Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures 19:04 - May 22 with 1492 viewspeejaybee

Due out 22/6/16

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Fixtures on 08:44 - May 23 with 1426 viewsDiscodroids

Just for once, can we have Brighton away at the weekend please.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fixtures on 10:27 - May 23 with 1383 viewsfrancisbowles

Fixtures on 08:44 - May 23 by Discodroids

Yep and Blackburn, Preston and others in the frozen north! Whilst midweek under lights for home and away against the fakes, fools and bees.
Fixtures on 10:37 - May 23 with 1366 viewsPunteR

Fixtures on 08:44 - May 23 by Discodroids

Yeh, there's two away fixtures I'm keeping an eye on. A weekend in Brighton at my mates holiday home would be smashing. Also planning a trip up to Newcastle with my old man and brother as my dads family all live up there. Fingers crossed the matches fall on weekends.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fixtures on 10:38 - May 23 with 1359 viewsstuabd

Brighton away please.
Fixtures on 10:42 - May 23 with 1352 viewsPinnerPaul

I think you can safely say that will be one our 46 yes!
Fixtures on 10:52 - May 23 with 1331 viewsDiscodroids

Fixtures on 10:37 - May 23 by PunteR

Yeh, there's two away fixtures I'm keeping an eye on. A weekend in Brighton at my mates holiday home would be smashing. Also planning a trip up to Newcastle with my old man and brother as my dads family all live up there. Fingers crossed the matches fall on weekends.

If we do get Brighton Away at the weekend, I suggest a LFW Collective of People Good and true.

The result will Either have us Riding our Chariot through the Brighton lanes like Ben Hur cutting a bloody swathe through our enimies , Or a date with the Beak and a bespoke fitting of Frankie Frasers Rampton dinner suit, with a daily 4pm pummeling and tenderizing of our kidneys by Guards with their black electrical tape coshes.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 10:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fixtures on 10:56 - May 23 with 1311 viewsaston_hoop

If both games against Derby could be as late in the season as possible, that would be good. Perfect to catch their second half of the season choke. Plus a Saturday preferably for the away game as I have mates there and its good for a cheap weekend back in England.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fixtures on 11:02 - May 23 with 1300 viewsWilloW4

Fixtures on 10:52 - May 23 by Discodroids

If we do get Brighton Away at the weekend, I suggest a LFW Collective of People Good and true.

The result will Either have us Riding our Chariot through the Brighton lanes like Ben Hur cutting a bloody swathe through our enimies , Or a date with the Beak and a bespoke fitting of Frankie Frasers Rampton dinner suit, with a daily 4pm pummeling and tenderizing of our kidneys by Guards with their black electrical tape coshes.

Top stuff disco.
Login to get fewer ads

Fixtures on 11:58 - May 23 with 1257 viewsPinnerPaul

Opening day HAS to be away, as Mrs PP has a big birthday that Saturday that I simply cannot miss! :-(
Fixtures on 12:43 - May 23 with 1229 viewsPunteR

Fixtures on 10:52 - May 23 by Discodroids

Win win

I think?..

On a 2nd re read of the last bit,maybe not..lol
[Post edited 24 May 2016 0:00]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fixtures on 14:39 - May 23 with 1140 viewsPlanetHonneywood

...and can Birmingham, Cardiff, Leeds and potentially Millwall all be midweek at the height of winter.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fixtures on 15:18 - May 23 with 1099 viewsJAPRANGERS

can we have some juicy games around Christmas/New Year when I'll be in Blighty. S'il vous plait.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 15:18]
Fixtures on 16:19 - May 23 with 1067 viewswombat

Fixtures on 15:18 - May 23 by JAPRANGERS

can we have some juicy games around Christmas/New Year when I'll be in Blighty. S'il vous plait.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 15:18]

villa away first game for me
brighton at home boxing day
millwall at home new years day

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fixtures on 17:08 - May 23 with 1046 viewsstowmarketrange

It says on Sky that the premier league fixtures are out on June 15th.Are the FL ones a week later now then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024