Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley 11:49 - May 1 with 4200 viewsbosh67

I hope this doesn't backfire!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/jimmy-floyd-haselbaink-qpr-championship-burnle

On the end of a heavy defeat we may see players expressing themselves as statues, still life and on the beach. Let's hope not.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:12 - May 1 with 3418 viewsJAPRANGERS

Lets face it, Burnley have everything to play for, we have fukc all.

=Burnley 4 QPR 0
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:16 - May 1 with 3412 viewsbosh67

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:12 - May 1 by JAPRANGERS

=Burnley 4 QPR 0

Yup. Not the kind of game we suddenly turn it on for. Although I think we will give Bristol City a bashing next week.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:33 - May 1 with 3389 viewsTacticalR

I'd stick to anti-football.

Air hostess clique

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:37 - May 1 with 3377 viewsLblock

Kick off to be delayed..... Kit man forgot to pack players boot bags. Instead we have 18 pairs of flip flops waiting in Lancashire.

I was cutting the grass a short while ago and I thought to myself "Can I even be bothered to watch that tomorrow?"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:47 - May 1 with 3369 viewsonlyrinmoray

Burnley must have been delighted that they have us for this game We are after all the roll over experts l A player who hasn't scored for x number of games, own goals in the last minute remember Caulker for the Liverpool game. Brighton a couple of weeks ago The Man City game although we made them sweat........ etc etc. Will watch it until the 3rd goal goes in Well done to all those going true supporters.

On the other hand the good QPR team might turn up.... who knows?
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 14:58 - May 1 with 3303 viewskensalriser

Cracking tune!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 15:07 - May 1 with 3290 viewsTheBlob

Express yourselves,fancy dress then is it?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 16:39 - May 1 with 3208 viewsdavman

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:12 - May 1 by JAPRANGERS

=Burnley 4 QPR 0

...add to that the fact that it's on Sky...

Burnley 6 QPR 0 - five down by half time.

It's how we roll...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 16:42 - May 1 with 3202 viewsNorthernr

Yeh comfortable defeat followed by the standard twitter/message board meltdown.
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 16:57 - May 1 with 3177 viewsjonno

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 16:42 - May 1 by Northernr

Followed by the usual bullshit from the players next week - "We let ourselves and the fans down",
"We need to be much better against Bristol City", "Must be more professional, must be mentally stronger" blah blah blah etc.
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 17:40 - May 1 with 3098 viewsBoston

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:37 - May 1 by Lblock

Kick off to be delayed..... Kit man forgot to pack players boot bags. Instead we have 18 pairs of flip flops waiting in Lancashire.

I was cutting the grass a short while ago and I thought to myself "Can I even be bothered to watch that tomorrow?"

Cutting the grass...'cause he shopped you?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 18:01 - May 1 with 3046 viewsHarbour

Yes regrettably it has all the hallmarks of a thumping.... But they are a good side ...arrogant supporters would be great if we turned up and got another draw!
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 18:13 - May 1 with 3028 viewsQPRDave

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 16:42 - May 1 by Northernr

and more bull from the club about trying hard, getting better, boys gave everything
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 18:17 - May 1 with 3020 viewsQPRDave

This is the only expressing our lot will manage!!

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 18:25 - May 1 with 3002 viewsFDC

Hasselbaink explained: "I want my players to show me they can be aggressively flirtatious when necessary, but to have the match intelligence to know when to turn on the coyness when not in possession. We've worked hard in training this week, and im confident we're capable of leaving the opposition frustrated"
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 18:53 - May 1 with 2959 viewsDannytheR

Obviously, we're going to get turned over, and obviously Barton will get one direct from a free kick.

Good luck to 'em. Still one of the most horrible bombsites in the country, Premiership football team or not.
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:10 - May 1 with 2915 viewsDorse

I'd be surprised. We've got threads about useless info and people who may or may not smell going on at the moment so we're sorted. Could always resurrect the thread with no relevance if things get twitchy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:14 - May 1 with 2906 viewsE17hoop

You can get 9/1 on us winning tomorrow.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:23 - May 1 with 2895 viewsQPRDave

Oh ffs just realised, we're going to be the reluctant guests at their promo party, like we were v Crewe, WBA, Wolves, Newcastle.
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:25 - May 1 with 2888 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I would sacrifice a limb to see Diakite smash the granny out of Barton.
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:29 - May 1 with 2870 viewsYorkRanger

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:14 - May 1 by E17hoop

Those odds look a bit skinny to me...
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:54 - May 1 with 2824 viewsPlanetHonneywood

We'll see how serious he is about players 'expressing' themselves by the eleven he selects to commence the reinventing of football.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:58 - May 1 with 2814 viewsWatford_Ranger

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:14 - May 1 by E17hoop

10.5/1 on Betfair and that will drift
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 20:21 - May 1 with 2754 viewsStanisgod

Burnley only ever win 1-0 , so 3-0 it is then.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 21:59 - May 1 with 2628 viewsHooparoo

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 19:25 - May 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

I would sacrifice a limb to see Diakite smash the granny out of Barton.

Time for the Sambanator! 😈

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024