Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POF 16:45 - May 2 with 10416 viewsDaBurgh

I've dipped my toes in the plenty of fish website, and have a rendezvous tomorrow evening for a little drinkie and chat. Any horror/heartwarming stories out there about this on-line dating thingy?
POF on 09:18 - May 3 with 2908 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good luck.

You could try this if it's rubbish.

http://www.heavymetaldating.co.uk/users/results?search_id=now8lsCG

5-3-2

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

POF on 09:19 - May 3 with 2904 viewsBrianMcCarthy

POF on 09:11 - May 3 by DaBurgh

Since it's away, I think I'll start conservatively with 4 at the back, and 5 in midfield. depending on how it goes, I might stick two up front after halftime. Could go either way I reckon.

I hope you don't experiment too much. Tonight's about experience and just doing a solid job. Go with the old reliables. The fancy tactical stuff can come later.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

POF on 13:14 - May 3 with 2807 viewsFDC

POF on 09:19 - May 3 by BrianMcCarthy

I hope you don't experiment too much. Tonight's about experience and just doing a solid job. Go with the old reliables. The fancy tactical stuff can come later.

Agreed. Not the time for any of that fancy continental play at this stage, I'd be relying on some tried and tested training ground stuff.
POF on 13:26 - May 3 with 2781 viewsR_from_afar

POF on 17:44 - May 2 by nix

Look smarish but don't try too hard. Don't just talk, ask her about herself.dont try and snog her. Humour is great. And don't talk about your ex.

Apart from that, just relax and enjoy it. As you say it's just a chat and she has to make an effort too.

Good advice there! If you like her and want a relationship to develop out of the meeting, be sure to listen carefully to what she says, remember as much of it as possible and ask appropriate questions.

Women really appreciate being listened to, in my humble opinion...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

POF on 14:19 - May 3 with 2717 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

POF on 13:14 - May 3 by FDC

Agreed. Not the time for any of that fancy continental play at this stage, I'd be relying on some tried and tested training ground stuff.

Don't try and slip in behind too early .
POF on 18:38 - May 3 with 2575 viewsPBLOCK

POF on 13:14 - May 3 by FDC

Fancy continental stuff is all well and good but can he do I at Pizza Express on a cold Tuesday night?
POF on 20:14 - May 3 with 2488 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024