Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POF 16:45 - May 2 with 10149 viewsDaBurgh

I've dipped my toes in the plenty of fish website, and have a rendezvous tomorrow evening for a little drinkie and chat. Any horror/heartwarming stories out there about this on-line dating thingy?
POF on 17:02 - May 2 with 7418 viewshoof_hearted

Wash your tackle before you set out.
POF on 17:36 - May 2 with 7356 viewsHollowayRanger

if get invited back check for cameras and to see who's hiding in the wardrobe

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

POF on 17:44 - May 2 with 7326 viewsnix

Look smarish but don't try too hard. Don't just talk, ask her about herself.dont try and snog her. Humour is great. And don't talk about your ex.

Apart from that, just relax and enjoy it. As you say it's just a chat and she has to make an effort too.
POF on 17:48 - May 2 with 7309 viewsDaBurgh

POF on 17:44 - May 2 by nix

Look smarish but don't try too hard. Don't just talk, ask her about herself.dont try and snog her. Humour is great. And don't talk about your ex.

Apart from that, just relax and enjoy it. As you say it's just a chat and she has to make an effort too.

Very sensible advice... I'll start off by asking her why she doesn't look like her profile picture.
POF on 17:50 - May 2 with 7295 viewspaulparker

I had a mate who used to do the Internet dating thing some of the stories he told me were real eye openers
He met one bird who was real filth and after a couple of "dates" requested a threesome
With him and another bloke she met online ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

POF on 17:53 - May 2 with 7288 viewsWatford_Ranger

Dabbled with a few sites when I was single and POF was by far the best whether you were looking for something serious or something very not serious.

Best/worst story was ending up at a girl's place in South London. Woke up the next morning and she had a text saying her dad had died overnight so I'm half putting my trousers on to get home and changed for work, half consoling the poor girl.

Still saw her again.
POF on 17:56 - May 2 with 7283 viewsCamberleyR

I met Mrs Camberley through an online dating site, we met seven years ago and we were married in June last year, so it does work

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

POF on 18:13 - May 2 with 7255 viewsloftboy

Arranged to.meet some bird in Southampton last year when my marriage broke up, looked quite tidy in her photo, paid twenty quid for a return train fare, when I got down there she looked lime Zelda from terrahawks, I stayed for 5minutes before making my excuses and doing a runner.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

POF on 18:51 - May 2 with 7169 viewsisawqpratwcity

POF on 17:48 - May 2 by DaBurgh

Very sensible advice... I'll start off by asking her why she doesn't look like her profile picture.

Sez Curly!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

POF on 19:19 - May 2 with 7078 viewsBluce_Ree

Lady I worked with until very recently met a guy on there.

He's pure scamming her and is a terrifying sociopath. She's dumb as shit though and didn't heed my warnings so f**k her.

He pretended his son was dead. And that he had a son. Sick f**k.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

POF on 19:46 - May 2 with 7015 viewsBoston

Mate of mine picked his wife out of a Filipino ladies brochure. I think she was September's special offer.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 19:47]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

POF on 19:50 - May 2 with 6984 viewsoddball

kick her in the bollox just to make sure.
POF on 20:00 - May 2 with 6965 viewsBoston

POF on 19:50 - May 2 by oddball

kick her in the bollox just to make sure.

I take it you're obsessed with things testicular?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

POF on 20:07 - May 2 with 6950 viewsFearless

Mate of mine - mid 40s - met his soon to be 2nd wife on PoF
She's lovely - they're like loved up teenagers (except with 5 kids between them)
POF on 21:04 - May 2 with 6844 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Excuse my ignorance but what is POF?

EDIT sussed it sorry.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 21:06]
POF on 21:06 - May 2 with 6831 viewsloftboy

POF on 21:04 - May 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Excuse my ignorance but what is POF?

EDIT sussed it sorry.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 21:06]

Plenty of fish. a dating site

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

POF on 21:13 - May 2 with 6807 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Loads of women at the Loft nowadays, not always with their fellas.

I reckon it would be a great place to start for the single QPR man. You'd definitely have something in common at least.
POF on 21:16 - May 2 with 6798 viewsCiderwithRsie

"Goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes....Fun, fun fun, in the sun, sun, sun."
POF on 21:44 - May 2 with 6752 viewsthame_hoops

From what I've heard from friends, POF is great for hook ups but the nicer ladies are on the pay sites like match.com and e-harmony.
POF on 22:11 - May 2 with 6704 viewsdodge_stoke_r

POF on 17:02 - May 2 by hoof_hearted

Wash your tackle before you set out.

And dip it in bleach when you get home
POF on 01:16 - May 3 with 6557 viewsloftinoz

POF on 17:44 - May 2 by nix

Looking "smarish" is the way to go.
POF on 06:52 - May 3 with 6457 viewsDaBurgh

Thanks for all the info, sounds like PoF has got a bit of everything, I'll give a quick 'just back' report when (if) I get back this evening, for anyone who is interested.
POF on 08:41 - May 3 with 6370 viewssimmo

It's an odd one on POF - some people are on there just for hook ups, which is fine, but for a woman especially that site is almost a licence to get completely swamped with requests for all sorts. They have to wade through so much shit that a decent, normal bloke is probably a bit of a rare treat.

I've had one date through it and although it went well, she was a bit of a prick. Saying that, 2 of my best mates are currently with girls they met on POF, one of which is getting married in August, so you never know...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

POF on 08:45 - May 3 with 6359 viewsBrianMcCarthy

POF on 06:52 - May 3 by DaBurgh

Thanks for all the info, sounds like PoF has got a bit of everything, I'll give a quick 'just back' report when (if) I get back this evening, for anyone who is interested.

Can we do a match thread?

I'll start it...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

POF on 09:11 - May 3 with 6323 viewsDaBurgh

POF on 08:45 - May 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Can we do a match thread?

I'll start it...

Since it's away, I think I'll start conservatively with 4 at the back, and 5 in midfield. depending on how it goes, I might stick two up front after halftime. Could go either way I reckon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024