Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 556683 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 08:29 - May 5 with 12518 viewsstonebridgers

Be careful what you say about Mr Theroux as I am sure it was him I spotted at the Tesco Metro in White City after the Reading game with a programme under his arm. He lives in Harlesden so might be a QPR fan in which case his programmes are excellent viewing and very informative. On the other hand he might be a Reading fan or was just on a jolly up if that is the case he can p@SS off

Stonebridgers

Half decent tv on 11:58 - May 5 with 12453 viewsLadbrokeR

I am sure that Satcey Dooley is Rangers.
Half decent tv on 12:32 - May 5 with 12433 viewsMick_S

I'm rather enjoying The Durrells at the moment. Not much else to say really.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Half decent tv on 14:10 - May 5 with 12391 viewsenfieldargh

Just raced through the Bridge on Netflix. Excellent stuff

sofia Helin is so brill as the Swedish Detective. Changes her t-shirt a view times but never her brown leather tousers

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Half decent tv on 10:35 - May 6 with 12304 viewsRs_Holy

Half decent tv on 14:10 - May 5 by enfieldargh

Just raced through the Bridge on Netflix. Excellent stuff

sofia Helin is so brill as the Swedish Detective. Changes her t-shirt a view times but never her brown leather tousers

Not sure I can watch the Bridge as the Tunnel story is nicked from the Bridge... something I didn't realise until I had watched the first series.
I have to disagree with Stowmarketranger too as I think the 2nd series of the Tunnel (Sabotage) is better than the first series. Watching Karl’s marriage falling apart whilst he is trying to investigate multiple murders is pretty moving. The acting is brilliant.
Half decent tv on 14:39 - May 6 with 12262 viewsstuabd

We're watching the Americans season 4. Very enjoyable and some good characters. Watched the first episode of Jane the Virgin on Netflix. The missus loved it. I thought it was watchable and mildly amusing.

I was hoping there would be a new series of Spiral. I think she's one of the best detectives on tv. Needs to get naked a bit more but still does a good job.
Half decent tv on 16:09 - May 6 with 12230 viewsNW10Hoop

Parks and Recreation - Sunday Nights on Dave is brilliant.
Half decent tv on 16:10 - May 6 with 12221 viewsstowmarketrange

Half decent tv on 10:35 - May 6 by Rs_Holy

Not sure I can watch the Bridge as the Tunnel story is nicked from the Bridge... something I didn't realise until I had watched the first series.
I have to disagree with Stowmarketranger too as I think the 2nd series of the Tunnel (Sabotage) is better than the first series. Watching Karl’s marriage falling apart whilst he is trying to investigate multiple murders is pretty moving. The acting is brilliant.

I was thinking more of the story line rather than the acting.
I watched the first episodes and then went a couple of weeks until the next one and then I forgot what was going on.
I then made sure I watched the rest one after the other until the final episode in case I forgot the storyline again.
Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 06:30 - May 7 with 12125 viewsLadbrokeR

Half decent tv on 16:10 - May 6 by stowmarketrange

I was thinking more of the story line rather than the acting.
I watched the first episodes and then went a couple of weeks until the next one and then I forgot what was going on.
I then made sure I watched the rest one after the other until the final episode in case I forgot the storyline again.

Amidst the understandable anticipation of Leicester winning the the premiership Thames news ran an article about the best team that never won the league. It showed our last home game v Leeds and spoke a bout the 10 day wait. It showed the players watching Wolves V Liverpool in the television studios.i was trying to see if I could pick myself out on the pitch at the end of the Leeds game. That was a couple of minutes of decent tv.
Half decent tv on 07:06 - May 7 with 12107 viewsLblock

Half decent tv on 06:30 - May 7 by LadbrokeR

Amidst the understandable anticipation of Leicester winning the the premiership Thames news ran an article about the best team that never won the league. It showed our last home game v Leeds and spoke a bout the 10 day wait. It showed the players watching Wolves V Liverpool in the television studios.i was trying to see if I could pick myself out on the pitch at the end of the Leeds game. That was a couple of minutes of decent tv.

Dungarees?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Half decent tv on 18:39 - May 19 with 12014 viewsDiscodroids

Still Peaky Blinders. Still Imperious. Still get excited when its Peaky Blinders Night.

'Get a decent haircut man..Were going to the Races !..'

Magic.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Half decent tv on 10:24 - May 20 with 11911 viewsKonk

Anyone else watching Hey Duggee? Beautiful to look at, great character development, intricate plotting, quality soundtrack and very funny. Best thing on telly at the moment — me and my son love it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Half decent tv on 12:40 - May 20 with 11863 viewsSimonJames

Half decent tv on 10:24 - May 20 by Konk

Anyone else watching Hey Duggee? Beautiful to look at, great character development, intricate plotting, quality soundtrack and very funny. Best thing on telly at the moment — me and my son love it.

My 6 year old watches it while he eats his cornflakes in the morning, but I don't think it ranks up there for him with the likes of "How to Train Your Dragon".
... I'm more of a Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom fan myself.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Half decent tv on 15:08 - May 20 with 11806 viewskensalriser

That bears a striking resemblance to Grayson Perry's new piece 'Object in Foreground'.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Half decent tv on 15:10 - May 20 with 11806 viewsMaggsinho

I'm a great fan of Hey Duggee, for real laughs I turn to The Furchester Hotel though.
Half decent tv on 16:06 - May 20 with 11321 viewsLadbrokeR

Bringing this thread back round to where it started especially for L block. I watched Stacey Dooley last on iplayer on a interesdting programme about the production of |MDMA. It starts by acquiring oil from trees in the forest in Cambodia and unbeknown to me the world centre for MDMA production is Vancouver. I think she's a breathe of fresh air.
Half decent tv on 16:13 - May 20 with 11310 viewsTonto

Mrs Tonto and i are quite enjoying Billions on Sky Atlantic right now.

Marcella was one of ITVs best dramas for a while.

The Five (Sky One) is also quite good

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Half decent tv on 16:32 - May 20 with 11303 viewsKonk

Half decent tv on 15:10 - May 20 by Maggsinho

I'm a great fan of Hey Duggee, for real laughs I turn to The Furchester Hotel though.

Hey Duggee has it all. I absolutely love it. Furchester's pretty good too, although it's a little manic at times. I'm getting quite into Sarah & Duck at the moment and The Clangers is ace - you can't go wrong with Michael Gambon and Michael Palin as narrators. Missing Topsy and Tim, big time.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Half decent tv on 20:07 - May 23 with 11169 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'Top of the Lake' on Netflix is damn good. Extremely dark thriller directed by Jane Campion set in the epic scenery of New Zealand.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 23:13 - May 23 with 11109 viewsPommyhoop

Found out last why Hodor always says ''Hodor''.
Anyone else watch it?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Half decent tv on 23:28 - May 23 with 11102 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm late to the party, but i'm nearly finished watching Deadwood.

Ian McShane (formerly of Lovejoy) plays probably the best character in screen history ever.
Half decent tv on 23:36 - May 23 with 11094 viewsPommyhoop

Half decent tv on 23:28 - May 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm late to the party, but i'm nearly finished watching Deadwood.

Ian McShane (formerly of Lovejoy) plays probably the best character in screen history ever.

Loved Deadwood. Brilliant series.
I know it was jazzed up but all the main characters and incidents actually took place.
F'ck it you've awakened something in me , I'm going to watch it again somehow..

Half decent tv on 00:02 - May 24 with 11081 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Half decent tv on 23:36 - May 23 by Pommyhoop

Loved Deadwood. Brilliant series.
I know it was jazzed up but all the main characters and incidents actually took place.
F'ck it you've awakened something in me , I'm going to watch it again somehow..

Yeah it's cracking.

My missus gets the hump when she's on the blower and it's cock sucker this and cvnt that.

Great stuff . Yeah watch it again.
Half decent tv on 00:18 - May 24 with 11072 viewsPunteR

Half decent tv on 00:02 - May 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah it's cracking.

My missus gets the hump when she's on the blower and it's cock sucker this and cvnt that.

Great stuff . Yeah watch it again.

Your missus sounds a bit of a potty mouth with that sort of language..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Half decent tv on 00:31 - May 24 with 11061 viewsPommyhoop

Al Swearengen and Mr Wu.
Great double act..
edit..You have to click on the words in the box to view it..(Deadwood--Who?)
[Post edited 24 May 2016 0:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024