Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week 09:09 - Apr 21 with 32567 views1BobbyHazell

Well it looked like Obama flying all the way over to tell us to stay in (so his corporate chums can inflict TTIP on us ending our democracy) would be this week's winner. But Alistair Campbell's 'Putin and ISIS' (cracking combo) has smashed him out of the park. Putin and ISIS...brilliant.

Honourable mentions go to the 8 former US Treasury secretaries who wrote to The Times warning that Brexit was a threat to our 'special relationship'.

If they're at this level now they must have some serious sh1t planned for the next few weeks.

Stay calm and do some proper research about TTIP.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:36 - Apr 23 with 2981 viewsTHEBUSH

My opinion is, this poxy referendum should never have been called in the first place.

Obviously I don't know which way the vote will go and I don't know either, if it'll be a good or bad thing for the UK and nor does anyone else.

All I do know is, the UK is part of Europe and not part of the USA or India or China and the demographics of us (the UK) and Europe ain't gonna change anytime soon.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:09 - Apr 23 with 2957 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 12:36 - Apr 23 by THEBUSH

My opinion is, this poxy referendum should never have been called in the first place.

Obviously I don't know which way the vote will go and I don't know either, if it'll be a good or bad thing for the UK and nor does anyone else.

All I do know is, the UK is part of Europe and not part of the USA or India or China and the demographics of us (the UK) and Europe ain't gonna change anytime soon.

Why shouldnt we have a referendum ?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:19 - Apr 23 with 2944 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:09 - Apr 23 by essextaxiboy

Because our leaders know what is best for us.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:22 - Apr 23 with 2937 viewskensalriser

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 06:41 - Apr 23 by cyprusmel

As we pay into the EU coffers 55 million pounds gross a day and no one knows where the money goes to ( that is the auditors have refused to sign the books off for 19 years) that to me is reason enough to leave.
The immigration figures the government gave out for last year were around 333,000 but at the same time the office who issue National insurance numbers handed out over 600,000 (this reported by the Telegraph and other nationals) If they continue to come at this present rate where are they all going to live, where will they all find jobs, is the infrastructure in place to deal with this hugh influx every year, schools, hospitals, doctors etc. If the UK votes to stay in expect to take in many more, the EU will tell you how many you will have to take every year and the UK will be unable to say no.

So erm, where do you live? Or is that too obvious a question?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:24 - Apr 23 with 2935 viewsconnell10

I'm voting to stay in, I was tinkering with the idea to vote to exit just so Camergoon and his shite would fall, but that's just being petty and the thought of Boris as leader of this wonderful country sent shivers down my spine! Oh and I'm not gonna explain why I'm voting to stay because I can't be arsed!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:27 - Apr 23 with 2934 viewsTHEBUSH

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:09 - Apr 23 by essextaxiboy

The simple answer is, because it's my opinion, why I feel like that, who knows ?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:47 - Apr 23 with 2917 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:24 - Apr 23 by connell10

I'm voting to stay in, I was tinkering with the idea to vote to exit just so Camergoon and his shite would fall, but that's just being petty and the thought of Boris as leader of this wonderful country sent shivers down my spine! Oh and I'm not gonna explain why I'm voting to stay because I can't be arsed!

Thats a vote for TTIP .Have a google unless you have already .See what you think .
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:54 - Apr 23 with 2901 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:24 - Apr 23 by connell10

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:20 - Apr 23 with 2874 viewsdistortR

My feeling is that even if we vote to leave, pressure from big corporations will mean that our and the rest of europe's business compliant 'leaders' will sign off a replication of what we already have.

All those nice big companies that tell us how wonderful the eu is, do so because it is in their best interests to, among other things giving them a framework to legally avoid, sorry minimize, the tax they pay.

Ever feel like you've been played?

Boris is a liar and bully. Under pressure from an eton chum he was willing to aid and abet the assault of a journalist. Old school ties and the connected self-proclaimed, self-serving and self-regarding elite run this place, boris has already shown us that far from being a rebellious maverick, he will toe the line for his peers.

We need to break the cycle.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:13 - Apr 23 with 2848 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/america-warns-that-if-uk-quits-
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:38 - Apr 23 with 2843 viewsdistortR

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:13 - Apr 23 by JAPRANGERS

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/america-warns-that-if-uk-quits-

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 2793 viewsconnell10

Can't be arsed mate!

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:11 - Apr 23 with 2758 viewscyprusmel

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:22 - Apr 23 by kensalriser

So erm, where do you live? Or is that too obvious a question?

Yes
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 2751 viewsconnell10

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:54 - Apr 23 by QPRDave

If voting to stay in upsets any right wing they boys then I'm in! UP THE WINDYS?!

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:32 - Apr 23 with 2737 viewssix_foot_two

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:14 - Apr 23 by connell10

If voting to stay in upsets any right wing they boys then I'm in! UP THE WINDYS?!

Obama comes to the UK to promote the in campaign, Marie Le Pen arrives to promote the out for that reason count me in.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:36 - Apr 23 with 2725 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:14 - Apr 23 by connell10

so you do have reason for voting in....."to upset the right wing boys".........just you ain't got the b*lls to say so!!!

ps ...you watch Warnock's boys p*ss all over next season!
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:25 - Apr 23 with 2679 viewsCiderwithRsie

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 09:04 - Apr 23 by TheBlob

If the idiot is hinting at embargoes and trade wars then bring it on,we've been through those before.It sounds like some sort of scorched earth policy before he gets booted out,if the next incumbent is Billary Clinton at least she's an anglophile (in part).Trump definitely is.The UK produces luxury items that the Shermans are reluctant do without including Downton F*cking Abbey.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 9:06]

He's not an idiot and he's saying anything of the sort, he's just making a statement of the bleeding obvious.

He's saying that we won't be part of TTIP, which whatever you think of it is going to open up the US market to European firms. That will put our firms at a disadvantage against EU firms. A big disadvantage if we've just decided to opt out of the single market until such time as we negotiate a deal with the EU. A crucial disadvantage if the logic of leaving the EU is that we can do much better deals with the rest of the world, which Brexiters have been claiming we can do.

We may negotiate a trade deal of our own, and it might be better than TTIP, but it won't happen for years because the USA is going to finish working on TTIP first and after that China and India (maybe Brazil too?) are going to be bigger fishes than us. And our negotiators are going to be busy starting with a EU deal first. Or do you think trade deals just occur without anyone having to do any work? Guess what, they take years, between any country you care to name.

And what is true of the USA is true of China and India too. In fact the Indian and Chinese leaders have more or less said so. Yet Brexiters said it's OK to leave the single market because we'll do better deals with the rest of the world. Well, guess what, the rest of the world says that they'd like a deal but they're going to be too busy with more important things.

And no-one for Brexit can challenge this - the can't say that the President of the USA doesn't know what the USA is likely to do. All you can come up with is to get offended about the USA saying that it will do what is in its best interests and call, him an idiot.

And Obama ain't getting kicked out - he's served two complete terms and is coming to the end of his office. He's going to be succeeded by Hillary who will have exactly the same foreign policy as him because she used to be his foreign policy chief. And she's in the same party. And because it's what the State Dept will argue for. And because it's exactly what any halfway competent President would do - do a deal with the big players first, get round to the others later. Even Trump would do that - he's supposed to be the expert of the art of the deal - but to even talk about him as a possible future President is ridiculous. Lowest approval ratings of any candidate ore or less since records began, first winning candidate in living memory who looks like he won't even command a majority of his own party conference.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:42 - Apr 23 with 2668 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:25 - Apr 23 by CiderwithRsie

He's not an idiot and he's saying anything of the sort, he's just making a statement of the bleeding obvious.

He's saying that we won't be part of TTIP, which whatever you think of it is going to open up the US market to European firms. That will put our firms at a disadvantage against EU firms. A big disadvantage if we've just decided to opt out of the single market until such time as we negotiate a deal with the EU. A crucial disadvantage if the logic of leaving the EU is that we can do much better deals with the rest of the world, which Brexiters have been claiming we can do.

We may negotiate a trade deal of our own, and it might be better than TTIP, but it won't happen for years because the USA is going to finish working on TTIP first and after that China and India (maybe Brazil too?) are going to be bigger fishes than us. And our negotiators are going to be busy starting with a EU deal first. Or do you think trade deals just occur without anyone having to do any work? Guess what, they take years, between any country you care to name.

And what is true of the USA is true of China and India too. In fact the Indian and Chinese leaders have more or less said so. Yet Brexiters said it's OK to leave the single market because we'll do better deals with the rest of the world. Well, guess what, the rest of the world says that they'd like a deal but they're going to be too busy with more important things.

And no-one for Brexit can challenge this - the can't say that the President of the USA doesn't know what the USA is likely to do. All you can come up with is to get offended about the USA saying that it will do what is in its best interests and call, him an idiot.

And Obama ain't getting kicked out - he's served two complete terms and is coming to the end of his office. He's going to be succeeded by Hillary who will have exactly the same foreign policy as him because she used to be his foreign policy chief. And she's in the same party. And because it's what the State Dept will argue for. And because it's exactly what any halfway competent President would do - do a deal with the big players first, get round to the others later. Even Trump would do that - he's supposed to be the expert of the art of the deal - but to even talk about him as a possible future President is ridiculous. Lowest approval ratings of any candidate ore or less since records began, first winning candidate in living memory who looks like he won't even command a majority of his own party conference.

You really don't have a clue do you?
He's an idiot for getting up on his hind legs to make blackmailing threats that are completely impractical and have actually reinforced negative opinions.
He's probably the most ineffectual President since Gerald Ford.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 22:48]

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:43 - Apr 23 with 2667 viewsvblockranger

Been on the edge of voting Brexit but after listening to Obama and his impassioned speech the other day .....im voting out and he can fook off, Coming over here telling us we are gonna be back of the queue ffs?????? He just wants TTIP, Thats all he is worried about. Anyway fck him we are gonna get in bed with the Chinese and the yanks can jog right on.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:44 - Apr 23 with 2665 viewsCiderwithRsie

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 11:20 - Apr 23 by essextaxiboy

You are miles to pessimistic and underestimate the clout of big business in adapting quickly to keep their bottom line and shareholders happy .

The day after an out vote they will be lobbying Government to start talking here and overseas .
We invest more in America than they do here ,but they may have to wait at the back of the line . We will negotiate with the big bloc next to us first of course and then China and India .

Sorry USA we may not get to you" ANY TIME FCKIN SOON"!

"The day after an out vote they will be lobbying Government to start talking here and overseas "

Of course they will. And you're right to say that we'll negotiate with Europe first, then the others. I don't know about the order, but you're right to point out that there are at least three parties after Europe.

None of those deals will be done by big business, they'll be done by diplomats. The lobbying won't even be necessary (unless we have a govt led by the fool Gove, who says we will opt out of the single market.) - the civil servants will be only too glad to start talking, even if they are a bit p*ssed off at having to start talks to rebuild a European deal that their predecessors had done years ago.

Each one of the trade deals will take years, maybe a decade or more. They'll have to be consecutive because the foreign office won't have the capacity to do more than one at a time. And there may be gaps in between because, apart from Europe, we will not be first in the queue with any of the other parties - they too will be saying "the big European bloc first then China and India". And the European deal will be the most difficult because the EU will have to re-structure itself while its already dealing with a set of other crises.

So that's years before we can get back to where we are now with the EU (12 years for the EU Canada deal, remember) and years more after that before we can catch up respecting the rest.

Big business will indeed be very unhappy and will want to use their clout. For example, their shareholders may want to move their investment into companies that already have access to that big bloc next to us. Telling them that we won't get around to dealing with the USA any time soon is going to go down just fine with them, don't you think?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:49 - Apr 23 with 2678 viewsCiderwithRsie

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:42 - Apr 23 by TheBlob

You really don't have a clue do you?
He's an idiot for getting up on his hind legs to make blackmailing threats that are completely impractical and have actually reinforced negative opinions.
He's probably the most ineffectual President since Gerald Ford.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 22:48]

Apologies Blob, when I typed that only your first sentence was visible.

He's not an idiot. What he's said won't go down well with anyone whose already decided to vote out. As you've demonstrated.

So what? All Brexit say to anything is "its scaremongering". That's a given.

There's a whole lot of undecided people out there who don't love the EU but are worried that leaving will damage the economy. Brexit has said "don't worry, we can get better deals with the rest of the world." Not so long ago Eurosceptics were saying we should join NAFTA. And here's the bloke who runs NAFTA saying "no chance". You can look forward to hearing the same from India and China if they're asked.

And saying that "He should keep his nose out" is a completely different line to your first post, which in effect said he didn't matter. So telling me I've not got a clue when you've failed to defend any of the points I've raised may make you feel better but still leaves your initial argument blown away.

I look forward to your next go, though!
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 23:02]
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:53 - Apr 23 with 2672 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:49 - Apr 23 by CiderwithRsie

Apologies Blob, when I typed that only your first sentence was visible.

He's not an idiot. What he's said won't go down well with anyone whose already decided to vote out. As you've demonstrated.

So what? All Brexit say to anything is "its scaremongering". That's a given.

There's a whole lot of undecided people out there who don't love the EU but are worried that leaving will damage the economy. Brexit has said "don't worry, we can get better deals with the rest of the world." Not so long ago Eurosceptics were saying we should join NAFTA. And here's the bloke who runs NAFTA saying "no chance". You can look forward to hearing the same from India and China if they're asked.

And saying that "He should keep his nose out" is a completely different line to your first post, which in effect said he didn't matter. So telling me I've not got a clue when you've failed to defend any of the points I've raised may make you feel better but still leaves your initial argument blown away.

I look forward to your next go, though!
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 23:02]

Go to bed and let your brain cool down,you're overtired.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 23:04]

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:03 - Apr 23 with 2661 viewsCiderwithRsie

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:53 - Apr 23 by TheBlob

Go to bed and let your brain cool down,you're overtired.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 23:04]

Sound advice Blob. Aren't we all.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:05 - Apr 23 with 2656 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:03 - Apr 23 by CiderwithRsie

Sound advice Blob. Aren't we all.

That curry didn't help.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 10:56 - Apr 24 with 2583 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:43 - Apr 23 by vblockranger

Been on the edge of voting Brexit but after listening to Obama and his impassioned speech the other day .....im voting out and he can fook off, Coming over here telling us we are gonna be back of the queue ffs?????? He just wants TTIP, Thats all he is worried about. Anyway fck him we are gonna get in bed with the Chinese and the yanks can jog right on.

Christ just read about this ttip thing .......wtf?
Another covert change to our lives made by those"that know best".....why do we bother to vote?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024