Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Old Harry 08:25 - Apr 29 with 4181 viewsexiled_dictator

being reported that he is about to take up the managerial post of the nigerian national side, having managed jordan for 2 games (still laugh at that sentence)
its perfect for him; a full-time job that requires preparing for less that 12 games a year, travelling around the world, and being in a hot climate. fantastic.

but what he has failed to realise is that the original letter of offer was sent by a nigerian prince, who has asked him to deposit a small amount of money into an unnamed swiss bank account, something that apparently doesn't phase him one bit. allegedly.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/511578/Harry-Redknapp-Nigeria-manager-

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Poor Old Harry on 09:08 - Apr 29 with 3589 viewsFDC

Poor Old Harry on 09:55 - Apr 29 with 3523 viewsNorthernr

No fcking source of dodgy money left unturned.
Poor Old Harry on 10:19 - Apr 29 with 3470 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If Harry isn't bent, he's doing a excellent job of looking like he is.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2016 10:41]
Poor Old Harry on 10:40 - Apr 29 with 3435 viewsTacticalR

So is the Derby gig over, or is he multi-tasking?

Air hostess clique

Poor Old Harry on 10:43 - Apr 29 with 3422 viewsCiderwithRsie

I feel sorry for the poor old Nigerian prince, deluged by e-mails from Arry asking him to pay for his knee op
Poor Old Harry on 10:48 - Apr 29 with 3403 viewsLongsufferingR

Unfortunately this is going to be one of those situations where proof of criminal activity only comes to light after he's dead. Too many friends in the right places and too many others he could bring down with him.
Poor Old Harry on 10:54 - Apr 29 with 3392 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What have they done to deserve this?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Poor Old Harry on 11:07 - Apr 29 with 3367 viewsBoston

Poor Old Harry on 10:54 - Apr 29 by BrianMcCarthy

What have they done to deserve this?

Discovered oil?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Poor Old Harry on 11:13 - Apr 29 with 3343 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Head of their FA

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Poor Old Harry on 11:18 - Apr 29 with 3333 viewsjohncharles

Poor Old Harry on 10:40 - Apr 29 by TacticalR

Multi-spending

Strong and stable my arse.

Poor Old Harry on 11:24 - Apr 29 with 3317 viewsCamberleyR

Recalls for "39" years old Kanu and "33" years old Yakubu then.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Poor Old Harry on 11:48 - Apr 29 with 3251 viewsexiled_dictator

Poor Old Harry on 11:18 - Apr 29 by johncharles

Multi-spending

yeah, apparently 'harry has convinced them that even national players can be bought and sold, with the obvious commission for buyer's manager, seller's club and manager's dog.

Poor Old Harry on 12:27 - Apr 29 with 3173 viewstoreqpr

Let us all help Harry find nigerians around the world,.In Norway Fred Friday Lillestrøm.Where does Robinson play?Harry might need someone who master the art of passporting. But isnt Nigeria a long way from Sandras castle?
Poor Old Harry on 12:40 - Apr 29 with 3150 viewsjohncharles

Poor Old Harry on 12:27 - Apr 29 by toreqpr

Let us all help Harry find nigerians around the world,.In Norway Fred Friday Lillestrøm.Where does Robinson play?Harry might need someone who master the art of passporting. But isnt Nigeria a long way from Sandras castle?

He's not actually going there. He'll send Bondy (assistant manager on 100 grand a week) out for an hour or so before matches. Interviews will done in London (by Jamie, 100 grand retainer) at 100 grand an hour. Joe Jordan will be the interpreter, Nigerian/Scottish to ensure no one has a clue who's getting what in which bank account. (100 grand retainer plus travel expenses Glasgow to Edinburgh)

Poor Old Harry on 12:57 - Apr 29 with 3108 viewsR_from_afar

"The Daily Star can also reveal that Scott Parker qualifies to play for Nigeria by virtue of his grandmother having once travelled to bingo in a bus driven by a Nigerian. Commenting on this boost to his midfield options, Redknapp said: "Scotty's a lovely lad and I know that, like me, he has always wanted to be involved in the Nigerian set-up".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Poor Old Harry on 13:06 - Apr 29 with 3086 viewsRs_Holy

Poor Old Harry on 10:40 - Apr 29 by TacticalR

Personally I'm delighted that Harry is working again after the horrific state his knee was in when we were about to get relegated from the Prem.
It’s a huge endorsement to the much beleaguered NHS that his knee operation was such a massive success... At one time he probably thought he would be confined a wheelchair but they’ve performed miracles to get him back on the training pitch again….Good luck Arry... there’s plenty of life left in the old dog!
Poor Old Harry on 13:17 - Apr 29 with 3059 viewsDannyPaddox

Dear Nigerian FA
My dog Rosie has millions stashed away in a Panamanian retirement kennel. Alas due to ill health she cant get her paws on it. Send me 100k to pay the vet off and we can split the mutt's moolah three ways. I am writing to you in my hour of need as I know you are a fen-tastik bunch of Fela's.
RSVP ASAP PAYE
Yours
H. Redknapp
Ps: triffik!
Poor Old Harry on 15:08 - Apr 29 with 2904 viewsTacticalR

Nipping over from Sandbanks?

Harry Redknapp to join Australian side Central Coast Mariners as a football consultant
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/harry-redknapp-to-join-australian-side-

Air hostess clique

Poor Old Harry on 15:11 - Apr 29 with 2895 viewsBoston

Poor Old Harry on 11:18 - Apr 29 by johncharles

Multi-spending

Double bubble.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Poor Old Harry on 15:43 - Apr 29 with 2864 viewsexiled_dictator

Oh good gosh!!!!!

it gets better:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36169841

i heard of fergie time, but harry time apparently has 37 hours in a 9 day week, with no time zones.
i can only suspect that he will end up managing, or consulting one team in every single league in every country around the world.
has the world not worked it out yet?

Poor Old Harry on 23:18 - Apr 29 with 2649 viewsFredManRave

Poor Old Harry on 15:43 - Apr 29 by exiled_dictator

Oh good gosh!!!!!

it gets better:

i heard of fergie time, but harry time apparently has 37 hours in a 9 day week, with no time zones.
i can only suspect that he will end up managing, or consulting one team in every single league in every country around the world.
has the world not worked it out yet?

For those that can't open the link;

Harry Redknapp is to join Australian club Central Coast Mariners as a consultant.

The ex-Portsmouth and Tottenham boss recently had a two-game spell in charge of Jordan, overseeing an 8-0 win over Bangladesh and a 5-1 loss to Australia in Sydney.

The 69-year-old is also acting as an advisor to Derby County, currently fifth in the Championship.

Based in New South Wales, Mariners were A-League winners in 2008 and 2012.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Poor Old Harry on 02:04 - Apr 30 with 2571 viewsozranger

Poor Old Harry on 23:18 - Apr 29 by FredManRave

For those that can't open the link;

Harry Redknapp is to join Australian club Central Coast Mariners as a consultant.

The ex-Portsmouth and Tottenham boss recently had a two-game spell in charge of Jordan, overseeing an 8-0 win over Bangladesh and a 5-1 loss to Australia in Sydney.

The 69-year-old is also acting as an advisor to Derby County, currently fifth in the Championship.

Based in New South Wales, Mariners were A-League winners in 2008 and 2012.

And this past season were dead last in a non-relegation competition. So far last that there was no competition against them for some time. However, here's the real beauty about it. CCM are a club that believes specifically in promoting youth and have done so throughout their time in the league. Sort of goes against 'Arry's own philosophy!
Poor Old Harry on 10:01 - May 1 with 2256 viewsBlue_Castello

Poor Old Harry on 10:48 - Apr 29 by LongsufferingR

Unfortunately this is going to be one of those situations where proof of criminal activity only comes to light after he's dead. Too many friends in the right places and too many others he could bring down with him.

Line of Duty springs to mind - we sit in R block did anybody sitting near the dugout witness dodgy handshakes, he wouldn't have rolled his trouse leg up he had to protect his dodgy knee.

Funny how as soon as you start typing about Harry the word dodgy keeps coming to mind, the bloke is a busted flush and should retire gracefully, bottom line he's a media whore with an addiction.

Harry and Nigeria sound like a perfect marriage, he doesn't have to buy any players and the heat will soothe his aching joints.

Ps....Thanks a bunch Harry for pissing all our money out the window, thank god the Board wised up in the end and literally told him NO more cash to spend.
Poor Old Harry on 10:25 - May 1 with 2224 viewsjohncharles

I suppose when travelling to Australia he would be passing over Nigeria. Gave a wave Harry.
Thank you, that'll be 100 grand. Chequers made payable to Rosienotax, Panama.

Poor Old Harry on 11:20 - May 1 with 2193 viewsozexile

3 at the back for the mariners and nigeria now then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024