Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gumball 3000 04:58 - May 5 with 1546 viewsexiled_dictator

don't know if anyone else follows or watches this race, but i have to say it's amazing.
my boys follow some you tubers who are participating in this years event, from dublin to bucharest. on monday, they arrived in london and we went down to golden square to see some of the most amazing cars out there. endless lamborghinis, ferraris, rolls royce, mclaren, mercedes, and even a bat mobile! so well organised, access for all even with the huge crowds there, and the drivers and participants were (mostly) very accessible and easy to talk to and photograph with. free stickers, t-shirts and all sorts were being given, thrown and even shot away. fantastic day have to say. but what an amazing selection of cars. some serious brute monsters, revving away for the crowds.
you may argue that i am not the target market, a 40ish year old who doesn't have social skills or social media, but it was aimed at the kids and they had a great day of it.
plenty of coverage all over the social networks to check it out, but it was well organised and accessible for the crowds. and the cars .......
[Post edited 5 May 2016 6:23]

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Gumball 3000 on 09:35 - May 5 with 1461 viewsLblock

Any sign of Burt Reynolds or Captain Chaos?

Dun dun dah!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Gumball 3000 on 13:19 - May 5 with 1406 viewsexiled_dictator

Gumball 3000 on 09:35 - May 5 by Lblock

Any sign of Burt Reynolds or Captain Chaos?

Dun dun dah!

burt reynolds id dead, so no chance of seeing him.
all recent appearances have been made by his double, despite assurances to the contrary.
plus he was never in the original film, rather the smokey films.
likewise, captain chaos aka dom reluise, is also racing on the big track in the sky.
and sally field, although quite noticeable 35 years ago,
but apparently david hasselhoff was the big star at the start of the race, but i didn't see him.
did hear him on the tannoy trying to sing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gumball_Rally

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Gumball 3000 on 13:30 - May 5 with 1399 viewsNov77

Gumball 3000 on 13:19 - May 5 by exiled_dictator

all recent appearances have been made by his double, despite assurances to the contrary.
likewise, captain chaos aka dom reluise, is also racing on the big track in the sky.
but apparently david hasselhoff was the big star at the start of the race, but i didn't see him.

Let's hope burt Reynolds doesn't read this board, he's going to be very upset to find out that he's dead

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Gumball 3000 on 13:40 - May 5 with 1386 viewsLunarJetman

Gumball 3000 on 13:19 - May 5 by exiled_dictator

Dom DeLuise, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr and Farrah Fawcett who all starred in the Cannonball Run are all dead, but congratulations from picking the one who wasn't and then proclaiming him as!
Gumball 3000 on 14:54 - May 5 with 1347 viewspaulparker

am I the only one who puts Cannonball run 1 & 2 in the all time tope ten movies ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024