Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that you Clive? 10:41 - May 21 with 4663 viewsgingerranger

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/36345121

In the photo just below the sub headline of 'Derby Day'?
Is that you Clive? on 10:47 - May 21 with 4639 viewswestberksr

good spot; does appear to be sober though, so possible doppelganger or they paly matches a 9am!
Is that you Clive? on 13:32 - May 21 with 4456 viewsLongsufferingR

No, he's the one under the sub-headline "Iconic venue"
Is that you Clive? on 13:56 - May 21 with 4385 viewsNorthernr

Yes it is me and no I wasn't sober.
Is that you Clive? on 14:09 - May 21 with 4350 viewswestberksr

Is that you Clive? on 13:56 - May 21 by Northernr

phew, that's put my mind at rest!

Is that you Clive? on 14:18 - May 21 with 4323 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not today though I assume? Clive are you Hull or Hull KR?
Is that you Clive? on 14:40 - May 21 with 4283 viewsNorthernr

Is that you Clive? on 14:18 - May 21 by TGRRRSSS

Hull FC mate. That was last year.
Is that you Clive? on 14:41 - May 21 with 4279 viewsMrSheen

Is that you Clive? on 14:18 - May 21 by TGRRRSSS

Cover your ears....
Is that you Clive? on 14:59 - May 21 with 4232 viewsTW_R

Is that you Clive? on 14:40 - May 21 by Northernr

Do those hoops go all the way round?
Login to get fewer ads

Is that you Clive? on 16:41 - May 21 with 4114 viewsNorthernr

Is that you Clive? on 14:59 - May 21 by TW_R

Do those hoops go all the way round?

They do, beautiful shirt. Sadly it's a V this year.
Is that you Clive? on 17:26 - May 21 with 4049 viewsBoston

Is that you Clive? on 13:56 - May 21 by Northernr

Full set of teeth, that's nice.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is that you Clive? on 17:28 - May 21 with 4046 viewsonlyrinmoray

Is that you Clive? on 16:41 - May 21 by Northernr

They do, beautiful shirt. Sadly it's a V this year.

Didn't think you did replica shirts Clive. Too cool for that ?
Is that you Clive? on 20:20 - May 21 with 3937 viewsterryb

Clive,

As the League expert, please could you explain to me why/how Wakefield have suddenly started winning matches?

I've never seen an RL game but have followed Trinity results since the '60's. i'm sure that the norm will soon be restored though!
Is that you Clive? on 20:29 - May 21 with 3929 viewsNorthernr

Is that you Clive? on 20:20 - May 21 by terryb

Clive,

As the League expert, please could you explain to me why/how Wakefield have suddenly started winning matches?

I've never seen an RL game but have followed Trinity results since the '60's. i'm sure that the norm will soon be restored though!

I think it's essentially new manager bounce which has built momentum and confidence.

There's also been an element of luck. They hammered Wigan on a day when they left all their players out making a point about Easter fixture congestion. They beat Warrington last week having met them at a time when Warrington are without Sandow and are having a bit of a bad time, had they played them two months earlier they'd have probably lost. Leeds are having a bad time and they beat them.

But to be fair the chairman there has been doing a good job for a while, and they've made some very shrewd signings, including taking Jacob Miller from us who was a young kid asked to carry a big club playing behind a crap pack and couldn't handle it, but was obviously a good little player and is revelling in playing under less pressure at Wakey.

Them v Catalans should be excellent tomorrow, looking forward to it.
Is that you Clive? on 23:48 - May 21 with 3756 viewsMrSheen

Fark me, Leeds have fallen a long way. There hasn't been a good side in Super League to challenge them since Matt Gidley, Fa'asavalu and Eastmond left Saints, so their recent titles have been a bit soft, but my god, they've gone to pieces.
Is that you Clive? on 23:49 - May 21 with 3751 viewsNorthernr

Is that you Clive? on 23:48 - May 21 by MrSheen

Fark me, Leeds have fallen a long way. There hasn't been a good side in Super League to challenge them since Matt Gidley, Fa'asavalu and Eastmond left Saints, so their recent titles have been a bit soft, but my god, they've gone to pieces.

Brilliant isn't it?
Is that you Clive? on 00:43 - May 22 with 3714 viewsBrisbaneR

Clive, has anyone else noticed the likeness between you and Mitchell Pearce of the Sydney Roosters?
Pop a goatee on your chin (and perhaps 20kg of lean muscle mass) and it could be you....
You've never done anything unsavoury at a party with a mates puppy have you??
Is that you Clive? on 02:31 - May 22 with 3672 viewsBoston

Is It just me then, I find Rugby League even less interesting than whippet racing?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is that you Clive? on 15:23 - May 22 with 3466 viewsterryb

Is that you Clive? on 20:29 - May 21 by Northernr

I think it's essentially new manager bounce which has built momentum and confidence.

There's also been an element of luck. They hammered Wigan on a day when they left all their players out making a point about Easter fixture congestion. They beat Warrington last week having met them at a time when Warrington are without Sandow and are having a bit of a bad time, had they played them two months earlier they'd have probably lost. Leeds are having a bad time and they beat them.

But to be fair the chairman there has been doing a good job for a while, and they've made some very shrewd signings, including taking Jacob Miller from us who was a young kid asked to carry a big club playing behind a crap pack and couldn't handle it, but was obviously a good little player and is revelling in playing under less pressure at Wakey.

Them v Catalans should be excellent tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Thanks for that Clive.

I've just watched the second half of the Wakefield victory. I think team spirit can be aded to their attributes!

Although I don't really understand the game, from what I saw, Miller was outstanding. His drop goal was obviously the icing on the cake, but his all round performance looked good to me.

It looks like it's just your team who can handle Trintity at the moment! Seriously though, they look to me as if they could keep this run going for a while. And their still in the Challenge cup! It's many a year since they reached that final & any victory is as rare as a Rangers FA Cup win!

For the first time in years, I think they will avoid relegation!
Is that you Clive? on 18:58 - May 24 with 3273 viewsTGRRRSSS

Is that you Clive? on 14:40 - May 21 by Northernr

Ah yes course Hull FC (Shoulda known)
Is that you Clive? on 17:43 - May 28 with 3088 viewsRoller

Rarely watch the game myself, but I do know that the players should not have double-barrelled names.

McCarthy-Scarsbrook! Mate, you're playing the wrong sport!
Is that you Clive? on 19:19 - May 28 with 3039 viewsNorthernr

Is that you Clive? on 17:43 - May 28 by Roller

Rarely watch the game myself, but I do know that the players should not have double-barrelled names.

McCarthy-Scarsbrook! Mate, you're playing the wrong sport!

From Lewisham, supports Millwall, broad London accent. Beat him again today, he wasn't happy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024