Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley 11:49 - May 1 with 4192 viewsbosh67

I hope this doesn't backfire!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/jimmy-floyd-haselbaink-qpr-championship-burnle

On the end of a heavy defeat we may see players expressing themselves as statues, still life and on the beach. Let's hope not.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 22:22 - May 1 with 817 viewsCiderwithRsie

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 13:37 - May 1 by Lblock

Kick off to be delayed..... Kit man forgot to pack players boot bags. Instead we have 18 pairs of flip flops waiting in Lancashire.

I was cutting the grass a short while ago and I thought to myself "Can I even be bothered to watch that tomorrow?"

Don't bother. Watching grass grow is notoriously about as interesting as, I dunno, hacking all the way up the motorway to Lancashire to watch meaningless game of football
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 09:54 - May 2 with 624 viewsMonkey_Roots

We had a say in a title race once before didn't we, when city ended beating United to the post. It could go for us this time and we end up beating burnley to have another say?

Probably not though. So carry on as before.
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 11:06 - May 2 with 571 viewsToast_R

I reckon we could be in for a relegation scrap next season. This has all the hallmarks of how 1996/97 ended.
JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 11:09 - May 2 with 561 viewsWeaverQPR

Lose today I want hassle bank replaced by an Asian manager.

@WeavQPR

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 11:23 - May 2 with 552 viewsHooparoo

JFH urges players to express themselves at Burnley on 11:09 - May 2 by WeaverQPR

Lose today I want hassle bank replaced by an Asian manager.

Quoi? 😳

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024