Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night 15:05 - Apr 30 with 1256 viewsBoston

...I met two fans of Orlando City FC. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I tried, I could not take them seriously.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Last night on 18:20 - Apr 30 with 1105 viewsTacticalR

I see their women's team got over 23k for their first home game
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/30/nwsl-womens-soccer-orlando-pride

Air hostess clique

Last night on 17:10 - May 1 with 795 viewsMrSheen

Last night on 18:20 - Apr 30 by TacticalR

I see their women's team got over 23k for their first home game
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/30/nwsl-womens-soccer-orlando-pride

Good luck to them, getting a huge female playing base to commit to following women professionals would be a global breakthrough. It looks like they've had to reach to the bottom of the barrel for some of the names: Orlando Pride, Seattle Reigns. Houston Dash suggests a promising Victorian theme - Pittsburgh Pluck, Denver Derring-Do, Cincinnati Spunk.
Last night on 17:32 - May 1 with 770 viewsBoston

Last night on 17:10 - May 1 by MrSheen

Good luck to them, getting a huge female playing base to commit to following women professionals would be a global breakthrough. It looks like they've had to reach to the bottom of the barrel for some of the names: Orlando Pride, Seattle Reigns. Houston Dash suggests a promising Victorian theme - Pittsburgh Pluck, Denver Derring-Do, Cincinnati Spunk.

On the subject of spunk...the Town of Milton, where I currently reside, has numerous youth teams representing the community in many sporting fields. The town teams have the nickname Wildcats, changed from 'Spunkers' in the 1970's. Of course spunkers doesn't have any sticky connotations in the USA, I just wished I'd moved here back then.
[Post edited 1 May 2016 17:33]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024