Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chemtrails 09:55 - Apr 23 with 17110 viewsPunteR

3 weeks ago I worked with a painter who had an interesting perspective on the world around us. He was a lovely fella but had taken way to much acid in the past which probably distorted his perception on reality. Or so I thought.
He was really into conspiracy theories, truly believing in them. He talked at some length about the illuminati, Rothschilds etc, but then went on to say about the planes flying overhead.
"You see that plane?" He said, looking out the window pointing to the sky.
"Yeh?" Now looking out the window watching the plane overhead.
"what do you think is coming out of the back of the plane?"
" dunno,exhaust fumes,water vapor from the clouds??"
"chemicals mate. They're are spraying deadly chemicals all over the world. Trying to cull the human race,and control them".
I thought he's just lost the plot, bless him,but last night I was watching a Prince interview from a few years back and he started talking about chemtrails!
I've never heard of this theory before 3 weeks ago. I then started watching other stuff on youtube, things about chemtrails,illuminati, symbols in corporate logos and its got me thinking,are things not as they seem? Are we being controlled by darker forces.?
Am I on the internet too much? Should I have taken more acid?
The truth is out there somewhere.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

chemtrails on 18:19 - Apr 28 with 1147 viewskensalriser

chemtrails on 21:32 - Apr 27 by TheBlob

Not as many billions as they get from charities.There's been a cure for at least 30 years now.

You've been living in rural Wales too long and have gone completely bonkers!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

chemtrails on 19:42 - Apr 28 with 1106 viewsTheBlob

chemtrails on 18:19 - Apr 28 by kensalriser

You've been living in rural Wales too long and have gone completely bonkers!

I won't be the one running around like a headless SWP-esque chicken when the shit hits the fan,nice and safe up here.The main battle tank what I ordered off Ebay arrives next week.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024