Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The LFW Brexit Poll 14:47 - Apr 27 with 29891 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 3660 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Money is all the In brigade talk about, apart from an offhand mention of a clean beach, which I'm sure we lowly islanders could've managed without Brussels' guidance.

If that's all that matters to the In mob, then I'm out!
The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:31 - May 1 with 3526 viewsfrancisbowles

So as I check it is now neck and neck with 5.8% undecided. It has moved towards the Outs.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:22 - May 1 with 3508 viewshoof_hearted

The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:01 - Apr 30 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Money is all the In brigade talk about, apart from an offhand mention of a clean beach, which I'm sure we lowly islanders could've managed without Brussels' guidance.

If that's all that matters to the In mob, then I'm out!

No. Peace is the reason it was started and the reason to stay in. Bickering about money and petty rules and gravy train bureaucrats is by far the better option than threats of war at the whim of politicians.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:23 - May 1 with 3487 viewsessextaxiboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:22 - May 1 by hoof_hearted

No. Peace is the reason it was started and the reason to stay in. Bickering about money and petty rules and gravy train bureaucrats is by far the better option than threats of war at the whim of politicians.

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_110496.htm

Sorry mate , if that was the case then it would be a decent argument but its just bollix .

NATO keeps us safe , read the first bullet point and remember we are on the top table of this organisation .

"The permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, also known as the Permanent Five, Big Five, or P5, include the following five governments: China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States." .... Source Wiki

Thats the size of company we are in on the world stage , We dont need the EU ...they need us .
[Post edited 1 May 2016 12:38]
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:46 - May 1 with 3459 viewsJamie

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:22 - May 1 by hoof_hearted

And ironically, peace is the main argument to now leave.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:23 - May 1 with 3449 viewsTheBlob

“Peace, n. In international affairs, a period of cheating between two periods of fighting.”
Ambrose Bierce

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 15:10 - May 1 with 3420 viewshoof_hearted

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:23 - May 1 by TheBlob

“Peace, n. In international affairs, a period of cheating between two periods of fighting.”
Ambrose Bierce

Haha! Well something good has come out of all this bollox. I've been introduced to Ambrose Bierce .

I'd consider lending you a tenner right now.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 09:20 - May 2 with 3333 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 15:10 - May 1 by hoof_hearted

Haha! Well something good has come out of all this bollox. I've been introduced to Ambrose Bierce .

I'd consider lending you a tenner right now.

Brilliant author Bierce,disappeared down in Mexico and said to have had a pact with the Devil.The short story"The Ingenious Patriot" summed up the arms race .

http://www.aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?ab&TheIngeniousPatriot

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:57 - May 2 with 3280 viewsisawqpratwcity

The LFW Brexit Poll on 09:20 - May 2 by TheBlob

Brilliant author Bierce,disappeared down in Mexico and said to have had a pact with the Devil.The short story"The Ingenious Patriot" summed up the arms race .

http://www.aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?ab&TheIngeniousPatriot

Nice. Glad to see the King had the nous to give the bloke a cheque, not cash, before having him executed.

Edit: I shouldn't even be voting but I have, and also I just keep changing my vote to whichever side is losing. I love Democracy!
[Post edited 2 May 2016 12:01]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:34 - May 2 with 3201 viewsCiderwithRsie

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:23 - May 1 by essextaxiboy

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_110496.htm

Sorry mate , if that was the case then it would be a decent argument but its just bollix .

NATO keeps us safe , read the first bullet point and remember we are on the top table of this organisation .

"The permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, also known as the Permanent Five, Big Five, or P5, include the following five governments: China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States." .... Source Wiki

Thats the size of company we are in on the world stage , We dont need the EU ...they need us .
[Post edited 1 May 2016 12:38]

That's an interesting aspect.

NATO is an armed alliance, the EU is fundamentally a trade bloc.

NATO kept us at peace with the USSR and continues to do so vs Russia, because if you're up against Stalin or even Putin you need a bloody great army to keep him in his box, and the EU hasn't got one but the yanks have. We're certainly at the top table, but only in the sense that the yanks are paying the bill so they get to order the food. We get to sit next to them.

NATO doesn't keep the peace between Germany and France because they're both members. The EU is part of way of running Europe so that you don't need an army to keep Germany or France in a box, the question simply doesn't arise any more. Before the EU it did every couple of generations.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:36 - May 2 with 3197 viewsderbyhoop

The only clear fact should be what we pay to belong to the club. But the Out side can't even get that right. In 2015 we paid £13bn, which works out at £250m per week - not the 350 claimed. Even though we are the 2nd wealthiest country in the EU.we get about 40% of the original sum back. It's what keeps our farming and science industries going, as well as funding investment in infrastructure projects, that our own government wouldn't/couldn't fund.

Every thing else is calculated assessments (CBI, IMF, HM Treasury, virtually every credible economist) from the Remain side or wishful thinking from the Out side. We've already seen the uncertainty lead to a fall in the value of the £, reduced growth forecasts for 2016, delayed investment and an about turn in the fall in unemployment.

If we're lucky we may be able to conclude a free trade deal within 5 years and the projected downturn in the economy may not be as bad as feared. But that's like hoping for an amicable divorce.

Immigration is a big issue - primarily because of the numbers. However, immigrants are net contributors to the economy (£3,400 per annum on average). This is because they are youngish and have finished their education; more likely to be working (52% have a job to come to before they arrive); they are better qualified (32% have degrees); and they are prepared to do the jobs that British nationals are not prepared to do. And if the government was serious about immigration they'd stop the Indian doctors and IT professionals, the Phillipino nurses and those pesky Chinese students who pay the full cost of their tuition and keep our universities solvent.

An Out vote could impact the 2.2m UK nationals living, working or studying in the EU. From my experience, many of those ex-pats are retirement age. If they return in significant numbers, they will need housing (if you sell a place in Spain or France, you probably cannot buy anything in the UK) and be an increasing burden on the NHS.

Needless to say I'll be voting Remain.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:27 - May 2 with 3179 viewsessextaxiboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:36 - May 2 by derbyhoop

The only clear fact should be what we pay to belong to the club. But the Out side can't even get that right. In 2015 we paid £13bn, which works out at £250m per week - not the 350 claimed. Even though we are the 2nd wealthiest country in the EU.we get about 40% of the original sum back. It's what keeps our farming and science industries going, as well as funding investment in infrastructure projects, that our own government wouldn't/couldn't fund.

Every thing else is calculated assessments (CBI, IMF, HM Treasury, virtually every credible economist) from the Remain side or wishful thinking from the Out side. We've already seen the uncertainty lead to a fall in the value of the £, reduced growth forecasts for 2016, delayed investment and an about turn in the fall in unemployment.

If we're lucky we may be able to conclude a free trade deal within 5 years and the projected downturn in the economy may not be as bad as feared. But that's like hoping for an amicable divorce.

Immigration is a big issue - primarily because of the numbers. However, immigrants are net contributors to the economy (£3,400 per annum on average). This is because they are youngish and have finished their education; more likely to be working (52% have a job to come to before they arrive); they are better qualified (32% have degrees); and they are prepared to do the jobs that British nationals are not prepared to do. And if the government was serious about immigration they'd stop the Indian doctors and IT professionals, the Phillipino nurses and those pesky Chinese students who pay the full cost of their tuition and keep our universities solvent.

An Out vote could impact the 2.2m UK nationals living, working or studying in the EU. From my experience, many of those ex-pats are retirement age. If they return in significant numbers, they will need housing (if you sell a place in Spain or France, you probably cannot buy anything in the UK) and be an increasing burden on the NHS.

Needless to say I'll be voting Remain.

Of the money they give us back they tell us what to spend it on . How is that right ? That is fact .
How do you know that the government couldnt wouldnt spend on infrastructure projects ? That is opinion .
How you can quote the CBI , IMF and the Treasury with a straight face is impressive . Osborne stopped.pushing the treasury report in about 48 hours when it didnt bear the lightest scrutiny .
Ex pats wont be sent home , they are holding and spending money . Some areas.of Spain would.collapse . Even if they were then you conveniently forget that under the same ruling migrants here would go back and wouldnt need housing
I find most remain voters.either have a personal reason for.voting that way or wanted.to join the Euro , still.do.and.display flawed.judgement .
I am voting Out , I have nothing to gain from it except a better life for my boys and especially their children, granddaughters in particular.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 09:14 - May 4 with 3063 viewsessextaxiboy

And Bump
The LFW Brexit Poll on 09:54 - May 4 with 3042 viewsBrightonhoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:27 - May 2 by essextaxiboy

Of the money they give us back they tell us what to spend it on . How is that right ? That is fact .
How do you know that the government couldnt wouldnt spend on infrastructure projects ? That is opinion .
How you can quote the CBI , IMF and the Treasury with a straight face is impressive . Osborne stopped.pushing the treasury report in about 48 hours when it didnt bear the lightest scrutiny .
Ex pats wont be sent home , they are holding and spending money . Some areas.of Spain would.collapse . Even if they were then you conveniently forget that under the same ruling migrants here would go back and wouldnt need housing
I find most remain voters.either have a personal reason for.voting that way or wanted.to join the Euro , still.do.and.display flawed.judgement .
I am voting Out , I have nothing to gain from it except a better life for my boys and especially their children, granddaughters in particular.

You aint got a clue what Spain will do or how they will react, the General Election here happens 3 days after Brexit vote.
Any notion British ex-pats are some dependent form of economic ballast to the Spanish economy is entirely out dated, they prefer Germans and Dutch with more spending power and have been selling visas to wealthy Russians and Chinese for the past decade. Brits are viewed, by the Spanish, as inconsequential.
The Spanish have already stated they will take Gibraltar the very next day and UK have barely got a Navy left to defend it. Franco politics are making a strong come back and the Spanish see U leaving as an opportunity to forge a stronger link with the US and taking the UK's place as 'special' from within the EU.
These are facts, not scaremongering, but carry on talking shit about something you know nothing of. UK cant cope with 3000 child refugees, how is it going to cope with 3 Million ex-pats from Spain alone?
Stick to the facts, not smoke and mirrors bull and scaremongering. Farage and co have not thought this through and dont have the answers. After all these years they have no answers for the critical requirements to prevent the UK economy collapsing.
First casualty will be the NHS so best start saving up for you colostomy bag,
The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:05 - May 4 with 2994 viewsessextaxiboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 09:54 - May 4 by Brightonhoop

You aint got a clue what Spain will do or how they will react, the General Election here happens 3 days after Brexit vote.
Any notion British ex-pats are some dependent form of economic ballast to the Spanish economy is entirely out dated, they prefer Germans and Dutch with more spending power and have been selling visas to wealthy Russians and Chinese for the past decade. Brits are viewed, by the Spanish, as inconsequential.
The Spanish have already stated they will take Gibraltar the very next day and UK have barely got a Navy left to defend it. Franco politics are making a strong come back and the Spanish see U leaving as an opportunity to forge a stronger link with the US and taking the UK's place as 'special' from within the EU.
These are facts, not scaremongering, but carry on talking shit about something you know nothing of. UK cant cope with 3000 child refugees, how is it going to cope with 3 Million ex-pats from Spain alone?
Stick to the facts, not smoke and mirrors bull and scaremongering. Farage and co have not thought this through and dont have the answers. After all these years they have no answers for the critical requirements to prevent the UK economy collapsing.

Take Gibraltar? , they couldnt take fckin Torremolinos . Have a look out of your window , see all those youngsters without a job . EU cant fix that . Its a busted flush on crutches and we will kick one away in June. We dont give a fck about Spanish Elections . I dont need a colostomy bag but the 10 Bil NETT will pay for one or two .....Enjoy the Sunshine
The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:20 - May 4 with 2718 viewsAitch

The UK economy collapsing? All the pie in the sky predictions (both in and out) show the economy growing all be it at a slightly slower rate if we vote out.

If we vote out we can invest in the NHS and put it right. If we stay in the NHS will be ground into the dust by TTIP.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:33 - May 4 with 2715 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:05 - May 4 by essextaxiboy

Take Gibraltar? , they couldnt take fckin Torremolinos . Have a look out of your window , see all those youngsters without a job . EU cant fix that . Its a busted flush on crutches and we will kick one away in June. We dont give a fck about Spanish Elections . I dont need a colostomy bag but the 10 Bil NETT will pay for one or two .....Enjoy the Sunshine

To be fair that invasion of Gibraltar was bit silly. However they can shut the boarder. They wouldn't because lots of Spaniards work there in a region with massive unemployment.

Spain will just get noisier, nothing more. Maybe longer checks at the boarder or some sanction but that's it.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 15:07 - May 4 with 2703 viewsdaveB

The NHS has gone already, Tories already privatising it and will get worse in coming years regardless of the EU vote
The LFW Brexit Poll on 16:29 - May 4 with 2664 viewsessextaxiboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 15:07 - May 4 by daveB

The NHS has gone already, Tories already privatising it and will get worse in coming years regardless of the EU vote

The Tories are throwing more money at it than anyone before . Its just not enough .MRI scanners , loads on statins , new drugs coming along , joint replacements and loads more .How csn we keep up ?
If you introduce some payment to those who can afford it , the money will go further . I would pay a tenner to see my GP , A flat fee for ante natal care and midwifery services again only for those who can afford it . Physio, Dietician services could be subbed out under strict control and yes there may be a profit for some but if we save overall ,for me...... whats the problem ?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 17:06 - May 4 with 2644 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 16:29 - May 4 by essextaxiboy

The Tories are throwing more money at it than anyone before . Its just not enough .MRI scanners , loads on statins , new drugs coming along , joint replacements and loads more .How csn we keep up ?
If you introduce some payment to those who can afford it , the money will go further . I would pay a tenner to see my GP , A flat fee for ante natal care and midwifery services again only for those who can afford it . Physio, Dietician services could be subbed out under strict control and yes there may be a profit for some but if we save overall ,for me...... whats the problem ?

Doesn't really count if you are throwing it directly into profits for private contractors though does it?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:26 - May 4 with 2605 viewsDiscodroids

Dateline 23/6/2016. The Jilted Generation cut the Rope Bridge to the EU.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:00 - May 4 with 2588 viewsDiscodroids

an absolute pearler Taken from the 'LabourList ' website'..a rare left wing perspective.

"My husband has a new party game. When friends come round, he solicits their views on the EU referendum. Naturally being bien pensant London liberals, they express horror about the ghastly prospect of Brexit, and the even ghastlier Little England swivel-eyed, provincial, tattooed, white-van racists who support it. Then my husband turns to me with a wink: “And so, Janice, what do you think?”

It’s lonely being a left-wing Brexiteer. It’s like declaring at dinner in Le Gavroche that you hate bloody foreign food. I might retreat to a nunnery until July.
Anything to avoid middle class high-horsing about threats to prosperity, human rights and national security, when really they mean threats to my second home in Puglia, to my Czech nanny (who, unlike a British girl, will also clean the house) and of reimposed duty-free limits on Bordeaux. David Cameron dog-whistled these folk this week when he warned of an end to budget flights. First they came for our mini-breaks . . .

What is this sudden passion for the EU? It is like football fans crying, “I love Fifa”. Such affection for a gargantuan, unaccountable, self-serving bureaucracy, synonymous with progressive, internationalist, bigger-together unity, yet as capable of taxing Google or stopping Russia annexing Ukraine as Nick Clegg in a Benetton sweater.

For my Europhile friends, the current arrangement is all win. I often wish the English working class had an exotic restaurant cuisine or made handicrafts which looked fetching against Farrow & Ball walls. Maybe then the middle class would find them charming, rather than the only group it dares treat as Untermensch.

A Labour-voting Mr Fairtrade Coffee Bean jokes to me about shipping his Polish builders up to revamp his country residence because local tradesmen are more expensive and lazy. Some commentators dream of amputating the inconvenient Ukip-voting north or visit seaside backwaters to mock poorer compatriots for their weight and dress-sense. Companies don’t want to train these people: cheaper to buy some energetic graduate Poles. Why don’t they hurry up and die out.

Left social liberals and right neo-liberals alike see themselves as global citizens, cruising smoothly above crude national boundaries, with no more fealty to a Croydon builder than the bloke from Bucharest who undercut him. The former because it would be “racist” to care, the latter because they love cheap labour. But freedom of movement – which, let’s not kid ourselves, is the throbbing heart of the EU issue – doesn’t benefit everyone equally. If, for example, Romanian citizens who earn four or five times less than British workers are allowed unfettered access to our jobs market, people lose out. But who cares: they’re already poor.

In Ben Judah’s startling book This Is London,he describes the British builders who once earned £15 an hour but, after waves of migration, are down to £7.
He notes the minimum wage is a fiction when Romanian labourers stand outside Wickes in Barking at 6am beating each other down to get a day’s work, just like dockers in the pre-unionised 1930s.
In broken northern industrial towns, companies such as Next, Sports Direct and Amazon, not content with an already cheap local workforce, prefer to recruit migrants via employment agencies because they have fewer rights.

They, along with Lincolnshire’s agricultural towns, will vote overwhelmingly to leave the EU, and not because they are stupid. A 2015 Bank of England study showed net migration has driven down pay for the lowest paid. Across the economy, although employment is high, wages have stagnated because the pool of labour is almost infinite.
Moreover these voters have experienced huge and rapid changes in their streets and GP surgeries and their kids’ schools. These are not global but rooted citizens. Their identity, once attached to a job – being a miner, a steelworker – is now defined only by place. Islington lawyers and Shoreditch dotcom millionaires will not, like the people of Hexthorpe, in my home town of Doncaster, have 500 Slovak Roma move into their village in the space of months, bringing every kind of social problem from fly-tipping to knife fights. The well-off transcend community so care nothing for cohesion.

They remain untouched by culture clash, overcrowding or fights for limited resources. Yet they condemn those affected – if they dare to complain – as bigots.
And it would aid the Europhiles’ case if they declared how Britain is supposed to plan for limitless migration.

Alarm about our rapid population growth is always wafted away as Malthusian angst or – once again – racism. But we will need 880,000 more school places by 2023, 113,000 in London alone. As for housing, the ONS reckons we need an extra 68,000 homes a year just to accommodate net migration assumptions. Is that okay? How will Europhiles tackle this? And can we at least discuss – honestly for once – if this is the society we want."
So that's what we are up against folks, and it's real. So spread the word and vote BREXIT.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:22 - May 4 with 2578 viewsstevec

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:00 - May 4 by Discodroids

an absolute pearler Taken from the 'LabourList ' website'..a rare left wing perspective.

"My husband has a new party game. When friends come round, he solicits their views on the EU referendum. Naturally being bien pensant London liberals, they express horror about the ghastly prospect of Brexit, and the even ghastlier Little England swivel-eyed, provincial, tattooed, white-van racists who support it. Then my husband turns to me with a wink: “And so, Janice, what do you think?”

It’s lonely being a left-wing Brexiteer. It’s like declaring at dinner in Le Gavroche that you hate bloody foreign food. I might retreat to a nunnery until July.
Anything to avoid middle class high-horsing about threats to prosperity, human rights and national security, when really they mean threats to my second home in Puglia, to my Czech nanny (who, unlike a British girl, will also clean the house) and of reimposed duty-free limits on Bordeaux. David Cameron dog-whistled these folk this week when he warned of an end to budget flights. First they came for our mini-breaks . . .

What is this sudden passion for the EU? It is like football fans crying, “I love Fifa”. Such affection for a gargantuan, unaccountable, self-serving bureaucracy, synonymous with progressive, internationalist, bigger-together unity, yet as capable of taxing Google or stopping Russia annexing Ukraine as Nick Clegg in a Benetton sweater.

For my Europhile friends, the current arrangement is all win. I often wish the English working class had an exotic restaurant cuisine or made handicrafts which looked fetching against Farrow & Ball walls. Maybe then the middle class would find them charming, rather than the only group it dares treat as Untermensch.

A Labour-voting Mr Fairtrade Coffee Bean jokes to me about shipping his Polish builders up to revamp his country residence because local tradesmen are more expensive and lazy. Some commentators dream of amputating the inconvenient Ukip-voting north or visit seaside backwaters to mock poorer compatriots for their weight and dress-sense. Companies don’t want to train these people: cheaper to buy some energetic graduate Poles. Why don’t they hurry up and die out.

Left social liberals and right neo-liberals alike see themselves as global citizens, cruising smoothly above crude national boundaries, with no more fealty to a Croydon builder than the bloke from Bucharest who undercut him. The former because it would be “racist” to care, the latter because they love cheap labour. But freedom of movement – which, let’s not kid ourselves, is the throbbing heart of the EU issue – doesn’t benefit everyone equally. If, for example, Romanian citizens who earn four or five times less than British workers are allowed unfettered access to our jobs market, people lose out. But who cares: they’re already poor.

In Ben Judah’s startling book This Is London,he describes the British builders who once earned £15 an hour but, after waves of migration, are down to £7.
He notes the minimum wage is a fiction when Romanian labourers stand outside Wickes in Barking at 6am beating each other down to get a day’s work, just like dockers in the pre-unionised 1930s.
In broken northern industrial towns, companies such as Next, Sports Direct and Amazon, not content with an already cheap local workforce, prefer to recruit migrants via employment agencies because they have fewer rights.

They, along with Lincolnshire’s agricultural towns, will vote overwhelmingly to leave the EU, and not because they are stupid. A 2015 Bank of England study showed net migration has driven down pay for the lowest paid. Across the economy, although employment is high, wages have stagnated because the pool of labour is almost infinite.
Moreover these voters have experienced huge and rapid changes in their streets and GP surgeries and their kids’ schools. These are not global but rooted citizens. Their identity, once attached to a job – being a miner, a steelworker – is now defined only by place. Islington lawyers and Shoreditch dotcom millionaires will not, like the people of Hexthorpe, in my home town of Doncaster, have 500 Slovak Roma move into their village in the space of months, bringing every kind of social problem from fly-tipping to knife fights. The well-off transcend community so care nothing for cohesion.

They remain untouched by culture clash, overcrowding or fights for limited resources. Yet they condemn those affected – if they dare to complain – as bigots.
And it would aid the Europhiles’ case if they declared how Britain is supposed to plan for limitless migration.

Alarm about our rapid population growth is always wafted away as Malthusian angst or – once again – racism. But we will need 880,000 more school places by 2023, 113,000 in London alone. As for housing, the ONS reckons we need an extra 68,000 homes a year just to accommodate net migration assumptions. Is that okay? How will Europhiles tackle this? And can we at least discuss – honestly for once – if this is the society we want."
So that's what we are up against folks, and it's real. So spread the word and vote BREXIT.

nice one Disco.

it is startling how so many on the left dont get it so continue to unwittingly support the denegration of the working class.

Read that and weep.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:28 - May 4 with 2572 viewsDannytheR

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:22 - May 4 by stevec

nice one Disco.

it is startling how so many on the left dont get it so continue to unwittingly support the denegration of the working class.

Read that and weep.

That'll be Janice Turner, writing in that famously left-wing and independently owned organ, The Times.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 20:56 - May 4 with 2541 views1BobbyHazell

The LFW Brexit Poll on 16:29 - May 4 by essextaxiboy

How can we save money by taking a situation where all the money goes on treatment to one where some of the money will go on our treatment whilst the rest disappears into the already bloated profits of huge foreign corporations? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. There'll be less money for treatment and thus a worse service. Why should American companies make a profit out of us looking after ourselves? I thought one of the things you and I agreed on was that our money shouldn't be draining away from our shores.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024