Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Khan Canelo 14:05 - May 5 with 1016 viewsichbinnaughty

How early do people think Khan will be sleeping on Saturday night?

I'm going to go with R2.
Khan Canelo on 14:16 - May 5 with 994 viewsDannytheR

Just depends how long it takes Canelo to land his first left hook. As soon as he does, it's over.
Khan Canelo on 14:18 - May 5 with 987 viewsHayesender

Depends on how much speed Khan has lost due to his extra bulk

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Khan Canelo on 14:34 - May 5 with 961 viewspaulparker

I think this could be a brutal fight, a proper toe to toe
fair play to Khan for taking this and I fancy him to win in the 7th

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Khan Canelo on 15:36 - May 5 with 900 viewsrongould

I understand that Donald Trump is going to the fight.

I suppose to check out some of those people he wants to stop from coming to The USA.
Khan Canelo on 15:47 - May 5 with 889 viewsMonkey_Roots

Canelo takes him out in the later rounds once Khan's feet stop moving. Could be a belter, but I think this is too much of a step up for a fighter who hasn't moved fluidly through the divisions that separate them, and Canelo is the toughest fighter Khan will have ever faced - Canelo's record is the who's who of the past 10 years, some proper fighters who all had top experience at world level, and they couldn't find a way.

Personally, I think Khan has let himself down a bit in his career. He stated his desire too early in wanting to become a P4P multi-weight world champion like Hearns or Duran. After it became clear that he wasn't going to be undefeated and was in fact quite beatable to anyone with KO power, he has cherry picked his way through the champions he had a chance of beating, and failed to cement his position as number one in any of the divisions he has gained his world titles in.

This is all about saying "i've won world titles in 'x' amount of divisions' without actually mopping up the rest of the competition and moving on to the next challenge. Roy Jones kind of did a similar thing in becoming a heavyweight Champion when he beat Ruiz - does anyone consider him a former heavyweight world champion? It was an anomaly, an embarrassment. Fair play to him, but its counts for less IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, Kudos to Khan for doing this, but even if he wins I don't think it will mean as much as it did with some of the other multiple-division champs.

Just my opinion.
[Post edited 5 May 2016 16:22]

Poll: Will we stay up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024