Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Elephant in the Room... 19:04 - May 2 with 1754 viewsToast_R

Do we want Chelsea to NOT to lose tonight?

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:05 - May 2 with 1746 views100percent

Fck that, I hope they lose 10 nil....
So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:06 - May 2 with 1739 viewsted_hendrix

I'd take a chelshit loss all day long

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:07 - May 2 with 1732 viewsJigsore

i'll go for a draw. Leicester still win, the scum still staring at a 9th placed finish

i desperately want them to give Leicester a guard of honour at the swamp
[Post edited 2 May 2016 19:07]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:14 - May 2 with 1686 viewsdaveB

I hope Spurs smash them and Leicester win the league at home next weekend on the pitch
So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:16 - May 2 with 1674 viewsstowmarketrange

I always want the scum to lose no matter who they're playing.
So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:18 - May 2 with 1659 viewsBluce_Ree

The only way I'll accept Chelsea winning is if just afterwards a f**king meteor lands on their f**king most populated stand.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:18 - May 2 with 1658 viewswelwynranger

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:14 - May 2 by daveB

I hope Spurs smash them and Leicester win the league at home next weekend on the pitch

Exactly what I have been thinking all day
So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:29 - May 2 with 1612 viewsBoston

I would prefer to see totteringham win.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:39 - May 2 with 1562 viewsShotKneesHoop

If they played the SS with Hitler in goal and Himmler on the wing, with Goebels doing the programme notes and the stadium announcer role,.............. I'd still want Chelscum to lose.

It's down to which bunch of tw@ts is the greater evil. Bleeding obvious. Scum, SW6. End of.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:42 - May 2 with 1547 viewsWestonsuperR

Really don't want Spurs to win so I guess I am hoping for at least some result for Chelsea. I'd really like to see Leicester do it and worry that if Spurs win the pressure will build and could possible see Spurs taking the title.
So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:48 - May 2 with 1532 viewsdaveB

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:42 - May 2 by WestonsuperR

Really don't want Spurs to win so I guess I am hoping for at least some result for Chelsea. I'd really like to see Leicester do it and worry that if Spurs win the pressure will build and could possible see Spurs taking the title.

no chance, if it goes to the last game Spurs never win at Newcastle and Chelsea will roll over for Leicester
So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:54 - May 2 with 1494 viewsbosh67

Nah, for one night I am putting it aside. F*ck Spurs. I want the foxes to win the title tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

So, Elephant in the Room... on 20:06 - May 2 with 1466 viewsBklynRanger

I'm still enjoying the race, or what's left of it. So I'll take a humiliating defeat for the scum and a tearful broken leg for JT.
So, Elephant in the Room... on 20:08 - May 2 with 1461 viewsHadders

I know it`s wrong, but I`m with Bosh. A draw would do it! Though I suppose it would be more memorable for Leicester fans if they did the business in their final home match.
So, Elephant in the Room... on 20:10 - May 2 with 1447 viewsBrightonhoop

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:54 - May 2 by bosh67

Nah, for one night I am putting it aside. F*ck Spurs. I want the foxes to win the title tonight.

Yes, but Terry will turn up expecting to lift the Trophy quite possibly in full Leicester kit. Grrrr.
So, Elephant in the Room... on 20:15 - May 2 with 1437 viewsjohncharles

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:05 - May 2 by 100percent

Fck that, I hope they lose 10 nil....

How about 15-0 ? And John Terry sent off for being so ugly.
Leicester will win at home against Everton.

Strong and stable my arse.

So, Elephant in the Room... on 20:50 - May 2 with 1360 viewsBklynRanger

Plenty of spice in it anyway. Dembele won't be playing again after that mini eye-gouge on Costa - never seen that one before.
So, Elephant in the Room... on 21:11 - May 2 with 1311 viewsCiderwithRsie

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:54 - May 2 by bosh67

Who cares about Spurs?

It's all about total humiliation for the forces of darkness, preferably by about 8 goals and a couple of sending offs.

Followed by something similar when they play Leicester. Let's see them applauding Ranieri then.
So, Elephant in the Room... on 21:13 - May 2 with 1305 viewsStanisgod

So, Elephant in the Room... on 19:42 - May 2 by WestonsuperR

You seriuosly need help.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024