Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours 00:43 - May 22 with 9770 viewsDylanP

It is summer, the worst part of the footballing year. There is nowt better to do that speculate endlessly about the possible changes that are coming and circulate the endless rumours that crop up.

Alright so we know about a lot of the outs: Rob Green, Clint Hill, Alejandro Faurlin, Samba Diakite, Oscar Gobern (was he ever truely a player for us), Armand Traore and Yun Suk-young. Then Karl Henry and Junior Hoilett are also out of contract but supposedly in talks about extending their deals.

The leaves us needing a creative midfielder, a left back (we always seem to need a left back), a fulback and a striker.

Who?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 14:34 - May 24 with 2612 viewsbosh67

I hear Hoilett may be staying now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 14:51 - May 24 with 2567 viewsPinnerPaul

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 14:12 - May 24 by FDC

Bit tough on Dave Mc that, in my opinion. Whatever else people think about him he's one of the few sports writers with integrity, it seems to me anyway.

didn't say it lacked integrity, it was more the fact/interest side that was a bit low!
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:14 - May 24 with 2448 viewsQPRDave

I wonder how "healthy" Derby are financially........If they need to sell Chris Martin?
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:22 - May 24 with 2432 viewsQPRDave

Sporting Lisbon closing in on signing Sandro.....according to daily mail
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:24 - May 24 with 2426 viewsichbinnaughty

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:14 - May 24 by QPRDave

I wonder how "healthy" Derby are financially........If they need to sell Chris Martin?

I hear that Sergio Canas wants to leave Liverpool and fancies a move to the big smoke.
Probably borrocks but just adding a name into the machine.
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:43 - May 24 with 2393 viewsrichranger

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 13:52 - May 24 by PinnerPaul

Apologies, it all reads the same in any case!

To be fair nationals no better - this b****x in the Mail today

Jamie Vardy has a £20M release clause in his contract allowing him to go to a Champions Legaue club.

Man City have been monitoring him all season, Man Utd, Chelsea and West Ham have also shown interest.

a) No substance to that whatsoever - "all season"? - very useful!

b) 3 other teams listed are not in the CL

c) EVERY ******* team would be "interested" in signing him

Another complete and utter non story that some clown actually gets paid to write!

Vardy is already at Champion's League club :>)
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:46 - May 24 with 2390 viewsrichranger

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:43 - May 24 by richranger

Vardy is already at Champion's League club :>)

Wow - someone is willing to pay us a fee for Sandro? Is Sporting Lisbon a glue factory?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3607082/Sporting-Lisbon-close-
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:52 - May 24 with 2380 viewsdubaistu

A summary so far:
Sehrou Guirassy
Yeni Ngbakoto
Joel Lynch
Jake Bidwell
Sergi Gomez
Michal Kucharczyk
Aaron Pierre
Tony Watt
Login to get fewer ads

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 19:43 - May 24 with 2218 viewseastside_r

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:24 - May 24 by ichbinnaughty

I hear that Sergio Canas wants to leave Liverpool and fancies a move to the big smoke.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-youngster-
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 20:39 - May 24 with 2094 viewsQPRDave

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:24 - May 24 by ichbinnaughty

Well that's the age group we seem to favour, & had a great spell at brentford, so we really should step in
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 05:47 - May 25 with 1928 viewsFredManRave

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 13:44 - May 23 by PinnerPaul

Robinson looked anything but fragile on his appearance, as others have said left full back IS covered!

Bloody Hell. Let's hope the press don't get wind of this or we'll be even more notorious.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 11:15 - May 25 with 1765 viewsadhoc_qpr

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 20:39 - May 24 by QPRDave

Well that's the age group we seem to favour, & had a great spell at brentford, so we really should step in

Not for £4m though - that should still get you a proven player rather than a punt on a promising 19 year old.
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 11:35 - May 25 with 1735 viewsdanehoop

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 11:15 - May 25 by adhoc_qpr

Not for £4m though - that should still get you a proven player rather than a punt on a promising 19 year old.

All smacks of his agent trying to talk up a deal from LFC or drum up interest from other parties. No way that we will spend £4M on him, especially looking at the other transfer targets we have been supposedly linked with all costing a fifth of the price or less.

Never knowingly understood

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 11:46 - May 25 with 1710 viewsaston_hoop

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:52 - May 24 by dubaistu

A summary so far:
Sehrou Guirassy
Yeni Ngbakoto
Joel Lynch
Jake Bidwell
Sergi Gomez
Michal Kucharczyk
Aaron Pierre
Tony Watt

Tony Watt always reminds me of being a young network administrator for a company and setting up the new member of staff Tracy Watt on the computer systems using our usual format of first initial plus surname. She wasn't happy first day when I told her that her login would be 'Twātt'

Anyway, having spent a season watching the low quality football in the Spanish Liga Adelante (Spanish equivalent of the Championship) following Real Mallorca, I have decided that the answer to our centre back issues is their big Argentine defender Lucas Aveldaño, 6ft 2 and hard as nails. Wins every header and tackle and scores a few too. On loan from some team in the Argentine Premier League so presumably comes in cheap. Sign him up Jimmy/Les

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 12:23 - May 25 with 1658 viewsR_from_afar

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 17:52 - May 24 by dubaistu

A summary so far:
Sehrou Guirassy
Yeni Ngbakoto
Joel Lynch
Jake Bidwell
Sergi Gomez
Michal Kucharczyk
Aaron Pierre
Tony Watt

Wow, how many hilarious anagrams are there in that list? Thanks for compiling it.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 19:08 - May 25 with 1467 viewsQPRDave

On the day QPR "snap up" a Spurs youngster, Fulham bid £1,5 mill for Grant Hanley.
Those crazy spendthrift fools!!
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 20:03 - May 25 with 1416 viewseghamranger

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 19:08 - May 25 by QPRDave

On the day QPR "snap up" a Spurs youngster, Fulham bid £1,5 mill for Grant Hanley.
Those crazy spendthrift fools!!

He bossed them when they played us at home. Sort of Marmite to me and is like a 6ft 3 thug!!!

Would like him as a clint replacement though
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 20:49 - May 25 with 1350 viewsQPRDave

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 20:03 - May 25 by eghamranger

He bossed them when they played us at home. Sort of Marmite to me and is like a 6ft 3 thug!!!

Would like him as a clint replacement though

Sometimes a thug is needed egs.......
You heard any whispers that will whet the appetite?
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 21:45 - May 25 with 1296 viewseghamranger

Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 20:49 - May 25 by QPRDave

Sometimes a thug is needed egs.......
You heard any whispers that will whet the appetite?

I know nothing. But if Fulham have bid 1.5 mill we need to trump that
Summer Talk: Ins, Outs, Needs, Gets, and Other Rumours on 21:35 - May 26 with 1092 viewsQPRDave

Adrian Marriappa.....?
Rumour on twitter
Fulham, QPR and Bristol City are chasing Crystal Palace defender Adrian Mariappa #bcfc #QPR #cpfc #ffc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024