Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week 09:09 - Apr 21 with 32440 views1BobbyHazell

Well it looked like Obama flying all the way over to tell us to stay in (so his corporate chums can inflict TTIP on us ending our democracy) would be this week's winner. But Alistair Campbell's 'Putin and ISIS' (cracking combo) has smashed him out of the park. Putin and ISIS...brilliant.

Honourable mentions go to the 8 former US Treasury secretaries who wrote to The Times warning that Brexit was a threat to our 'special relationship'.

If they're at this level now they must have some serious sh1t planned for the next few weeks.

Stay calm and do some proper research about TTIP.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:56 - Apr 28 with 2806 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:06 - Apr 28 with 2777 viewsDiscodroids

good to see Ken Livingstone on form today as well. Suspended. At facking last. Glad Labour are at least seen to be sorting the sweetcorn from the shit.FFRC Dianne abott now deleting her supportive tweets of him quicker then Ant Peg tossing off Dirk Diggler over her axeminster. Hope he gags on his own common purpose medicine.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 15:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:16 - Apr 28 with 2764 viewsBoston

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:56 - Apr 28 by QPRDave

Some people never leave home without it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:20 - Apr 28 with 2756 viewskensalriser

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:49 - Apr 28 by TheBlob

Wanna stay in?Then get ready for more of this.Oh,and Turkey,Albania,Macedonia etc etc. waiting their turn to join.

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/665239/Greece-begs-EU-IMF-MORE-MONEY

Turkey has no chance of joining the EU any time soon.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:33 - Apr 28 with 2751 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:20 - Apr 28 by kensalriser

It'll be in by 2020 if things go according to "plan".

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 16:10 - Apr 28 with 2714 viewsBoston

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:33 - Apr 28 by TheBlob

Not likely to go to plan though.Domestic problems are set to escalate in Anatolia.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 16:25 - Apr 28 with 2695 viewsJigsore

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:33 - Apr 28 by TheBlob

it's a borderline dictatorship. The amount of requisites required to meet EU candidacy these days is massive, it won't happen

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 17:34 - Apr 28 with 2638 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 16:25 - Apr 28 by Jigsore

it's a borderline dictatorship. The amount of requisites required to meet EU candidacy these days is massive, it won't happen

Tenner says it will.

Lend us two fivers.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 17:51 - Apr 28 with 2620 viewskensalriser

Yep, like I said, no chance for Turkey any time soon. High chance of things turning ugly there over the next few years following the failure to get rid of Erdogan when they had the chance last year; increasing polarisation, repression of media and civil rights, creeping Islamification and confrontational relationship with the Kurds.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 18:55 - Apr 28 with 2596 viewsDannytheR

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 14:56 - Apr 28 by QPRDave

Ah, "playing the race card." The "I'm not racist but..." of the 21st century.

See also:
"Some of my best friends..."
and
"What do you mean? I've got everything UB40 have ever recorded."
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:22 - Apr 28 with 2534 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 18:55 - Apr 28 by DannytheR

Ah, "playing the race card." The "I'm not racist but..." of the 21st century.

See also:
"Some of my best friends..."
and
"What do you mean? I've got everything UB40 have ever recorded."

Look moron .....if you can't make a point without saying the otherside is racist if they don't agree with makes you the Fascist, not the other way around
If you want to call me racist because I want my country to be run by the people elected in this country's general election, and have control over who is let in, then yeah I must be racist.
Now f**k off you boring ****!
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:26 - Apr 28 with 2519 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:20 - Apr 28 by kensalriser

Haven't they already made the deal?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:35 - Apr 28 with 2499 viewsDannytheR

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:22 - Apr 28 by QPRDave

Look moron .....if you can't make a point without saying the otherside is racist if they don't agree with makes you the Fascist, not the other way around
If you want to call me racist because I want my country to be run by the people elected in this country's general election, and have control over who is let in, then yeah I must be racist.

Bit touchy.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 19:37]
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:45 - Apr 28 with 2476 viewsQPR_Jim

It's funny because some claim the others use racism to shut down conversations, whilst others use the phrase "playing the race card" to dismiss concerns in a similar way. Kind of links in to the thread yesterday about how people seem unable to debate reasonably anymore.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:49 - Apr 28 with 2465 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:26 - Apr 28 by QPRDave

Haven't they already made the deal?

Apparently they're stable enough to be in NATO.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:52 - Apr 28 with 2459 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 19:45 - Apr 28 by QPR_Jim

It's funny because some claim the others use racism to shut down conversations, whilst others use the phrase "playing the race card" to dismiss concerns in a similar way. Kind of links in to the thread yesterday about how people seem unable to debate reasonably anymore.

All down to laws brought in to "protect" peoples feelings from being verbally abused, that have basically stopped freedom to say what you think.
Oh and said laws seem to be very one sided
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:51 - Apr 28 with 2386 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 17:51 - Apr 28 by kensalriser

Yep, like I said, no chance for Turkey any time soon. High chance of things turning ugly there over the next few years following the failure to get rid of Erdogan when they had the chance last year; increasing polarisation, repression of media and civil rights, creeping Islamification and confrontational relationship with the Kurds.

Depends what you mean by anytime soon , we are told this is a once in a lifetime vote . A remain vote condemns our grandchildren to have to deal with authority for free movement 70 million Islamists who live on the border of some murderous states . Why take the risk ?
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:06 - Apr 28 with 2364 viewsFDC

"if you can't make a point without saying the otherside is racist if they don't agree with makes you the Fascist"

Do you know what "fascist" means?

If you can't make a point without using a load of asterisks then that makes you a load of asterisks.
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:29 - Apr 28 with 2341 viewskensalriser

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 22:51 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

Depends what you mean by anytime soon , we are told this is a once in a lifetime vote . A remain vote condemns our grandchildren to have to deal with authority for free movement 70 million Islamists who live on the border of some murderous states . Why take the risk ?

Perhaps a slight misuse of the term 'Islamist' there, Essex. Not synonymous with muslim.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:45 - Apr 28 with 2325 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:29 - Apr 28 by kensalriser

Perhaps a slight misuse of the term 'Islamist' there, Essex. Not synonymous with muslim.

I am happy with Islamist , 70 Mil is an exaggeration granted .
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 07:45 - Apr 29 with 2273 viewsDorse

Both sides have gone down the Harry 'Wasn't-Even-Funny-At-The-Time' Enfield route, advancing the 'is that what you want, 'cause that's what'll happen' argument in recent days. It is irritating. That is all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:42 - Apr 29 with 2230 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:29 - Apr 28 by kensalriser

That's like saying the Bar Of Soap has nothing to do with Christianity.

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 13:54 - Apr 29 with 2217 viewsDiscodroids

Has someone finally waved the power pill Nitrates under their teutonic Noses at last ? Germany to withhold welfare from foreign eu nationals.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/germany-to-withhold-welfare-from-for

Eh? Haven't we just gone through a whole "renegotiation" to be told that we can't stop benefits for 4 years, only taper them? And even on that we have had loads of EU "leaders" and politicians telling us it is illegal.

But Germany just do it.

Germany must be struggling financially, the reunification must have cost billions, and is still being paid off. They, as the rest of the EU have an economic downturn, hence less tax collected. Then their is the cost of Merkel's immigration plan, that ain't cheap. And the cost to bail out Greece, well what can you say about that Fkn balls up..
Is Germany hiding something from the rest of Europe?

edit.
Things must be looking good in Belgium, Iodine tablets to be distributed to the entire population in fear of another attack by Quakers ...an amazing admission of their powerlessness and/or unwillingness to stop something like this happening

EU Weak.Weak.Weak.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2016 14:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:29 - Apr 29 with 2187 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:06 - Apr 28 by FDC

"if you can't make a point without saying the otherside is racist if they don't agree with makes you the Fascist"

Do you know what "fascist" means?

If you can't make a point without using a load of asterisks then that makes you a load of asterisks.

my use of stars, is because I'm not aloud to post the actual word.

As for Fascist, imo it's someone who is trying to impose their will upon others, or stopping others from expressing their views......ie, lefty fascist....

George Orwell wrote in 1944 that "the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist'
[Post edited 29 Apr 2016 15:33]
Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 23:20 - Apr 29 with 2129 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Fear Mongering Of The Week on 15:29 - Apr 29 by QPRDave

my use of stars, is because I'm not aloud to post the actual word.

As for Fascist, imo it's someone who is trying to impose their will upon others, or stopping others from expressing their views......ie, lefty fascist....

George Orwell wrote in 1944 that "the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist'
[Post edited 29 Apr 2016 15:33]

It's a bundle of sticks tied together to symbolise strength and unity as I recall.
Can also be used as trench filling to allow tanks to cross.
But then nomenclature seems to be more important than deeds now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024