Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Mayor Vote 16:34 - May 4 with 6826 viewszicoshoops

After much soul searching and consulting the Dice, I have decided to exercise my right to vote.
Alas............the thought of any of them being elected fills me with as much dread as the nightmares I used to have as a child.........the one where I am encouraged to take shelter under the skirts of the old woman bird seed seller in Mary Poppins.

Eyes down.....here we go.
Two votes for the post of Mayor of London.
1: Women's Equality Party
2: One Love Party

London Assembly Member.
1: Reclaim the City

London-Wide Assembly Member.
1: Animal Welfare Party

'Ave some of that Zac and Sadiq......how do you like them potatoes?

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.

London Mayor Vote on 12:22 - May 5 with 1515 viewsBrianMcCarthy

London Mayor Vote on 11:21 - May 5 by Jeff

two votes, a first and a second.

they count up all the first votes only. if there's a majority winner then they get it, jobs a good-un.

If there isn't, the top two go forward, and everyone whose second vote was for those two people specifically are added, and then whoever has the most wins.

the caveat, is that for your second vote to count, your first vote cannot have been for one of the top two - so if you vote for Khan first, Goldsmith second, when the two of them are inevitably the top two, your second vote is invalid and not counted, but if you voted for that random prince first, and Goldsmith second, it would be.
[Post edited 5 May 2016 11:25]

Thanks for all that, Jeff - that's a lot of typing! Much appreciated.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

London Mayor Vote on 18:25 - May 5 with 1399 viewsPlanetHonneywood

London Mayor Vote on 16:38 - May 4 by Jeff

I live in Tooting, therefore Sadiq Khan is my local MP, and i quite like him as it goes, so i'll vote for him.

even if i didn't particularly like him, the idea of Zac Goldsmith getting in is a frightening one, so i'd tactically vote Sadiq anyway...

[Post edited 4 May 2016 16:43]

Wonder where they're going to shove those thumbs?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024