Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Doherty 21:20 - May 22 with 3548 viewsmarkrtid

QPR Related

Never was a fan before but boy, he can sure write a song.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07cc87n

Peter Doherty on 21:52 - May 22 with 2686 viewsBoston

Likes his chips 'n all.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 21:54]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Peter Doherty on 22:00 - May 22 with 2672 viewsWilloW4

Ovverated.. Don't believe the hype.. Boring bloke , boring band.. Plenty of folk seem to like him. Each to there own..i think he's shite...(I'd imagine he's not a fan of mine either).
Peter Doherty on 22:05 - May 22 with 2654 viewsFredManRave

Prefer Willo, personally.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Peter Doherty on 22:07 - May 22 with 2646 viewsWilloW4

Peter Doherty on 22:05 - May 22 by FredManRave

Prefer Willo, personally.

Ooh er..🤔👍.
Peter Doherty on 22:18 - May 22 with 2620 viewsBklynRanger

Listening to the whole program. Mary Anne Hobbs should enter her voice in some kind of Lovely Voice competition.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 22:20]
Peter Doherty on 22:25 - May 22 with 2596 viewsmarkrtid

Peter Doherty on 22:00 - May 22 by WilloW4

Ovverated.. Don't believe the hype.. Boring bloke , boring band.. Plenty of folk seem to like him. Each to there own..i think he's shite...(I'd imagine he's not a fan of mine either).

Whats your problem mate?
Are you as dead as that bloke in your avitar?
Are you this sites village idiot?
Did you even bother to listen before replying with one hand on your nuts?

Sorry mate but I have break it to you, Elvis died in 1977 and the BBC cancelled Dads Army the same year. Which must mean the whole Punk Rock thing past you by,

Im so so sorry. Were you Genesis inflected as a child?
Peter Doherty on 22:37 - May 22 with 2564 viewsmarkrtid

Peter Doherty on 22:18 - May 22 by BklynRanger

Listening to the whole program. Mary Anne Hobbs should enter her voice in some kind of Lovely Voice competition.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 22:20]

Cheers for actualy listening mate,
The way some of these geezers go on you would think I broke into their house on Christmas morning and pissed over their Christmas presents.

And yes, she has a nice vioce for radio. Not so sure about TV though.
Peter Doherty on 23:08 - May 22 with 2504 viewsWilloW4

Peter Doherty on 22:25 - May 22 by markrtid

Whats your problem mate?
Are you as dead as that bloke in your avitar?
Are you this sites village idiot?
Did you even bother to listen before replying with one hand on your nuts?

Sorry mate but I have break it to you, Elvis died in 1977 and the BBC cancelled Dads Army the same year. Which must mean the whole Punk Rock thing past you by,

Im so so sorry. Were you Genesis inflected as a child?

ha ha ha ha ha. You are like your avatar.. Completely wrong.!!! I lived through the whole punk 'thing'.. And loved it..
Login to get fewer ads

Peter Doherty on 23:42 - May 22 with 2453 viewsmarkrtid

Peter Doherty on 23:08 - May 22 by WilloW4

ha ha ha ha ha. You are like your avatar.. Completely wrong.!!! I lived through the whole punk 'thing'.. And loved it..

Yeah,
Great comeback mate.
Whats that? An hour an half?
Croft and the other dead bloke must be pissing themselves in their graves.

Thank God you never got into Love Thy Neighbour.
Did you hear the one about the irish one?
Peter Doherty on 23:49 - May 22 with 2434 viewsWilloW4

Peter Doherty on 23:42 - May 22 by markrtid

Yeah,
Great comeback mate.
Whats that? An hour an half?
Croft and the other dead bloke must be pissing themselves in their graves.

Thank God you never got into Love Thy Neighbour.
Did you hear the one about the irish one?

Oh dear.. If you want a barney with me ...just Pm I won't take an hour n half to reply.
Peter Doherty on 23:50 - May 22 with 2427 viewsBoston

Peter Doherty on 23:08 - May 22 by WilloW4

But have you stopped complaining about the state of the bogs yet?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Peter Doherty on 23:57 - May 22 with 2414 viewsWilloW4

Peter Doherty on 23:50 - May 22 by Boston

But have you stopped complaining about the state of the bogs yet?

The ones at the Clarendon w6 were particularly shabby... But we coped Boston.
Peter Doherty on 23:58 - May 22 with 2414 viewsmarkrtid

Peter Doherty on 23:49 - May 22 by WilloW4

Oh dear.. If you want a barney with me ...just Pm I won't take an hour n half to reply.

Is that 1956 lingo for going behind the bikeshed?
Peter Doherty on 00:03 - May 23 with 2404 viewsWilloW4

Peter Doherty on 23:58 - May 22 by markrtid

Is that 1956 lingo for going behind the bikeshed?

Nope.. It's simple..PM me if you want to continue...makes me laugh how you pop at me for loving rock n roll....I think you'll find your favourite once said..'"it's all about the blues and rock nroll"...stealing a line from Keith Richards .
Peter Doherty on 00:31 - May 23 with 2380 viewsmarkrtid

Peter Doherty on 00:03 - May 23 by WilloW4

Nope.. It's simple..PM me if you want to continue...makes me laugh how you pop at me for loving rock n roll....I think you'll find your favourite once said..'"it's all about the blues and rock nroll"...stealing a line from Keith Richards .

Forget it mate. Im sure you are a nice bloke.
My point was/is I wasnt a fan of the bloke from the Libertines but I do love BBC Radio 6 and listen to it daily because apart from Capital Gold whats a music lover of 52 years of age expected to listen to? Sod that am shite.

I think you now bothered to to listen to a part of, if not all of the interview so I respect that
Peter Doherty on 00:42 - May 23 with 2365 viewsWilloW4

Peter Doherty on 00:31 - May 23 by markrtid

Forget it mate. Im sure you are a nice bloke.
My point was/is I wasnt a fan of the bloke from the Libertines but I do love BBC Radio 6 and listen to it daily because apart from Capital Gold whats a music lover of 52 years of age expected to listen to? Sod that am shite.

I think you now bothered to to listen to a part of, if not all of the interview so I respect that

I listen to radio 6 everyday.. And enjoy it,...still don't like the libertines.😉. Take it easy and next time you call me the village idiot..ill.. Well, you know.🤔..come on you R's.!!!
Peter Doherty on 00:46 - May 23 with 2357 viewsmarkrtid

Peter Doherty on 00:42 - May 23 by WilloW4

I listen to radio 6 everyday.. And enjoy it,...still don't like the libertines.😉. Take it easy and next time you call me the village idiot..ill.. Well, you know.🤔..come on you R's.!!!

Village
Peter Doherty on 01:18 - May 23 with 2337 viewsWilloW4

Peter Doherty on 00:46 - May 23 by markrtid

Village

Ha ha.. Til the next time....
Peter Doherty on 02:06 - May 23 with 2309 viewsFredManRave

Come on guys, not on Goth Day.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Peter Doherty on 02:55 - May 23 with 2293 viewsBklynRanger

If anybody's looking for a rumble on here just let me know because I'll be the one dishing it out. Ask anyone. And if you don't believe me just try me because I would LOVE it.
Peter Doherty on 06:06 - May 23 with 2255 viewsHonkytonks

Let's make love not war..balding,beer bellied fifty year olds c ock measuring is not a good impression on the younger generation people!
Peter Doherty on 07:00 - May 23 with 2219 viewslondonscottish

Back in topic the Mrs put some recent Pete Docherty on yesterday without telling me what it was and I actually really liked it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Peter Doherty on 08:40 - May 23 with 2094 viewsDiscodroids

Mrs Disco went to see him Friday night a the Hackney Empire and said it was very folksy . She loved it. Also Pete being the kind hearted soul he is , arranged a collection for Calais migrants at the end of the show. I think he teamed up with with carl barat at the end of the show as well for a few numbers.

Fair play , i admire anyone from any walk of life that can overcome drug addiction and come out fighting and getting back on track. fk knows its hard anyway but to do it in that environment is herculean.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Peter Doherty on 08:55 - May 23 with 2071 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will listen to that, Mark. Never been a huge fan of his work but maybe time I checked in on him again. Like Disco says, he's an admirable man. Clearly extremely talented too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Peter Doherty on 09:58 - May 23 with 1987 viewslondonscottish

Peter Doherty on 08:40 - May 23 by Discodroids

Mrs Disco went to see him Friday night a the Hackney Empire and said it was very folksy . She loved it. Also Pete being the kind hearted soul he is , arranged a collection for Calais migrants at the end of the show. I think he teamed up with with carl barat at the end of the show as well for a few numbers.

Fair play , i admire anyone from any walk of life that can overcome drug addiction and come out fighting and getting back on track. fk knows its hard anyway but to do it in that environment is herculean.

Yeah some of our mates went and were raving about it the next day. That's why my OH looked him up on Spotify yesterday. I'm a convert.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024