Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the match thread and live scores from a beach in Goa 09:00 - May 2 with 749 viewsRangersDave

Sorry, just saying ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Watching the match thread and live scores from a beach in Goa on 09:12 - May 2 with 741 viewsPunteR

While listening to psy-trance?

Have you got your suitcase back or are you wearing your pants inside out for extra mileage??

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Watching the match thread and live scores from a beach in Goa on 09:45 - May 2 with 718 viewsfrancisbowles

Dave I hope you have the opportunity to meditate and come back a ' glass half full merchant' lol!
Watching the match thread and live scores from a beach in Goa on 10:25 - May 2 with 677 viewsRangersDave

Lol, nope no suitcase returned yet and Etihad are not replying to mails now either ( not that they did previously mind)

Went shopping for t shirts yesterday and found, being an xxl chap that xxl in India you can't get your head through the hole, and 5xl is too snug on my rather athletic (in an 18 stone way) frame.

Still, it's 100 degrees here and a cooling Indian Ocean breeze and my glass is entirely half full at the moment. So much so that I'm predicting a Rangers win with Barton getting sent off and the BFG on a brace.

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Watching the match thread and live scores from a beach in Goa on 10:49 - May 2 with 659 viewsfrancisbowles

Watching the match thread and live scores from a beach in Goa on 10:25 - May 2 by RangersDave

Lol, nope no suitcase returned yet and Etihad are not replying to mails now either ( not that they did previously mind)

Went shopping for t shirts yesterday and found, being an xxl chap that xxl in India you can't get your head through the hole, and 5xl is too snug on my rather athletic (in an 18 stone way) frame.

Still, it's 100 degrees here and a cooling Indian Ocean breeze and my glass is entirely half full at the moment. So much so that I'm predicting a Rangers win with Barton getting sent off and the BFG on a brace.

I think your in for a meltdown later on! Best order some more ice, but don't use it in drinks, and have a chilled effect before bed tonight!
Watching the match thread and live scores from a beach in Goa on 11:56 - May 2 with 634 viewsRangersDave

Back round the pool at the hotel now. 4.23 in the afternoon here. Not a cloud in sight.

Rum and fruit juice in hand, ice on tap, sun lower in the sky but still 88 degrees.
No one around the pool. Solitude. Peace and quiet with booze. Lovely.

Now a win would make it perfect along with Chelsea winning ( I know, a heretic) but I'd love Leicester to win the league just once as I truly believe they and their manager deserve it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024