43 - Apr 21 with 9318 viewsessextaxiboy

Obama should be met with a resounding "mind your own fcking business"
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 09:46 - Apr 21 with 9313 viewsTheBlob

Can you imagine the USA giving up its sovereignty to Mexico or Canada?
Little Barry Soetoro can do one - all the yanks want is a united European bulwark against Putin.There's no such thing as the "special relationship",there exists only that between the US and Israel.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:04 - Apr 21 with 9288 viewseasthertsr

Surely the United States ( the clue is in the name!) is made up of individual states each with their own laws,giving up some of their devolved power to Washington? Sounds a bit like the EU to me!
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:12 - Apr 21 with 9269 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 09:46 - Apr 21 by TheBlob

Can you imagine the USA giving up its sovereignty to Mexico or Canada?
Little Barry Soetoro can do one - all the yanks want is a united European bulwark against Putin.There's no such thing as the "special relationship",there exists only that between the US and Israel.

While they might not cede power to their most northerly and southerly neighbours, they've certainly done so to the corporations under TTIP.

23 June - you can either choose Orwell's '1984' vision if you wish to stay in or, vote out and get 'Animal Farm' instead.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:16 - Apr 21 with 9258 viewsTonto

what i really really dont get is how the leave campaign can possibly know that they can negotiate trade deals with 27 different countries to exactly the same levels as they are today...The same 27 countries we would have just told to f-off.

mind you, i suspect that 90% of the leave campaigners are voting to leave based purely on their attitude towards migrants, so this is probably a moot point...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:33 - Apr 21 with 9240 viewsCiderwithRsie

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:16 - Apr 21 by Tonto

what i really really dont get is how the leave campaign can possibly know that they can negotiate trade deals with 27 different countries to exactly the same levels as they are today...The same 27 countries we would have just told to f-off.

mind you, i suspect that 90% of the leave campaigners are voting to leave based purely on their attitude towards migrants, so this is probably a moot point...

Shhhh. You might disturb their dreams.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:35 - Apr 21 with 9237 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:12 - Apr 21 by PlanetHonneywood

While they might not cede power to their most northerly and southerly neighbours, they've certainly done so to the corporations under TTIP.

23 June - you can either choose Orwell's '1984' vision if you wish to stay in or, vote out and get 'Animal Farm' instead.

More like something out of M.R.James and not being able to get rid of a persistent corpse.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:49 - Apr 21 with 9216 viewsdaveB

Not to worry, Boris Johnson will be prime minster if we leave and he did a great job negotiating the best deal for the sale of the Olympic Stadium so nothing to worry about.

Saw an interesting item on the news recently which said we pay £252 a year per person in the UK to be part of the EU which is about 18.8billion a year

What the leave campaigners (I can't say Brexit it's bloody embarrassing that this has caught on) don't mention is we get a rebate of around 5billion on that every year for farming, universities and business so we only actually pay £89 per person to be in EU. When Norway left the EU they still had to pay the EU to stay in the single market which worked out at £134 per person so more than we are paying to be in the thing.

I'm not convinced either way yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:06 - Apr 21 with 9195 viewsstevec

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:49 - Apr 21 by daveB

Not to worry, Boris Johnson will be prime minster if we leave and he did a great job negotiating the best deal for the sale of the Olympic Stadium so nothing to worry about.

Saw an interesting item on the news recently which said we pay £252 a year per person in the UK to be part of the EU which is about 18.8billion a year

What the leave campaigners (I can't say Brexit it's bloody embarrassing that this has caught on) don't mention is we get a rebate of around 5billion on that every year for farming, universities and business so we only actually pay £89 per person to be in EU. When Norway left the EU they still had to pay the EU to stay in the single market which worked out at £134 per person so more than we are paying to be in the thing.

Well staying in the EU will mean a never ending numbers surplus of immigration over houses being built.

So if you've got kids and vote Remain best to explain to them your vote has condemned them to a life time of renting.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:20 - Apr 21 with 9179 viewsMetallica_Hoop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36090188

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:25 - Apr 21 with 9167 viewsessextaxiboy

Money talks. The business people in those countries will be pushing for a deal from the word go . The freeloaders in the EU can whinge all they want .

Even if we dont get as favourable terms as we are on now from EU countries (we will because they will still want to sell into here ) then we are free to make up the gap with other countries who do not have a deal with the EU .

Will they take a long time ?
Skype , E Mail (neither of which were around when the other deals were being done) and templates are already in place . They wont take as long as "Project Fear" insists

We are free to help out our own industries with our own cash because" hey we make the laws now !" . That would be the cash we do not give the EU some of which they graciously return as long as we spend it how they say .

Speaking of money talking , when one of these big cheeses come out in favour of staying just run this test past them .
Is it in their personal interest to stay ? Financial or personal career.(Cameron , May, Blair )

Did they want to join the single currency ? ( Mandelson, Heseltine )

Either way if its Yes then IMO that shows flawed and biased judgement

I could go on and on..... TTIP , EU Armed Force , Etc

No mention of the "M" word there . I must be one of the 10% eh ?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:33 - Apr 21 with 9146 viewsfrancisbowles

For me the main question is: 'Why are we having this referendum'? and the answer, I believe is 'because the government, influenced by the people, decided that all was not right in the EU'.

So what has changed? Very little, to make us want to stay and if anything more to make us want to leave. Turkey's accelerated drive towards membership was not something that the government wanted and the main problem of being outvoted by all those countries in the Euro as they vote in their own interests remains.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:36 - Apr 21 with 9136 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:49 - Apr 21 by daveB

Say we would like to spend some of that 5 Bil on a Hospital , or a new motorway , or Cancer Research ?

We cant , we have to spend (our fckng money ! ) on what they say .

How can that be right

We have the 5th largest economy , Norway have the 23rd. Thats why they pay .
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:45 - Apr 21 with 9119 viewsTheBlob

Look,the fix is in,we won't be allowed to leave.Tell you what,let's all meet back here May 1st 2019 (if still alive)and fully discuss why that brown stuff we're sniffing ain't chocolate.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:48 - Apr 21 with 9111 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:33 - Apr 21 by francisbowles

For me the main question is: 'Why are we having this referendum'? and the answer, I believe is 'because the government, influenced by the people, decided that all was not right in the EU'.

So what has changed? Very little, to make us want to stay and if anything more to make us want to leave. Turkey's accelerated drive towards membership was not something that the government wanted and the main problem of being outvoted by all those countries in the Euro as they vote in their own interests remains.

We are having this referendum IMO because of Farage and UKIP . He got Cameron so worried that he would lose votes to UKIP and let Labour and the SNP in that he had to offer the Golden Bribe .

That is why they won an unexpected majority and fooled the pollsters , because thousands of Torys poised to vote for UKIP took the bribe at the last minute .4 million UKIP voters didnt bite but enough did .

This is Camerons worst nightmare , he is getting distracted by a vote he didnt want to call . There will have to be another Scottish vote if they want to stay and we vote to go .

They will have to choose between UK or EU ... a straight fight.

Cameron could be the PM who broke up Europe and the UK in his last couple of years in the job.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:48 - Apr 21 with 9112 viewskensalriser

Lots of fear-mongering, misinformation and silly claims on both sides. Getting very tiresome now. Hope I never see Gove at Loftus Road because I don't know how I'd stop myself punching his stupid fizzog as hard as I could.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:54 - Apr 21 with 9096 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:45 - Apr 21 by TheBlob

Look,the fix is in,we won't be allowed to leave.Tell you what,let's all meet back here May 1st 2019 (if still alive)and fully discuss why that brown stuff we're sniffing ain't chocolate.

You are right there Blob ,

You just know that if we vote out , There will be more concessions offered that will be enough to mean a second vote and a third if nec .
I think that is what Boris is banking on , with an out vote in his back pocket becoming PM and playing hardball with the EU and eventually keeping us in , which he is in favour of really as we all suspect .
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:58 - Apr 21 with 9086 viewsdaveB

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:36 - Apr 21 by essextaxiboy

Say we would like to spend some of that 5 Bil on a Hospital , or a new motorway , or Cancer Research ?

We cant , we have to spend (our fckng money ! ) on what they say .

How can that be right

We have the 5th largest economy , Norway have the 23rd. Thats why they pay .

well yeah we have to spend it on those things but they are pretty important things that need investment
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:03 - Apr 21 with 9070 viewsQPR_John

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:54 - Apr 21 by essextaxiboy

You are right there Blob ,

You just know that if we vote out , There will be more concessions offered that will be enough to mean a second vote and a third if nec .
I think that is what Boris is banking on , with an out vote in his back pocket becoming PM and playing hardball with the EU and eventually keeping us in , which he is in favour of really as we all suspect .

Could not agree more. We would not have been offered a referendum unless contingency plans where in place should there be a leave vote. Look at the remain campaign and what they are saying about the consequences of leaving. I cannot accept that any government would give that choice to the public if the consequences were so dire.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:04 - Apr 21 with 9065 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:58 - Apr 21 by daveB

well yeah we have to spend it on those things but they are pretty important things that need investment

Just like foreign aid.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:15 - Apr 21 with 9054 viewspaulparker

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:48 - Apr 21 by kensalriser

Lots of fear-mongering, misinformation and silly claims on both sides. Getting very tiresome now. Hope I never see Gove at Loftus Road because I don't know how I'd stop myself punching his stupid fizzog as hard as I could.

Why, because he has a different opinion than you

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:40 - Apr 21 with 9035 viewstraininvain

Call it scaremongering but my biggest concern if we leave (others will follow suit) is the gradual disintegration of the European Union which was mainly put in place to prevent wars between member nations.

We've had many years of peace in Europe in terms of major conflicts so why risk rocking the boat? Is anyone's life that badly effected to justify the risk for future generations?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:48 - Apr 21 with 9006 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:40 - Apr 21 by traininvain

Call it scaremongering but my biggest concern if we leave (others will follow suit) is the gradual disintegration of the European Union which was mainly put in place to prevent wars between member nations.

We've had many years of peace in Europe in terms of major conflicts so why risk rocking the boat? Is anyone's life that badly effected to justify the risk for future generations?

Nato does that . "An attack on one member is deemed to be an attack on all "
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:49 - Apr 21 with 9004 viewsJigsore

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:15 - Apr 21 by paulparker

Why, because he has a different opinion than you

I'm not OP but I'd wager it's because he's a massive cûnt

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:50 - Apr 21 with 9000 views1BobbyHazell

Have a look at what the current EU status quo means for each country and each individual in terms of ever increasing debt.

http://www.eudebtclock.org/

As you can see it includes America and Japan as well.

Now google 'what countries are not in debt'.

So, if you've been able to put those two things together you get to see that our current economic system has placed THE WHOLE WORLD INTO DEBT. How is that possible? Why do we all still believe it? Who do we owe it to? Let's go and invade them. At last, a war I could support!

So how can leaving one of the central systems of control (EU) be bad for us? The current system is deliberately manipulated to create the illusion that we are ALL in debt.

The reason that the powers that be are so afraid of the possible out vote is their terror at the thought that it could encourage others to start questioning the whole set up and the potential for a movement of the populations of individual nations to gather momentum in terms of reclaiming their own (particularly economic) sovereignty from the grasp of the powerful financial and corporate institutions that currently own us and have managed to make a small elite of the worlds richest people exponentially richer whilst the rest of us have been sold the lie of Austerity Necessity.

These institutions know that gradually more people are becoming aware of the crooked, manipulative and illusionary nature of their modus operandi which is why TTIP is being readied for introduction with as little debate as they can get away with via enforcement by the EU. If that ever gets through, forget democracy, even the pretense of it will be over and the system that has already 'enslaved' us into a world in debt will be run and organised ever more ramapantly in favour of the few whilst the very services and infrastructure of the likes of health, education, social support, culture etc etc will be run into the (privatised) ground as we are continually sold the lie that we owe something somewhere money just for running and looking after our own community.

Numbers on a computer screen.

Now I should add that I agree with Mr Honney's assessment that currently an out vote will still leave us in the wrong hands BUT it leaves us with the chance to change that when we start to realise that we could do better for ourselves.

An in vote = TTIP = Corporate rule as law

Not a migrant in sight Tonto.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024