Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Argument Over 15:25 - May 15 with 17795 viewsDorse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36295208

What. A. Tool.

Just handed the oppo everything they could ever have asked for.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Brexit Argument Over on 11:35 - May 21 with 2202 viewsessextaxiboy

Brexit Argument Over on 14:25 - May 19 by Cliff

I once took the Vice Chairman of Volvo UK to the Airport (fact)

I told everyone that I was opening up a market with the SMMT and would probably need to buy an S Class Merc (a fib)

I have never taken him again ... Me and Liz ... talking sh*t
Brexit Argument Over on 11:39 - May 21 with 2198 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Argument Over on 08:54 - May 21 by TheBlob

F*ck me,is this the level of debate we've sunk to?
Poor old Blob with nary a political bone in his body save that which relates to survival( and probably not even then) gets dug out as a Fascist?
Oh god it's saturday isn't it?Must goose step off to the bathroom to bang an iron over me old Swastika armband,can't have a shabby Schutzstaffler about the house can we,what would Mein Fuhrer think?

Sieg Heil my babies.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 8:57]

It always gets personal when politics is the subject.
Best thing to do is for Northern to ban it mate.

btw don't forget to polish the SS death head cap badge, you were a disgrace on parade in the shopping center last week!!!
Brexit Argument Over on 11:48 - May 21 with 2184 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Argument Over on 11:39 - May 21 by QPRDave

It always gets personal when politics is the subject.
Best thing to do is for Northern to ban it mate.

btw don't forget to polish the SS death head cap badge, you were a disgrace on parade in the shopping center last week!!!

Jeez,there's always something.

Yeah the closer it gets the more personal the "debate" becomes and once that happens the whole process breaks down.I've read Saul Alinsky,Leo Strauss and Goebbels,it's all pertinent and remarkably similar.
I'm not responding to the cheap shots especially when it's from an R's supporter who I once called Friend.
I do notice,however,that my "right wing/fascist" money was accepted with some vigour in support of someone's dog charity.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Brexit Argument Over on 12:04 - May 21 with 2166 viewsDiscodroids

Brexit Argument Over on 11:48 - May 21 by TheBlob

Yeah the closer it gets the more personal the "debate" becomes and once that happens the whole process breaks down.I've read Saul Alinsky,Leo Strauss and Goebbels,it's all pertinent and remarkably similar.
I'm not responding to the cheap shots especially when it's from an R's supporter who I once called Friend.
I do notice,however,that my "right wing/fascist" money was accepted with some vigour in support of someone's dog charity.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/19/british-cultural-heavyweights-si

'British cultural stars sign 250-strong letter backing EU'

Actors stick to fuking acting. If we ever need a luvvie drama workshop to teach us Marcel Marceau window mime techniques in our stockinged feet while the world burns around us , we'll give you a shout.

Until then, return to the actors guild of resting 9 months inbetween jobs with a pot of lube and racy vignettes of Derek Jarman In his pants. Now, if its all the same to you , we'll get on with the fuking job at hand, i.e keeping the earth turning while you flog elizabeth duke personalised gold plated moneyclips on QVC.Ars eholes.

good to see people treating it with the utter disdain it so richly deserves on twitter.

When were eating dead rat in an upturned tin bath in an apocalyptic europe, i'll thank my lucky stars ive go some cnt opposite me than can mime pulling on a rope and Can complain about the state of avant garde theatre with a book on his head, retaining his deportment.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 12:07]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Brexit Argument Over on 12:07 - May 21 with 2161 viewsDiscodroids

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3601857/Luvvie-bad-N-word-claims-Tom-Con

'Luvvie is as bad as the N word, claims Tom Conti'..

These people are so detached from the lives of the working class man,Woman and child that you could make a case for them as an alien race. Gilded Cage, Ivory tower Xenomorphs.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Brexit Argument Over on 12:15 - May 21 with 2145 viewsDannytheR

Brexit Argument Over on 12:19 - May 21 with 2139 viewsjohncharles

Brilliant Glen but I can't see the Britex vote winning and even if it does we've been in for forty tears and will take at least twenty years to unravel the beaurocracy. Meanwhile, win or lose, Europe will have a bitchfest. Britain will get the shitty end of every stick.

Strong and stable my arse.

Brexit Arghttp://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/ument Over on 12:20 - May 21 with 2137 viewsDiscodroids

Brexit Argument Over on 12:15 - May 21 by DannytheR

"Remaining in The EU will encourage the correct form of political thought. It is only when we all agree and say the same things and think correctly will there be progress, andthus a common purpose progressiveness in its purest absolute form, can be attained.."
@Joey Essex Sugar Hut Overlord and EU Remainer.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Argument Over on 12:21 - May 21 with 2134 viewsDiscodroids

Brexit Argument Over on 12:19 - May 21 by johncharles

Brilliant Glen but I can't see the Britex vote winning and even if it does we've been in for forty tears and will take at least twenty years to unravel the beaurocracy. Meanwhile, win or lose, Europe will have a bitchfest. Britain will get the shitty end of every stick.

i think we'll (leave) lose by 10 to 15 % Mr Charles. then its back to life under the jackboot of the tory blue rinse junta.

Brexit Arghttp://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/ument Over on 12:45 - May 21 with 2101 viewsjohncharles

Brexit Arghttp://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/ument Over on 12:20 - May 21 by Discodroids

"Remaining in The EU will encourage the correct form of political thought. It is only when we all agree and say the same things and think correctly will there be progress, andthus a common purpose progressiveness in its purest absolute form, can be attained.."
@Joey Essex Sugar Hut Overlord and EU Remainer.

Christ, that geezers scary.

Brexit Argument Over on 13:05 - May 21 with 2119 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Argument Over on 12:21 - May 21 by Discodroids

i think we'll (leave) lose by 10 to 15 % Mr Charles. then its back to life under the jackboot of the tory blue rinse junta.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.The same Tory grandees are involved whatever the outcome - totally unelected and undemocratic.
It's a strange schizophrenia in European politics where you keep a foot in both camps - they (mostly) espouse unity yet are forging relations from outside.Germany with greater ties with China and the new renminbi hub in Frankfurt,and Russia.Frankfurt may well take over from London in importance although there's a similar hub in the City.In short Germany and France really want out and get back to their previous currencies.

Brexit Argument Over on 13:57 - May 21 with 2084 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Argument Over on 11:48 - May 21 by TheBlob

Touche sir , Touche!..
Brexit Argument Over on 14:00 - May 21 with 2078 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Argument Over on 12:04 - May 21 by Discodroids

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/19/british-cultural-heavyweights-si

'British cultural stars sign 250-strong letter backing EU'

Actors stick to fuking acting. If we ever need a luvvie drama workshop to teach us Marcel Marceau window mime techniques in our stockinged feet while the world burns around us , we'll give you a shout.

Until then, return to the actors guild of resting 9 months inbetween jobs with a pot of lube and racy vignettes of Derek Jarman In his pants. Now, if its all the same to you , we'll get on with the fuking job at hand, i.e keeping the earth turning while you flog elizabeth duke personalised gold plated moneyclips on QVC.Ars eholes.

good to see people treating it with the utter disdain it so richly deserves on twitter.

When were eating dead rat in an upturned tin bath in an apocalyptic europe, i'll thank my lucky stars ive go some cnt opposite me than can mime pulling on a rope and Can complain about the state of avant garde theatre with a book on his head, retaining his deportment.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 12:07]

Oh ....Benedict says vote in!!!.....Well that's convinced me then!
Brexit Argument Over on 16:58 - May 21 with 2032 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Argument Over on 17:39 - May 21 with 2004 viewsQPRDave

Brexit Argument Over on 16:58 - May 21 by TheBlob

Thanks blob good vids those. Can't see how the IN's can argue against that, or want to
Brexit Argument Over on 21:15 - May 21 with 1943 viewsQPRDave

FFS!!!!

George Osborne says house prices will definitely drop ......yet the major part of the IN argument (other than Aliens will come and takeover the earth if we brexit) is, that the out-ers , can't predict what will happen if we leave....
Brexit Argument Over on 10:17 - May 27 with 1770 viewsloftboy

Surely.yesterdays announcement that there were 375000 more people.entering this country than leaving last year is the decider, where will they live,school or get health care from, at that rate this country will be rammed to the rafters within years. (some parts are now) . We have to leave and set up our own visa system, only let in what goes out, and no one without employment to come to should be given a visa.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Brexit Argument Over on 10:35 - May 27 with 1755 viewspaulparker

I wonder what the response would be to this disgusting racist Poster that Saatchi & Saatchi have put together if it were a Muslim man in all of his white robes pointing his finger at a white girl

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934

another example of the working class who want out as being singled out as racist yobs,
disgusting

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brexit Argument Over on 11:12 - May 27 with 1734 viewswestberksr

Brexit Argument Over on 10:35 - May 27 by paulparker

I wonder what the response would be to this disgusting racist Poster that Saatchi & Saatchi have put together if it were a Muslim man in all of his white robes pointing his finger at a white girl

another example of the working class who want out as being singled out as racist yobs,
disgusting

that's a disgusting image and has nothing to do with modern Britain.

You could argue that the people supporting that advert and view are the true racists. The irony is that traditional white Britons are probably amongst the most tolerant and accepting of all the demographics that make up our population.
Brexit Argument Over on 11:28 - May 27 with 1719 viewspaulparker

Brexit Argument Over on 11:12 - May 27 by westberksr

You could argue that the people supporting that advert and view are the true racists. The irony is that traditional white Britons are probably amongst the most tolerant and accepting of all the demographics that make up our population.

Totally agree

Simon Wolley from Operation black vote (wtf is that btw ) & magnus djaba (Saatchi & Saatchi) are the real racists here ,but nothing will be said ,nothing will happen we as white working class people have to take it on the chin
I only hope people who voted "in " now change there mind after this hatchet job on white people

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brexit Argument Over on 11:37 - May 27 with 1703 viewsjohncharles

Brexit Argument Over on 10:35 - May 27 by paulparker

disgusting

Disgusting is the word. I can't believe it's legal.

Brexit Argument Over on 11:37 - May 27 with 1703 viewsstevec

Brexit Argument Over on 11:12 - May 27 by westberksr

You're right, absolutely shameful.

Despite all the polls you sense a growing disillusionment with the way Remain have lied and distorted. Even the Question Time audience with it's standard 'cross section of Liberals and Lefties' is not getting it all it's own way these days.

Stay strong, vote Leave.
Brexit Argument Over on 13:37 - May 27 with 1656 viewsR_from_afar

Brexit Argument Over on 10:17 - May 27 by loftboy

Surely.yesterdays announcement that there were 375000 more people.entering this country than leaving last year is the decider, where will they live,school or get health care from, at that rate this country will be rammed to the rafters within years. (some parts are now) . We have to leave and set up our own visa system, only let in what goes out, and no one without employment to come to should be given a visa.

Our economy has been one of the most buoyant in Europe so most of the immigrants have been getting jobs. Otherwise, unemployment would be skyrocketing. The vast majority have been coming to work, many of them in the NHS. The head of the NHS says without immigration, the NHS would have a staffing crisis and that on balance, being in the EU is better for the NHS.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Brexit Argument Over on 13:43 - May 27 with 1653 viewsTheBlob

Brexit Argument Over on 13:37 - May 27 by R_from_afar

Our economy has been one of the most buoyant in Europe so most of the immigrants have been getting jobs. Otherwise, unemployment would be skyrocketing. The vast majority have been coming to work, many of them in the NHS. The head of the NHS says without immigration, the NHS would have a staffing crisis and that on balance, being in the EU is better for the NHS.

RFA

If we stay in the EU the NHS will be destroyed by the TTIP.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/its-not-jeremy-hunt-imposing-a-junior-doctor
[Post edited 27 May 2016 13:47]

Brexit Argument Over on 16:00 - May 27 with 1607 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Two things about the referendum have struck me thus far.

1. Regardless of which way some are planning or might possibly vote, the overwhelming majority of people have exposed not just the faults on both sides of the divide, but of the political process.

How many times do we hear/read people simply ask the sides for basic evidence to support the assertions made? The startling lack of any credible, immutable and bona fide facts from both sides means we're left to deal in guess work, as they trade in scaremongering and blowing raspberries at each other.

2. We're starting to see this issue develop like so many, the extreme ends of the divide hogging all the noise and descending into verbal and apparently, physical slanging.

The majority of us can accept that the other person/side might have a valid point, respect that position and debate in a healthy manner without descending to the gutter in the process.

Regardless of what your view was, is and might be, neither side has done their position or this country any favours. At times, its been nothing short of embarrassing. I am on the view that whatever your position was on the day the referendum was announced, then its probably what its going to be on 23 June.

And whatever that view was, stick with it and f..k 'em!

I personally have heard nothing to persuade me to change my own view and so that's what I'm going to do, stick with how I felt back in February.

But whatever outcome we learn on 24 June, we must not descend to the depths the SNP has, and allow the losing side to continue to gripe and demand another vote in a few years. We have to accept the decision and get on with it.

Cameron has been a monumental prick forcing this issue too quickly, on the back of the recent local elections and of course, the day after the Football League fixtures are to be announced and when two-thirds of the country will be fixated by our opening game at Bristol City.

Frankly, its an utter shambles presided over by a complete shower. In a way, I really wish it were at all possible to vote for neither and convey a message that all concerned are a bag of ol' dick cheese. That option would win hands down...assuming ol' dick cheese complies with articles 3, 5 and 19 of EU Regulation 1267/11.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024