Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play-offs 15:45 - May 8 with 5906 viewsLongsufferingR

Who does everyone fancy? Just had a sneaky treble on Plymouth, Millwall and Derby. Can see a Keogh v Zamora rematch at Wembley but surely lightning couldn't strike twice, could it?
Play-offs on 16:41 - May 8 with 3819 viewsQPRDave

Portsmouth Barnsley & Derby
Play-offs on 17:55 - May 8 with 3740 viewsizlingtonhoop

Can Remy play in any of them?
[Post edited 8 May 2016 18:00]
Play-offs on 18:57 - May 8 with 3648 viewsscot1963

If I was going for the obvious choices it would look like Brighton, Walsall and Accrington as they were so close they could smell promotion but you can't rule out that psychology of having missed an automatic spot so I'm going with the totally random guesswork of Hull, Barnsley and Plymouth although I don't think any of them have been particularly consistent from what I can remember
Play-offs on 19:06 - May 8 with 3632 viewsLongsufferingR

I do have a nightmare vision of Derby winning and Redknapp portraying himself as some sort of play-off genius as a result.
Play-offs on 19:31 - May 8 with 3587 viewsHarbour

Hope Brighton do it ideally beating Derby in the final in the 90th minute! Millwall like the idea of another derby game and Plymouth
Play-offs on 20:14 - May 8 with 3528 viewsTacticalR

Play-offs on 19:06 - May 8 by LongsufferingR

I do have a nightmare vision of Derby winning and Redknapp portraying himself as some sort of play-off genius as a result.

It's a good time to get into the guru game.

Air hostess clique

Play-offs on 20:33 - May 8 with 3485 viewsSimonJames

Didn't Derby sack Paul Clement for trying to get them promoted?

Brighton, Millwall (groan!), Accrington.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Play-offs on 20:36 - May 8 with 3474 viewsTacticalR

Play-offs on 20:33 - May 8 by SimonJames

Didn't Derby sack Paul Clement for trying to get them promoted?

Brighton, Millwall (groan!), Accrington.

That's a good point. Presumably if the Derby manager wins the play-offs he will be sacked on the spot.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Play-offs on 21:15 - May 8 with 3394 viewsMonahoop

Brighton, Walsall and AFC Wimbledon. I'd love to see the latter do Franchise twice over next season in League 1. If it happens that is.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Play-offs on 21:24 - May 8 with 3377 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Surprised Sheff Wed haven't been mentioned. Think they are underdogs who shouldn't be written off. Derby and Hull both look quite poor right now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Play-offs on 21:31 - May 8 with 3367 viewsNorthernr

Brighton in our division. This breaks my usual rule of never backing the team that limps into third, but I just don't like any of the other three teams. Sheff Wed are the most threatening to them, but not as good. Derby are chokers and Hull are done.

I'd tip Barnsley in league One as a team that comes home with a wet sail is usually the one to back. I really like Walsall, but sadly it'll be Millwall because they're the one I want the least.

Portsmouth in League Two.
Play-offs on 22:15 - May 8 with 3306 viewsWilloW4

Play-offs on 21:15 - May 8 by Monahoop

Brighton, Walsall and AFC Wimbledon. I'd love to see the latter do Franchise twice over next season in League 1. If it happens that is.

Agree with those 3 monahoop.... But got this 'orrible feeling Derby will do the business in the play off final... And you know who will take all the credit..please, anyone but Derby.!!
Play-offs on 07:05 - May 9 with 3180 viewsterryb

I would like it to be Sheffield Wednesday, Bradford City & AFC Wimbledon.

I think it may be Hull, Walsall & Plymouth.

I just pity the poor bu**ers that have got to pay extortionate prices for a losing day out at Wembley!
Play-offs on 07:36 - May 9 with 3161 viewsdaveB

I fancy Derby to win the playoffs although wouldn't be surprised if they bottle it again
Play-offs on 08:13 - May 9 with 3122 viewsDWQPR

I reckon Hughton will have Brighton up for it this time round, seemed to me as the most professional, cynical and determined of teams out of the four. Derby, chokers, Hull have Steve 'Brucie' Bruce and Wednesday just a bit underdone this year. League One, cannot fault Walsall's last day assault on promotion doing what they needed to do and despite losing their manager half way through the season have continued to do well, think they would beat Millwall in a final. Shame that League Two didn't have the prospect of the dockyard derby as the final, imagine 80,000+ at Wembley for that! Think the final day could do Accie which would be a shame and think that Plymouth may sneek it.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Play-offs on 09:07 - May 9 with 3078 viewspaulparker

Wimbledon, Millwall, Sheff Wed

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Play-offs on 10:02 - May 9 with 3047 viewsCamberleyR

Because of family reasons would love Wimbledon to make it from L2 but think it'll be Plymouth, Barnsley & Brighton.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Play-offs on 20:05 - May 12 with 2884 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Easy one to call tonight. Our old friend Plymouth to beat dirty, dirty Pompey, please.

Nice start already, Portsmouth's third-minute opener followed up by a ninth-minute away goal from Plymouth. Postmouth manager Paul Cook and Plymouth coach paul Wotton sent off for a fracas.

C'mon Plymouth!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Play-offs on 20:06 - May 12 with 2879 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 Plymouth!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Play-offs on 23:13 - May 12 with 2776 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Play-offs on 16:41 - May 8 by QPRDave

Portsmouth Barnsley & Derby

I have bet this and covered Sheff Wed in place of Derby too. Decent odds.
Play-offs on 07:01 - May 13 with 2732 viewsYorkRanger

I would like:

Brighton - least practical away trip for me
Barnsley - most practical away trip for me
AFC Wimbledon - for what they have achieved (although Accrington have also been incredible).

I suspect Derby, Millwall, Plymouth
Play-offs on 11:41 - May 13 with 2637 viewswhittocksRs

Brighton, Millwall and Accrington for me.
Play-offs on 11:54 - May 13 with 2627 viewsTheChef

Brighton or Wednesday.

Derby and Hull will choke.

There, I've put the mockers on it now...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Play-offs on 14:06 - May 13 with 2560 viewsPinnerPaul

As long as Millwall don't do it.

I really don't want to walk round the ground twice getting my S/T checked about 27 times again, just to get to/from ER!
Play-offs on 14:33 - May 13 with 2538 viewsenfieldargh

WEDS
BRADFORD
PLYMOUTH

Never backed East Stirlingshire who I think have consistently been the worse league club in Scotland, but surely they can beat Edinburgh City...cant they?

A season or two ago I think they were near the top of Lge2 for a few weeks before plummeting down the league

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024