Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
buRnleY matCh THreAd 20:29 - May 1 with 23226 viewsted_hendrix

I'm going for a shoCk home win and I hope our players turn up this time weAring proper sized and suitablY fitted plimsoles.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 21:00 - May 1 with 6786 viewsenfieldargh

JB red carded when BFC winning 2-1 with 1 minute +4 to go.

What happens next???????

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 22:39 - May 1 with 6687 viewsheadhoops

I'm on the beach in Manly.
Suspect mentally most of ours will be too.
3 or 4-0 to Burnley with an inevitable JB goal.
Just hope that JFH gives Samba one last hurrah

sorry forget to report no screaming kids on the plane over, although there was one smelly cabin crew - way too much eau de doo da day for a man his age.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 23:21 - May 1 with 6646 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Joey Barton to score a free kick biggest banker of a bet in history

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 23:32 - May 1 with 6631 viewsHitch

Ithink we might surprise 2-1
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 23:38 - May 1 with 6618 viewsMancR

Live only short hop on train from Burnley, only £24 a ticket, some good boozers nearby. But I need a reason to go. I know our players will put in a completely half arsed effort and roll over for Burnley's promotion party. Not sure I can bear that. Will leave decision til after lunch:(
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 23:57 - May 1 with 6594 viewsJAPRANGERS

Absolutely nailed on 4-0 to Burnley
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 00:02 - May 2 with 6586 viewsFDC

Nah

Jimmy F has these drilled. Few kids out, possibly getting roasted but not a roll over job.

Burnley to win it but not a disgrace. 2-1 the clarats, Chery to score after a 60 min substitution.

Joey Barton to be a cùnt
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 00:05 - May 2 with 6581 viewsPunteR

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 00:02 - May 2 by FDC

Nah

Jimmy F has these drilled. Few kids out, possibly getting roasted but not a roll over job.

Burnley to win it but not a disgrace. 2-1 the clarats, Chery to score after a 60 min substitution.

Joey Barton to be a cùnt

I think it will be something along these lines ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 07:32 - May 2 with 6439 viewsRangersDave

However if we play it slyly we know that Joey can be easily wound up by other players and get sent off when the red mist depends.

I'd put Diakite on him man marking all day! Could be fun, lots of fun!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 07:42 - May 2 with 6428 viewsmcqpr10

If i were Burnley choosing an opponent for such an important game, i think QPR would be ideal. I will be gobsmacked if we don't roll over. Would love it if we put in a spirited performance and dented Barton's chances of playing in the top flight mind!
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 08:58 - May 2 with 6332 viewsDorse

A turgid, largely pointless endeavour, much like trying to explain to caravaners why they are despised.

However, result notwithstanding, I'd like to see DC and Seb get a run out as a two, just to see what happens. I'd also like to see options in the wide areas that don't involve Hoilett and Phillips. Hai Katate and Petrasso maybe.

Bastard caravaners.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 09:29 - May 2 with 6273 viewsYorkRanger

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 23:38 - May 1 by MancR

Live only short hop on train from Burnley, only £24 a ticket, some good boozers nearby. But I need a reason to go. I know our players will put in a completely half arsed effort and roll over for Burnley's promotion party. Not sure I can bear that. Will leave decision til after lunch:(

I always go, have a few Burnley mates at work, but moving the kick off date and time as they have just made it a bit too inconvenient for a meaningless game. Suspect it may end up our lowest away turnout for the season and frankly that should surprise no one... Is anyone on here actually going?
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 09:56 - May 2 with 6217 viewsHayesender

Noticed we're 8-1 to win with William Hill.

Hmmmmmmm

Poll: Shamima Beghum

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 10:03 - May 2 with 6205 viewsHarbour

3-0 Burnley......anyone know what's going on with smithies not playing today....
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 10:15 - May 2 with 6177 viewsfrancisbowles

has the team been announced already?
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 10:16 - May 2 with 6176 viewsbosh67

Well it will be nice to be there to see Joey get his third consecutive return to the Prem. QPR expressing themselves as they do in these kind of matches. 4-0 to Burnley.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 10:57 - May 2 with 6118 viewsDWQPR

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 09:29 - May 2 by YorkRanger

I always go, have a few Burnley mates at work, but moving the kick off date and time as they have just made it a bit too inconvenient for a meaningless game. Suspect it may end up our lowest away turnout for the season and frankly that should surprise no one... Is anyone on here actually going?

Dare I admit it? Setting off in a couple of minutes. Hopefully the weather in Burnley isn't too bad as the Burnley 2nd XI Cricket team have a home match today and that could be a decent big of pre-match entertainment before the main event.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 11:07 - May 2 with 6098 viewsdaveB

even if we play at our very best I doubt we'll win as Burnley are better than us and I tend to think teams at the top who need a home win to go up usually get the win. I hope we put up a fight and make it hard for them but they should win
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 11:19 - May 2 with 6081 viewsHooparoo

Will be interesting to see which Joey turns up. The one who sticks two fingers up to us and tries all the Hollywood passes to show us what we are missing or the one who doesn't celebrate if he scores and offers a respectful wave to old team mates and the QPR fans.

Who knows? Maybe the one who follows Samba down the tunnel on a stretcher after a hay maker from Diakite gets him sent off. 😳

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 11:20 - May 2 with 6080 viewsMancR

Bullet bitten and 3 from here stupidly on the way to watch the tummy tickled
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 11:25 - May 2 with 6071 viewsHooparoo

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 11:20 - May 2 by MancR

Bullet bitten and 3 from here stupidly on the way to watch the tummy tickled

Good man yourself! Hope you get something to cheer mate. 😎

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

buRnleY matCh THreAd on 12:05 - May 2 with 6029 viewsTGRRRSSS

Can see nowt but a comfy win here.... for Burnley
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 12:35 - May 2 with 5985 viewskomradkirk

very much like the brighton game i would imagine,so will likely give it a miss....that will piss sky off .
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 12:53 - May 2 with 5958 viewsactonman

If we do anything other than turn up it will be a fking miracle !

I have never been so excited since my last trip to the dentist ! Anyone going who doesn't live within walking distance of the ground should get a medal !

3 nil to burnley with us not registering a shot on target !
buRnleY matCh THreAd on 13:01 - May 2 with 5941 viewsTacticalR

As mentioned before, is that bloke Moss going to conjure up a storm of pens and red cards?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024