Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What can we tell.......... 19:12 - May 2 with 6594 viewskropotkin41

About next season from what we've seen since JFH took over?

My feeling is that we will go into next season better prepared and in better shape than we have for many seasons. Other than that, nothing. I'm looking forward to it. I think we'll do okay, and that's enough for me.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

What can we tell.......... on 19:17 - May 2 with 3843 viewsRuislipHoop

Worried, who are his main men, who will be left, nothing at the moment fills me with optimism.
What can we tell.......... on 19:23 - May 2 with 3821 viewsBAWHoops

Seen the first few building blocks for next season.

A style of play needs to be cultivated. At the moment our best football is when we play similar to how we operated in 2011 with a lump up top (Polter/Helguson) with craft behind (Chery/Taarabt)

We need to keep going, it's going to be tricky and probably won't happen next season but I'm enthused

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

What can we tell.......... on 19:27 - May 2 with 3792 viewsBoston

Whatever you do, you have to start somewhere and, we have started.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What can we tell.......... on 19:47 - May 2 with 3728 viewsLowerloftLad

Next years aim same again hit the 50 point mark ASAP and will take it from there a few years in the championship is fine as long as the wages come down we start to make some profit on players have a little cup run and keep the bad press as far away as possible

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

What can we tell.......... on 19:55 - May 2 with 3682 viewsHarbour

We will be difficult to beat mostly....need a few in and a few out not too many changes I hope..only want players hungry for success. Think we could finish top 8 hopefully top 6.
What can we tell.......... on 20:35 - May 2 with 3568 views08olesen

He doesnt have much to work with. Andre Gray and Vokes are far superior to Washington and Polter and they are where they should be, at the top of the league. I think we are about where we should be with the players we have. I think Phillips is probably the only player who has really under performed this year. The rest have done what i expected.

Poll: Who will the other play off

What can we tell.......... on 21:26 - May 2 with 3427 viewsWeaverQPR

We have no decent partnerships in defence or upfront. No spine to call on. 27 games into his reign marginal progress.

@WeavQPR

What can we tell.......... on 21:37 - May 2 with 3390 viewsQPRDave

Another 15 years outside the prem
Login to get fewer ads

What can we tell.......... on 21:40 - May 2 with 3379 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A squad free of arseholes booed by a stadium half full of them.
What can we tell.......... on 21:53 - May 2 with 3341 viewsQPRDave

What can we tell.......... on 21:40 - May 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

A squad free of arseholes booed by a stadium half full of them.

Lets hope your identity remains anonymous, cause you've just dissed half the support at LR
Very silly thing to say on a message board mate
What can we tell.......... on 22:16 - May 2 with 3281 viewsNorthernr

What can we tell.......... on 21:37 - May 2 by QPRDave

Another 15 years outside the prem

Judging by the standard of your other predictions we'll be doing a Leicester ourselves in 18 months time.
What can we tell.......... on 22:19 - May 2 with 3266 viewsNortholt_Rs

What can we tell.......... on 20:35 - May 2 by 08olesen

He doesnt have much to work with. Andre Gray and Vokes are far superior to Washington and Polter and they are where they should be, at the top of the league. I think we are about where we should be with the players we have. I think Phillips is probably the only player who has really under performed this year. The rest have done what i expected.

Spot on.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

What can we tell.......... on 22:20 - May 2 with 3250 viewsHitch

will Remy be available?
What can we tell.......... on 22:20 - May 2 with 3248 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What can we tell.......... on 21:53 - May 2 by QPRDave

Lets hope your identity remains anonymous, cause you've just dissed half the support at LR

To be fair you are the expert in saying silly things on a message board.

Also, depends what half you consider yourself in.
What can we tell.......... on 22:50 - May 2 with 3157 viewsTheBlob

Pulse racing,sinew straining,eye popping mediocrity.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

What can we tell.......... on 22:58 - May 2 with 3125 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well between the sticks, our cup over flow'eth with quality.

That's a start.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What can we tell.......... on 23:28 - May 2 with 3064 viewsDannytheR

What can we tell.......... on 21:53 - May 2 by QPRDave

You don't go though, right?
What can we tell.......... on 23:30 - May 2 with 3060 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not a fan of the 'who should we sign' threads, but I truly believe we are only a angry bastard or two away from success.
What can we tell.......... on 07:14 - May 3 with 2867 viewsDorse

What can we tell.......... on 23:30 - May 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not a fan of the 'who should we sign' threads, but I truly believe we are only a angry bastard or two away from success.

There're quite a few on here after every defeat.

Eyethangyew.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What can we tell.......... on 07:43 - May 3 with 2829 viewsdaveB

I think we'll do ok next year, can't see us winning the thing but do think we'll be closer to the playoffs and with a bit of luck could easily be in a similar position to Brighton. I think we have the nucleus of a decent side, two good keepers, the back four needs work but has some decent youngsters, Luongo, Gladwin, Chery and Nasser all look decent prospects as well
What can we tell.......... on 08:18 - May 3 with 2781 viewspaulparker

Well I think we will be very hard to beat next year and anyone expecting free flowing football will be in for a shock
I expect JFH to get in around 6 to 7 players in the summer , secretly I think he knows who is going and coming in , It wouldn't surprise me if Ned, smithies , Phillips & Toszer are sold to add to the departures of Diakiti, Traore, Green,Hoilett , I have a sneaky feeling he will retain Henry
players coming in will be hard working and lower league savvy, on a personnel level I would love us to get in grant hanley or james Collins a player to lead from the back
a proper captain that players can look up to
the only gripe I have against JFH is his subs I didn't get why he took off plotter and bought on Gladwin , surley if we are losing we need to chase the game and play two up top, anyway with a good start next year I think we can challenge for the play offs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What can we tell.......... on 08:30 - May 3 with 2754 viewsElHoop

We aren't quite 'hard to beat' yet, but I could see us bringing in enough to make us pretty hard to beat. That's the first base. The key then is how much attacking threat we possess whilst retaining that 'hardtobeatability'. That's almost a separate issue.

When Warnock first came in, we had the attacking threat without the hard to beat bit, and Warnock was a good fit as that was the part of the game that he was good at. JFH still has to fix both parts, and now he has the chance. I think that he needs to find some quality creativity in the middle but it's hard to say where we'll be in a couple of months even, as we don't know who is going.
What can we tell.......... on 08:33 - May 3 with 2754 viewseghamranger

What can we tell.......... on 08:18 - May 3 by paulparker

Well I think we will be very hard to beat next year and anyone expecting free flowing football will be in for a shock
I expect JFH to get in around 6 to 7 players in the summer , secretly I think he knows who is going and coming in , It wouldn't surprise me if Ned, smithies , Phillips & Toszer are sold to add to the departures of Diakiti, Traore, Green,Hoilett , I have a sneaky feeling he will retain Henry
players coming in will be hard working and lower league savvy, on a personnel level I would love us to get in grant hanley or james Collins a player to lead from the back
a proper captain that players can look up to
the only gripe I have against JFH is his subs I didn't get why he took off plotter and bought on Gladwin , surley if we are losing we need to chase the game and play two up top, anyway with a good start next year I think we can challenge for the play offs

I can't see him keeping anyone who's contract is due to expire and will be on a different wage structure. We will have a very young squad and hopefully a fit one. JFH clearly wants to be the daddy and build his empire.
What can we tell.......... on 08:53 - May 3 with 2723 viewsJAPRANGERS

May I ask, whatever happened to the FFP sanctions thing for last season?? Never hear/see mention of if it anymore.
[Post edited 3 May 2016 8:59]
What can we tell.......... on 09:23 - May 3 with 2689 viewseghamranger

What can we tell.......... on 08:53 - May 3 by JAPRANGERS

May I ask, whatever happened to the FFP sanctions thing for last season?? Never hear/see mention of if it anymore.
[Post edited 3 May 2016 8:59]

Thought it was all done and dealt with
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024