Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week 09:09 - Apr 21 with 32490 views1BobbyHazell

Well it looked like Obama flying all the way over to tell us to stay in (so his corporate chums can inflict TTIP on us ending our democracy) would be this week's winner. But Alistair Campbell's 'Putin and ISIS' (cracking combo) has smashed him out of the park. Putin and ISIS...brilliant.

Honourable mentions go to the 8 former US Treasury secretaries who wrote to The Times warning that Brexit was a threat to our 'special relationship'.

If they're at this level now they must have some serious sh1t planned for the next few weeks.

Stay calm and do some proper research about TTIP.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:21 - Apr 22 with 3392 viewsTheBlob

I can't think of a single advantage to staying in now.A future existence of bailing out basket case EU economies,it's like asking to have a communicable disease..."Super Gonorrhoea?Yeah put me down for some of that guv."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:29 - Apr 22 with 3386 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:47 - Apr 22 by Juzzie

Are the government legally obliged to act upon the result of the referendum?

No. They are the Government and do as they like. If it is an Out they will likely get much better terms from the EU, and return to the electorate for a second vote, ad infinitum until they get what they want.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:30 - Apr 22 with 3383 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:21 - Apr 22 by TheBlob

I can't think of a single advantage to staying in now.A future existence of bailing out basket case EU economies,it's like asking to have a communicable disease..."Super Gonorrhoea?Yeah put me down for some of that guv."

Oh I duuno, the free movement of Parisien women, champagne and CHEESE just for starters....
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:59 - Apr 22 with 3359 viewsTrellick

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:50 - Apr 21 by QPRDave

Obama using ww2 as his reasoning for uk to stay put.
Apparently the yanks lost thousands of soldiers during this war, coming over here to save us.
How bl**dy inconsiderate of us to not win our own war and drag the poor yanks into it.
Go home ya t**t

I just bet Obama forgot to mention that we had to pay the septics to come in to WW2
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:07 - Apr 22 with 3344 viewsfrancisbowles

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:35 - Apr 22 by R_from_afar

But where are the quantified arguments from the Leave side? I don't believe there has been anything, not anything. I find that very worrying. Hope is not a strategy.

RFA

All financial forecasts are little more than guesswork. Not worth the paper they are written on. Markets are depressed at present due to uncertainty. After the referendum, when we know the outcome,, markets should settle down although even that is not certain.

Would the euro ever have been created if the present and last few years had been accurately forecast?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:35 - Apr 22 with 3324 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:35 - Apr 22 by R_from_afar

But where are the quantified arguments from the Leave side? I don't believe there has been anything, not anything. I find that very worrying. Hope is not a strategy.

RFA

It shouldnt worry you , predicting nothing other than fact which is that WTO agreements automatically come into force on exit is better than lying , skewing figures , and trying to scare the voters .
Let them tell us what 2030 will be like if we remain . How many live here , do we still have a strong army , how is the NHS , did Greece default , whats TTIP like , .......
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:25 - Apr 22 with 3234 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 00:15 - Apr 22 by daveB

Of course we will, we didn't have control before the EU and won't after, if immigrants want to come in they will get in

Dave you are clearly on something or just taking the p*ss.
Anyone who entered the uk before the eu uninvited were returned and you know it
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:28 - Apr 22 with 3234 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:34 - Apr 22 by TheBlob

One in the eye for the Establishment v The Prople - you don't know anything,leave it to the big(bent) "authorities" and lackies of the self- interested organisations.Yes like Paddy Pantsdown.

[Post edited 22 Apr 2016 13:35]

Saw this too blob, even Paddy Ashdown shut up
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:30 - Apr 22 with 3230 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:59 - Apr 22 by Trellick

I just bet Obama forgot to mention that we had to pay the septics to come in to WW2

Funnily enough

I see his tactic is threats .....

[Post edited 22 Apr 2016 19:31]
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:37 - Apr 22 with 3182 viewsHendonHoop

Just my opinion, but I reckon that Obama has just dropped one hell of B*****k when he said that " The UK will be at the back of the queue if it leaves the EU ". He has just made my mind up by simply blurting that out. Worst US Prez ever in my view. Useless.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 00:00 - Apr 23 with 3148 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:37 - Apr 22 by HendonHoop

Just my opinion, but I reckon that Obama has just dropped one hell of B*****k when he said that " The UK will be at the back of the queue if it leaves the EU ". He has just made my mind up by simply blurting that out. Worst US Prez ever in my view. Useless.

Yep. Can we bring our troops home from American ars now?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 00:35 - Apr 23 with 3129 viewsPunteR

If Britain leaves europe what has this country got to stand on its own two feet these days?
I've got no idea whats best, to leave or stay.
I don't think we'll leave, we're too far gone imo, and we'll still be America's special friend .
As you were.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 1:36]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 06:41 - Apr 23 with 3091 viewscyprusmel

As we pay into the EU coffers 55 million pounds gross a day and no one knows where the money goes to ( that is the auditors have refused to sign the books off for 19 years) that to me is reason enough to leave.
The immigration figures the government gave out for last year were around 333,000 but at the same time the office who issue National insurance numbers handed out over 600,000 (this reported by the Telegraph and other nationals) If they continue to come at this present rate where are they all going to live, where will they all find jobs, is the infrastructure in place to deal with this hugh influx every year, schools, hospitals, doctors etc. If the UK votes to stay in expect to take in many more, the EU will tell you how many you will have to take every year and the UK will be unable to say no.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 07:28 - Apr 23 with 3078 viewsNortholt_Rs

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:16 - Apr 21 by Tonto

what i really really dont get is how the leave campaign can possibly know that they can negotiate trade deals with 27 different countries to exactly the same levels as they are today...The same 27 countries we would have just told to f-off.

mind you, i suspect that 90% of the leave campaigners are voting to leave based purely on their attitude towards migrants, so this is probably a moot point...

Because we are the 5th largest economy on the planet and we are a big market for their products... Just look at our balance of trade or more obviously look at the cars on the road around you.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 7:30]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 07:37 - Apr 23 with 3071 viewsNortholt_Rs

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 16:53 - Apr 21 by essextaxiboy

Where do all the 330k that arrive live then ?

They'll bring their own houses

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 07:55 - Apr 23 with 3058 viewsCiderwithRsie

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 07:28 - Apr 23 by Northolt_Rs

Because we are the 5th largest economy on the planet and we are a big market for their products... Just look at our balance of trade or more obviously look at the cars on the road around you.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 7:30]

Here we go again.

Do the maths. Of course they'll do a deal, they just won't do a deal any better than the one we've already got. In fact, it'll probably be worse.

Negotiation is about who blinks first. They are a much bigger market for our goods than vice versa ergo we have to blink first. Further, this may be a shock to you, but British people are still going to buy BMWs even if they are subject to import duty because its a great product. Germans are a sight less likely to buy a British Nissan if the price goes up when they can get a VW, even if its Czech made and re-badged as a Skoda, for same or less. Ditto, we're still going to buy French wine and Italian olive oil.

They want our market. We need theirs. Or putting it another way, being in the EU has been bloody good deal for our business and if we want to keep that it'll cost us, both in allowing free movement of labour i.e. zero effect on immigration if we leave and in contributions to EU budget i.e. no saving on contributions if we leave.

Unless of course they offer use good deal out of good will. Which they won't because we'll have effectively been sticking two fingers up to them before walking into the negotiating room, in fact have been for the last 20 years.

I may be too optimistic. The deal may have to go through some referendum in any one of the EU countries and get torpedoed, like the Dutch just did with the Ukraine deal. If the deal has to get past, say, the French electorate, don't bet on them voting for it just because of the economics, they'll vote on sentiment and prejudice, same as we do.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 09:04 - Apr 23 with 3032 viewsTheBlob

If the idiot is hinting at embargoes and trade wars then bring it on,we've been through those before.It sounds like some sort of scorched earth policy before he gets booted out,if the next incumbent is Billary Clinton at least she's an anglophile (in part).Trump definitely is.The UK produces luxury items that the Shermans are reluctant do without including Downton F*cking Abbey.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 9:06]

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:06 - Apr 23 with 2996 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 07:37 - Apr 23 by Northolt_Rs

They'll bring their own houses

They dont all come from Ireland
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:20 - Apr 23 with 2987 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 07:55 - Apr 23 by CiderwithRsie

Here we go again.

Do the maths. Of course they'll do a deal, they just won't do a deal any better than the one we've already got. In fact, it'll probably be worse.

Negotiation is about who blinks first. They are a much bigger market for our goods than vice versa ergo we have to blink first. Further, this may be a shock to you, but British people are still going to buy BMWs even if they are subject to import duty because its a great product. Germans are a sight less likely to buy a British Nissan if the price goes up when they can get a VW, even if its Czech made and re-badged as a Skoda, for same or less. Ditto, we're still going to buy French wine and Italian olive oil.

They want our market. We need theirs. Or putting it another way, being in the EU has been bloody good deal for our business and if we want to keep that it'll cost us, both in allowing free movement of labour i.e. zero effect on immigration if we leave and in contributions to EU budget i.e. no saving on contributions if we leave.

Unless of course they offer use good deal out of good will. Which they won't because we'll have effectively been sticking two fingers up to them before walking into the negotiating room, in fact have been for the last 20 years.

I may be too optimistic. The deal may have to go through some referendum in any one of the EU countries and get torpedoed, like the Dutch just did with the Ukraine deal. If the deal has to get past, say, the French electorate, don't bet on them voting for it just because of the economics, they'll vote on sentiment and prejudice, same as we do.

You are miles to pessimistic and underestimate the clout of big business in adapting quickly to keep their bottom line and shareholders happy .

The day after an out vote they will be lobbying Government to start talking here and overseas .
We invest more in America than they do here ,but they may have to wait at the back of the line . We will negotiate with the big bloc next to us first of course and then China and India .

Sorry USA we may not get to you" ANY TIME FCKIN SOON"!
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:29 - Apr 23 with 2975 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:37 - Apr 22 by HendonHoop

Bloke on the radio said Obama threatening us with our PM standing next to him could be the remain campaigns "Eddstone" moment .

Not sure about that but it will have tipped as many to out as remain from the "dont knows"
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:30 - Apr 23 with 2975 viewsTheBlob

Don't forget the British Crown still owns America - the US merely run it.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:33 - Apr 23 with 2960 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:30 - Apr 23 by TheBlob

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411889/pg1

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:37 - Apr 23 with 2954 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:30 - Apr 23 by TheBlob

Same as our nuclear missiles
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:48 - Apr 23 with 2938 viewsPunteR

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:33 - Apr 23 by TheBlob

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411889/pg1

Shouldn't that link go on existing thread blob?
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/170407/chemtrails/

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:53 - Apr 23 with 2927 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:48 - Apr 23 by PunteR

Shouldn't that link go on existing thread blob?
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/170407/chemtrails/

Yep.
I is feeling mischievous today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024