Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick Hammond 10:15 - May 1 with 1256 viewsfrancisbowles

After 20 years at Reading, the Dof has joined WBA as Technical Director.

Could be a big loss to the fakes as he was instrumental in bringing in and selling on at a profit, many of their players in the golden period such as Kitson and Doyle, as well as facilitating a Cat 1 academy. One of the few long serving Dofs with a track record of success before the new owners and lack off investment hit home.

He should be able to car share with our Gerry as they both live in the Bagshot/Camberley area!

I hope that he doesn't pull the plug on any deal for Sandro!
Nick Hammond on 10:20 - May 1 with 1244 viewsTGRRRSSS

Gerry lives in Windlesham.

Hammond at Fakes he does seem very highly thought of, and has been there a long time.
They are building a new Training Ground now near SIndlesham (Handy for Nirvana Spa).

Be interesting to see how he developes and goes at WBA
Nick Hammond on 10:28 - May 1 with 1218 viewsfrancisbowles

Nick Hammond on 10:20 - May 1 by TGRRRSSS

Gerry lives in Windlesham.

Hammond at Fakes he does seem very highly thought of, and has been there a long time.
They are building a new Training Ground now near SIndlesham (Handy for Nirvana Spa).

Be interesting to see how he developes and goes at WBA

Same area mate, I bet his missus does the food shopping in the new Waitrose in Bagshot!
Nick Hammond on 10:30 - May 1 with 1214 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yeah I know but Windlesham bit posher than Camberly lol
Nick Hammond on 13:40 - May 1 with 1117 viewsfrancisbowles

Nick Hammond on 10:30 - May 1 by TGRRRSSS

Mrs fb tells me Nick Hammond has a beautiful old house in the best part of Camberley.

Pigeon lofts are not very Windlesham, are they? Lol!
Nick Hammond on 14:12 - May 1 with 1090 viewsTGRRRSSS

No idea lol.

Surprised much nicer areas Hammond could live, than Camberley though but guess relatively get more for his money there. Ainsworth lives in Finchampstead now apparently.

Gary Penrice lived around Wokingham and Holloway in Camberley when players
Nick Hammond on 15:26 - May 1 with 1037 viewsCamberleyR

Gerry actually lives in Bagshot in the same house he's lived in since his playing days with us in the 70s. Massive pad that is in a millionaires row of houses. For those that know the area, as you head from Bracknell on the A322 his is the last house on the left hand side called Thornlea just before you hit the bypass that takes you down to junction 3 of the M3.

If you do a search for "Gerry Francis Thornlea Bagshot" in Google the first result that comes up is his company Gerry Francis Ltd.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nick Hammond on 15:28 - May 1 with 1034 viewsCamberleyR

Nick Hammond on 10:30 - May 1 by TGRRRSSS

Oi!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nick Hammond on 06:19 - May 2 with 835 viewsjonno

Nick Hammond on 15:26 - May 1 by CamberleyR

Gerry actually lives in Bagshot in the same house he's lived in since his playing days with us in the 70s. Massive pad that is in a millionaires row of houses. For those that know the area, as you head from Bracknell on the A322 his is the last house on the left hand side called Thornlea just before you hit the bypass that takes you down to junction 3 of the M3.

If you do a search for "Gerry Francis Thornlea Bagshot" in Google the first result that comes up is his company Gerry Francis Ltd.

You can see right into his back garden from the train that goes from Camberley to Staines etc. He used to have a couple of five a side goals set up last time I was on the train but that was a while ago. I try to avoid public transport these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024