Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. 16:21 - Apr 22 with 3521 viewsSonofNorfolt

I picked up an album and stickers for free at Wembley during the last England game thinking my boys will enjoy collecting 'em. Then they will take more of an interest when daddy is watching Iceland v Austria as we still need Alfred Finnbogason No.626 or knowing that Harry Kane ( No.148) has a speech impediment whilst I'm drinking the bars of St Etienne dry.
So three weeks on, and a few quid lighter, we've built up enough doubles for them to be able to swap at school.
Wrong, it's not allowed for some reason, so it's down to me to build up a swapping network.
I, sorry, we, need about 80 more from the 680 spaces required to fill the book.

Go on admit it, you've got a spare No.175 Oleg Shatov that I need in exchange for a Slovakian team badge.

I won't tell anyone, and will hide them in the post inside a copy of Anal Fist bi-monthly.

melh64@hotmail.co.uk
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 3503 viewshoof_hearted

Eh? When did it go bi-monthly?
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 16:37 - Apr 22 with 3489 viewsSonofNorfolt

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 16:30 - Apr 22 by hoof_hearted

Eh? When did it go bi-monthly?

I omitted the word 'sexual'.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 16:42 - Apr 22 with 3481 viewsDrewster

Ha, got my album last week with The Sun, so only 2 packs of stickers in so far. Early days for me, but last time I did this was 1986 I think.
I'm 48 now!
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 3453 viewsscot1963

my son (aged 32) has just paid out £40 in one go for a whole lot of the stickers - he doesn't seem to be giving up collecting any time soon (what did I start all those years ago!). I know he ended up with swaps for whichever the last sticker book was as I sent those to Westolian. I'll ask him if he's got any swaps when I speak to him next.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 3441 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 16:37 - Apr 22 by SonofNorfolt

I omitted the word 'sexual'.

What your e-mail is sexualmelh64@hotmail.co.uk !
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 17:26 - Apr 22 with 3432 viewsSonofNorfolt

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 17:17 - Apr 22 by CroydonCaptJack

What your e-mail is sexualmelh64@hotmail.co.uk !

One of 'em.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 19:41 - Apr 22 with 3368 viewsToast_R

Just bought a whole box of 100 packs at Sainsbury's. £50. The checkout bloke decided to count them all out one by one through the scanner. Had half the shop looking at what the continuous bleeping noise was. Anyway scuttled out, got back home and the bastard had only sold me short by one pack. I thought 100 (or 99 as it were) packs would pretty much nail it but no, I still need another 190 odd. Lots of swaps though If anyone is interested??
[Post edited 22 Apr 2016 19:42]
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 19:48 - Apr 22 with 3360 viewsscot1963

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 19:41 - Apr 22 by Toast_R

Just bought a whole box of 100 packs at Sainsbury's. £50. The checkout bloke decided to count them all out one by one through the scanner. Had half the shop looking at what the continuous bleeping noise was. Anyway scuttled out, got back home and the bastard had only sold me short by one pack. I thought 100 (or 99 as it were) packs would pretty much nail it but no, I still need another 190 odd. Lots of swaps though If anyone is interested??

you sound like my son, except he did his buying on-line so avoided the public checkout . He says he should have quite a few swaps once he's waded through the packs and he's going to let me know what ones and if he needs any as well
Login to get fewer ads

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 20:49 - Apr 22 with 3331 viewsSonofNorfolt

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 19:41 - Apr 22 by Toast_R

Send me your 'got its' then.

melh64@hotmail.co.uk
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 22:24 - Apr 22 with 3281 viewsDWQPR

Got mine last week and got off to a cracking start with the first 30 packs, only 4 swaps, which included an Adam Llllaaaallllllaaaaaaaannnnnnnaaaaa. At this rate I have calculated that I will only end up with 18 swaps!!!!!!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 23:19 - Apr 22 with 3259 viewsoldmeadoniansR

That school is from the dark ages. I introduced swapping Friday at my school as a response to match attax. Celebrate and control is my motto! Kids are as good as hold. They have two benches in the playground where they trade and all is good. If you ban it they will only come in with them stuffed down their socks so celebrate and control.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 23:23 - Apr 22 with 3247 viewsBklynRanger

Why is swapping banned? Are they expecting thuggery? How can these children ever hope to thrive in society? Unbelievable. Thatcher's Britain.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 07:02 - Apr 23 with 3204 viewsToast_R

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 23:23 - Apr 22 by BklynRanger

Why is swapping banned? Are they expecting thuggery? How can these children ever hope to thrive in society? Unbelievable. Thatcher's Britain.

I remember being at school in the late 80s and a teacher confiscating a kids collection of swaps and dumping them in the classroom bin. Might have been those Batman cards from the Tim Burton movie. They were very popular for a short while.

Anyway, rightly or wrongly, a teacher probably wouldn't get away with that these days.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 7:03]
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 22:56 - Apr 23 with 3121 viewsBklynRanger

Do they still have Top Trumps? Those were good. I always appreciated the fact that they had a really sturdy box - craftsmanship of the very highest order.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 23:25 - Apr 23 with 3111 viewsToast_R

Tip Trumps were the bollocking. Always remember the Horror cards. Thor was the daddy but if you had Death, he could do him on Fear Factor. I knew every combination of hand you could have. You won't win. Still be fun though...
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 00:04 - Apr 24 with 3097 viewsscot1963

you can get a load more top trumps now than when I was young - I think we only had England footballers, World Cup footballers as well (maybe) as I remember Cruyff being in one of them and also the cars one - only one in that I can remember was the yellow Lamborghini. Now everything from pets to superheroes and villains to cr@p cars and joke ones. I bought quite a few of them for the kids but don't think they were ever really into them as much as me and my brothers were
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 00:09 - Apr 24 with 3090 viewsBklynRanger

I didn't honestly have very many myself. The one I remember most was some kind of athletics one - how far somebody could throw a shot-put. Vital information when you're 9.

We could all have a beer-fueled Top Trumps extravaganza, but not in a hipster way, in an angry middle aged way.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 00:18 - Apr 24 with 3083 viewsscot1963

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 00:09 - Apr 24 by BklynRanger

I didn't honestly have very many myself. The one I remember most was some kind of athletics one - how far somebody could throw a shot-put. Vital information when you're 9.

We could all have a beer-fueled Top Trumps extravaganza, but not in a hipster way, in an angry middle aged way.

I'm really competitive and an angry loser so I'm in (I haven't played monopoly since I was absolutely annihilated one time) - I've NEVER lost at euchre or air hockey
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 00:31 - Apr 24 with 3073 viewsBklynRanger

I'm absolutely murder at euchre, nobody even dares to trifle with me at that sport/passtime/French thing possibly involving bouls.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 17:46 - May 21 with 2815 viewsscot1963

Anybody still swapping the stickers? Despite the fact that he bought a shedload of packets my son has sent me a list of what looks like hundreds he still needs and he's going to give me the swaps he's got tomorrow if anyone is interested?
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 22:50 - May 22 with 2658 viewsToast_R

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 17:46 - May 21 by scot1963

Anybody still swapping the stickers? Despite the fact that he bought a shedload of packets my son has sent me a list of what looks like hundreds he still needs and he's going to give me the swaps he's got tomorrow if anyone is interested?

Yes mate I still am collecting.
Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 10:05 - May 23 with 2597 viewslondonscottish

I'm in. Well it's my 11 year old son.honest. will have a look and see what he's got for swaps and what needs needs.

Some maths professor worked out the cost of trying to complete a book vs collaborating with 10 and it was eye_watering.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Panini Euro 2016 stickers swap. on 17:05 - May 23 with 2546 viewsscot1963

As the thread disappeared slowly off the first page I'd said to my son yesterday that I didn't think anyone was interested so told him not to rush and so haven't got his swaps as yet. Apparently if you get down to a certain number that you need you can order specific cards online and my son had gone ahead and done that but he said he still needs about 50 and still has his swaps so should have more details shortly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024