Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye 21:21 - May 21 with 5939 viewsQPRDave

Welcome Jose Mourinho

Man Utd preparing to appoint Jose as manager...Breaking News
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 21:22 - May 21 with 3797 viewsbosh67

You are also watching Dave then

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 21:59 - May 21 with 3678 viewsQPRDave

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36351371
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 22:00 - May 21 with 3677 viewsstowmarketrange

I can't understand why any big would want him as manager.He is only a short term fix as he never stays anywhere more than 2 or 3 years.
There is no chance of him building anything long term,like Ferguson did,so what is the point in bringing him in to manage them?
[Post edited 21 May 2016 22:01]
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 22:05 - May 21 with 3655 viewsLimerickR

Sums that club up. Could have let Van Gaal enjoy his night.
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 22:09 - May 21 with 3646 viewsVancouverHoop

Yup. Utterly classless.
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 22:44 - May 21 with 3529 viewsWeaverQPR

Disgusting timing.

@WeavQPR

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 22:45 - May 21 with 3527 viewsCiderwithRsie

Mourinho and Man Utd

Honest to God, who gives one about either of them?
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 23:19 - May 21 with 3444 viewsNorthernr

I'm all for Man Utd bashing, but it's Mourinho's agent who has put it out. So yes typically classless, hideously timed, but then it's Mourinho, so what did you expect? Two and a half years away from a complete meltdown there. Can't wait.
Login to get fewer ads

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 23:26 - May 21 with 3417 viewsrrrspricey

Big mistake imo. Mourinho will makes loads of big money signings meaning no chance of bringing promising youngsters through like lvg has done with Rashford and Pulis has with Leko.

WÃ¥nkers like Mourinho are only interested in short term glory rather than building for the future.

Feel sorry for lgv, I quite like him.
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 23:43 - May 21 with 3380 viewsLblock

Is he being linked with Queens Park Raisins?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 23:57 - May 21 with 3354 viewsPunteR

LVG will get another club. It was always on the cards. I thought LVG was doing a bit of self promoting when interviewed after the game saying he's happy for himself as he's now won the cup in four different countries.
Man U will never be the same club again. Just another gravy train for players and managers.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 00:20 - May 22 with 3317 viewskensalriser

Excellent news. This will be disastrous for them.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 01:43 - May 22 with 3242 viewsTacticalR

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 23:26 - May 21 by rrrspricey

Big mistake imo. Mourinho will makes loads of big money signings meaning no chance of bringing promising youngsters through like lvg has done with Rashford and Pulis has with Leko.

WÃ¥nkers like Mourinho are only interested in short term glory rather than building for the future.

Feel sorry for lgv, I quite like him.

Manchester United said a couple of years ago that their policy is to bring in big money signings.

Manchester United lay out transfer plan to become 'the new Real Madrid'
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-u
[Post edited 22 May 2016 1:43]

Air hostess clique

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 09:16 - May 22 with 3039 viewsToast_R

Best appointment they can possibly get. He will have them back in the Champions League guaranteed and I'd put money on a Premier League Title inside 3 seasons. Yes he'll have pissed off enough people to get fired by the end of it but I reckon your average Man U fan is unconcerned about long termism and only wants to see trophies. It's a crying shame cos they will be a force again for a while.

Interesting to see what happens to Juan Mata if this happens.
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 12:03 - May 22 with 2852 viewsTacticalR

@Toast_R 'I reckon your average Man U fan is unconcerned about long termism and only wants to see trophies'

OK, but we have had nearly three decades of sermons from Manchester United fans about how they did believe in long-termism.

Btw, has anyone see that photo of the 'Capo di tutti capi' embracing Clattenburg before the game?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3602810/Did-Alan-Pardew-funny-

Air hostess clique

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 12:42 - May 22 with 2798 viewsBoston

I don't think it helped LVG's cause that he looks like a Martian.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 12:45 - May 22 with 2790 viewsToast_R

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 12:03 - May 22 by TacticalR

@Toast_R 'I reckon your average Man U fan is unconcerned about long termism and only wants to see trophies'

OK, but we have had nearly three decades of sermons from Manchester United fans about how they did believe in long-termism.

Btw, has anyone see that photo of the 'Capo di tutti capi' embracing Clattenburg before the game?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3602810/Did-Alan-Pardew-funny-

Clearly they don't. They wanted Moyes out in less then a season, Van Gaal out in less then two.

Ferguson had 25 years of winning them trophies, very rare that they went a season without silverware under him. That's what they become accustomed to, that and Champions League football. The long termism they speak of is born out of nothing but a set of extraordinary circumstances the club was under whilst they had the worlds best manager (and biggest c*nt) in charge. They would not be willing to sit on the sidelines for 6 games let alone a few seasons while someone else tries to build a new legacy.
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 13:10 - May 22 with 2750 viewskensalriser

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 12:42 - May 22 by Boston

I don't think it helped LVG's cause that he looks like a Martian.

Always thought he was a bit of a ringer for Butthead.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 13:48 - May 22 with 2698 viewsTacticalR

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 12:45 - May 22 by Toast_R

Clearly they don't. They wanted Moyes out in less then a season, Van Gaal out in less then two.

Ferguson had 25 years of winning them trophies, very rare that they went a season without silverware under him. That's what they become accustomed to, that and Champions League football. The long termism they speak of is born out of nothing but a set of extraordinary circumstances the club was under whilst they had the worlds best manager (and biggest c*nt) in charge. They would not be willing to sit on the sidelines for 6 games let alone a few seasons while someone else tries to build a new legacy.

So it seems success leads to long-termism, rather than long-termism leading to success.

In one way the appointment of Mourinho is difficult to make sense of as Mourinho is not known as a proponent of attacking football, which makes me wonder if United are worried by the arrival of Guardiola and Klopp. In any case United is just another European club with just another European manager.

Air hostess clique

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 14:15 - May 22 with 2672 viewsdaveB

poor from Mourinhio to get this out just after United win the cup, I think they should stick with LVG. Mourinhos style of football is even more boring than LVG
[Post edited 22 May 2016 15:57]
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 18:21 - May 22 with 2512 viewsrunningman75

Mata would be a decent signing for a Premier league club
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 19:09 - May 22 with 2465 viewsCiderwithRsie

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 12:45 - May 22 by Toast_R

Agree with all that, but this:

the worlds best manager (and biggest c*nt).

should have been printed on Ferguson's track suit.
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 22:12 - May 22 with 2353 viewsClive_Anderson

Apparently nothing had been signed, so Mourinho's agent leaked it was a done deal to prevent any chance of LVG getting another year after him winning the cup.
Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 13:44 - May 23 with 2221 viewsbosh67

LVG gone. Perhaps he could come here and go upstairs to advise JFH on how to make Queens Park Raisins great again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Breaking News thanks LVG....bye on 14:22 - May 23 with 2189 viewsPlanetHonneywood

With United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool, all having managers going into their first pre-season and under pressure to deliver; Gooners clamouring to spend cash; Everton, Wham! and Leicester being cash rich and Spurs needing a couple of prudent signings, we can expect a summer of stupidity!

Glad we haven't got a pot to phish in!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024