Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The LFW Brexit Poll 14:47 - Apr 27 with 29896 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:28 - May 4 with 2748 viewsderbyhoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:20 - May 4 by Aitch

The UK economy collapsing? All the pie in the sky predictions (both in and out) show the economy growing all be it at a slightly slower rate if we vote out.

If we vote out we can invest in the NHS and put it right. If we stay in the NHS will be ground into the dust by TTIP.

I pointed out the reduced growth figure for 2016 - primarily down ,to uncertainty over the Referendum outcome. When the FT surveyed 100 leading economists in January, they forecast that a Brexit would lead to a fall in GDP. IN 2017.How many dissenting voices? NONE. Mark carney also stated that the Referendum was the biggest threat to Financial Stability. For me, the argument on trade can only lead to one decision - Remain.

Now if the Brexiters want to argue on other issues that's fIne.

Our contribution to the EU represents 1% of GDP, so don't expect a major boost to NHS funding. As for TTIP, it's not been agreed. A market of 500m is likely to strike a better deal than a market of 60m

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 22:49 - May 4 with 2699 viewsessextaxiboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 21:28 - May 4 by derbyhoop

I pointed out the reduced growth figure for 2016 - primarily down ,to uncertainty over the Referendum outcome. When the FT surveyed 100 leading economists in January, they forecast that a Brexit would lead to a fall in GDP. IN 2017.How many dissenting voices? NONE. Mark carney also stated that the Referendum was the biggest threat to Financial Stability. For me, the argument on trade can only lead to one decision - Remain.

Now if the Brexiters want to argue on other issues that's fIne.

Our contribution to the EU represents 1% of GDP, so don't expect a major boost to NHS funding. As for TTIP, it's not been agreed. A market of 500m is likely to strike a better deal than a market of 60m

Look at the accuracy in past reporting of the "experts " you quote . Its pathetic . They either have a vested personal interest in remaining or they wanted to join the Euro and still do .
You keep inviting us to argue other points but we dont need to . They have been won already .
Your experts are are in league with the Government and Civil Service . The remain campaign are becoming desperate , they have thrown everything at this that the Government machine can muster , from the President to fckin Arsene Wenger ...and the polls are moving away from them .
The LFW Brexit Poll on 09:40 - May 5 with 2648 viewsTheBlob

The basic question is since we are already in this organisation would you recommend it to a friend?
Would you also recommend pouring boiling water on a sucking chest wound?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:11 - May 5 with 2632 viewscyprusmel

I agree Blob, would you invite a friend to put in to a club 55 million pounds gross a day and not be able to tell him where his money is being spent, well for the last 19 years anyway.

I live in Cyprus and voting out may or may not affect me but it isn't about me it's what I believe is good for the U.K.

To vote for what is best for oneself is to be like many of the self serving politicians.

This is my opinion and for the sake of my family who live in the U.K. I will be voting out.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:24 - May 5 with 2616 viewsBrightonhoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:20 - May 4 by Aitch

The UK economy collapsing? All the pie in the sky predictions (both in and out) show the economy growing all be it at a slightly slower rate if we vote out.

If we vote out we can invest in the NHS and put it right. If we stay in the NHS will be ground into the dust by TTIP.

'If we vote out we can invest in the NHS and put it right. If we stay in the NHS will be ground into the dust by TTIP.'

If you think a Boris Johnstone govt will invest the largely misquoted £50 Mil a day into the NHS then you're deluded. Within one term you will be paying at point of use, A&E, GP et al.
These knts dont care about the NHS and have others have stated it's all going out in profits for a few whilst it collapses.

From the outside, UK economy looks like a basket case, in or out. Osbornes doubled the debt, zero spending on infrastructure, zero hours contacts to manipulate unemployment figures, services crumbling, total over reliance on banker tw4ts who couldn't run a bath, steel on the brink (relying on China for future warship building? Great business plan) corporation tax and revenues closer to 0 than 21%, sterlihg dropping through the floor, manufacturing all but dead.

Do keep up essex Taxi, the Spanish economy is booming alone on property sales and is doing better at anytime in the past decade, and that's without a government. They will strangle Gibraltar, make no mistake, It's a major money laundering state and drug route into the EU and consistently fails to clean up its act. The Spanish are itching to seal the border, as an example to the Catlonians who also want independence. And the EU wont do anything for Gib post June 23rd. Farage will not and has not engaged with any of the big issues, he should have been nurturing trade agreements across the world but no one takes him seriously, he has no credibility, even the Out camp have excluded UKIP.

I still want UK out, but those leading it are not going to do the UK any favours at sll, it's all about profit for a chosen few and they are mugging you off.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:29 - May 5 with 2612 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:24 - May 5 by Brightonhoop

'If we vote out we can invest in the NHS and put it right. If we stay in the NHS will be ground into the dust by TTIP.'

If you think a Boris Johnstone govt will invest the largely misquoted £50 Mil a day into the NHS then you're deluded. Within one term you will be paying at point of use, A&E, GP et al.
These knts dont care about the NHS and have others have stated it's all going out in profits for a few whilst it collapses.

From the outside, UK economy looks like a basket case, in or out. Osbornes doubled the debt, zero spending on infrastructure, zero hours contacts to manipulate unemployment figures, services crumbling, total over reliance on banker tw4ts who couldn't run a bath, steel on the brink (relying on China for future warship building? Great business plan) corporation tax and revenues closer to 0 than 21%, sterlihg dropping through the floor, manufacturing all but dead.

Do keep up essex Taxi, the Spanish economy is booming alone on property sales and is doing better at anytime in the past decade, and that's without a government. They will strangle Gibraltar, make no mistake, It's a major money laundering state and drug route into the EU and consistently fails to clean up its act. The Spanish are itching to seal the border, as an example to the Catlonians who also want independence. And the EU wont do anything for Gib post June 23rd. Farage will not and has not engaged with any of the big issues, he should have been nurturing trade agreements across the world but no one takes him seriously, he has no credibility, even the Out camp have excluded UKIP.

I still want UK out, but those leading it are not going to do the UK any favours at sll, it's all about profit for a chosen few and they are mugging you off.

It's a strange illusion this "recovery" business .You ask virtually anyone about this and their "prosperity" both here and the USA and they all say they're still bumping along the bottom.
In the shit.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:34 - May 5 with 2606 viewsEastR

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:11 - May 5 by cyprusmel

I agree Blob, would you invite a friend to put in to a club 55 million pounds gross a day and not be able to tell him where his money is being spent, well for the last 19 years anyway.

I live in Cyprus and voting out may or may not affect me but it isn't about me it's what I believe is good for the U.K.

To vote for what is best for oneself is to be like many of the self serving politicians.

This is my opinion and for the sake of my family who live in the U.K. I will be voting out.

Sorry Mel but all other arguments aside, it’s a bit much for someone who’s already voted with their feet to be in the EU by moving to a country that has no plans to be out of the EU, to try to persuade the rest of us that we’d be better off out.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:58 - May 5 with 2582 viewsDiscodroids

".. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Refugee Ships Drowning off the shoulder of Italy. I watched Mass immigration near the Calais Gate. The tears of abandoned children in Greek Orphanages Glitter in the dark ...All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die. Vote leave.

lets hope they clamp down on those all important roaming charges.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:03 - May 5 with 2590 viewsfrancisbowles

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:34 - May 5 by EastR

Sorry Mel but all other arguments aside, it’s a bit much for someone who’s already voted with their feet to be in the EU by moving to a country that has no plans to be out of the EU, to try to persuade the rest of us that we’d be better off out.

Spanish economy booming? I have seen little evidence of it on my visits to Spain in the last twelve months. Seen plenty of abandoned half built buildings. May be better in the Madrid and some of the major cities.

Same goes for Ireland, recovering in Dublin but lots of houses that have never been sold since 2007'ish in other areas.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:07 - May 5 with 2587 viewsElHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 09:40 - May 5 by TheBlob

The basic question is since we are already in this organisation would you recommend it to a friend?
Would you also recommend pouring boiling water on a sucking chest wound?

But we're not 'in it' are we?

We're associate members and we are thinking of resigning as associate members. Why is this a big deal? We're told that we'll never be 'full members' so why are the full members and their mates so bothered about us opting out. In theory, as associate members, every single person in Europe could come here and we'd have to find them homes and schools and hospitals. The policies of the full members on their own could cause that to happen, we don't have a say and will never be part of that group, so they say. So how does that stack up? How can we make sure that too many don't come here without leaving?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:59 - May 5 with 2551 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:07 - May 5 by ElHoop

But we're not 'in it' are we?

We're associate members and we are thinking of resigning as associate members. Why is this a big deal? We're told that we'll never be 'full members' so why are the full members and their mates so bothered about us opting out. In theory, as associate members, every single person in Europe could come here and we'd have to find them homes and schools and hospitals. The policies of the full members on their own could cause that to happen, we don't have a say and will never be part of that group, so they say. So how does that stack up? How can we make sure that too many don't come here without leaving?

Yes,with the easing of visa requirements and the prospect of yet more people going missing in the system.......looks like we're right"in it".

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:04 - May 5 with 2546 viewsElHoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:59 - May 5 by TheBlob

Yes,with the easing of visa requirements and the prospect of yet more people going missing in the system.......looks like we're right"in it".

Well either you're in or you're out. You can't be 'a bit in'. I'd rather be fully in than a bit in. Being a bit in is just so frustrating.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:10 - May 5 with 2541 viewsBrightonhoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 11:03 - May 5 by francisbowles

Spanish economy booming? I have seen little evidence of it on my visits to Spain in the last twelve months. Seen plenty of abandoned half built buildings. May be better in the Madrid and some of the major cities.

Same goes for Ireland, recovering in Dublin but lots of houses that have never been sold since 2007'ish in other areas.

It's not patently evident unless you are living here, but properties struggling to sell for 120 are now shifting very quickly around 160. Alot of Russian and Chinese money coming into the rich areas, in these parts selling like hot cakes to north Europeans and Scandinavians. And it's happened very quickly.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:21 - May 5 with 2532 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:04 - May 5 by ElHoop

Well either you're in or you're out. You can't be 'a bit in'. I'd rather be fully in than a bit in. Being a bit in is just so frustrating.

Yes.Like being a little bit dead.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 12:34 - May 5 with 2520 viewscyprusmel

The LFW Brexit Poll on 10:34 - May 5 by EastR

East R, I see where you are coming from but I did not vote with my feet to live in the EU I voted with my feet to live in Cyprus. Cyprus being In or out of the EU was not under my control.
I don't think that I am eloquent enough to persuade anyone to vote in or out and as I said in my previous post this is my opinion and for the sake of my family who still live and work in the U.K. I will be voting out.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:24 - May 5 with 2487 viewsRSoul

It's quite simple really, do you want to be fcuked by one or two governments.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:38 - May 5 with 2470 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:24 - May 5 by RSoul

It's quite simple really, do you want to be fcuked by one or two governments.

Or corporations/central banks.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:38 - May 5 with 2403 viewshoof_hearted

The LFW Brexit Poll on 13:38 - May 5 by TheBlob

Or corporations/central banks.

Or protected from them by multiple layers of incompetent governing bodies?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:43 - May 5 with 2376 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:38 - May 5 by hoof_hearted

Or protected from them by multiple layers of incompetent governing bodies?

It's a wonder all our arseoles haven't collapsed.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:18 - May 6 with 2291 viewsBrightonhoop

Interesting detail on Gibraltar from yesterday, going on an almost daily basis it seems. Threats to close the air space and waters too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/05/royal-navy-fires-warning-shots-as-spa
The LFW Brexit Poll on 16:01 - May 6 with 2264 viewsessextaxiboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 14:18 - May 6 by Brightonhoop

Interesting detail on Gibraltar from yesterday, going on an almost daily basis it seems. Threats to close the air space and waters too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/05/royal-navy-fires-warning-shots-as-spa

Where do your sympaties lie mate ?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 16:06 - May 6 with 2257 viewshoof_hearted

The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:43 - May 5 by TheBlob

It's a wonder all our arseoles haven't collapsed.

How many have you got ffs?
The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:17 - May 6 with 2207 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Brexit Poll on 16:06 - May 6 by hoof_hearted

How many have you got ffs?

I found out it was in the plural when Rob Green was playing.

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:35 - May 6 with 2190 viewsBrightonhoop

The LFW Brexit Poll on 16:01 - May 6 by essextaxiboy

Where do your sympaties lie mate ?

What are you talking about? Not in Essex by the way.
The LFW Brexit Poll on 19:09 - May 6 with 2166 viewsessextaxiboy

The LFW Brexit Poll on 18:35 - May 6 by Brightonhoop

What are you talking about? Not in Essex by the way.

Edit

I dont think I can be bothered with this Referendum sh*t anymore . In or Out I will make sure my family is ok .

Everybody else can do the same .

No more posts from me on it til after its done ......

[Post edited 6 May 2016 19:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024