Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
any body on here work for BA? 16:21 - May 23 with 2117 viewsenfieldargh

??? need some info

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

any body on here work for BA? on 21:11 - May 23 with 1975 viewsQPRDave

Sandro works for WBA.....not on here tho!!!
any body on here work for BA? on 21:39 - May 23 with 1934 viewsbosh67

The airline or the 80s A Team character?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

any body on here work for BA? on 22:22 - May 23 with 1862 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

any body on here work for BA? on 21:39 - May 23 by bosh67

The airline or the 80s A Team character?

I used to work for BA until he sacked me for gross misconduct after I slipped three Rohypnols in his Capri Sun before a business flight .
any body on here work for BA? on 22:27 - May 23 with 1850 viewsLblock

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

any body on here work for BA? on 22:40 - May 23 with 1812 viewsAndyB

Have PM'd you
any body on here work for BA? on 22:44 - May 23 with 1799 viewsFredManRave

Not sure about working for BA but I do know that a few on here live in France. Brooklyn, I think was one and a couple more, can´t remember their names.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

any body on here work for BA? on 07:02 - May 24 with 1661 viewsMonkey_Roots

If you need some advice, and you want to approach BA directly, then your best bet is to find a small town in the Midwest, and exploit its people and act roughly towards its women... This will eventually come to the attention of the A-Team, and they will arrive with - you've guessed it - BA.

Although I think you have been misinformed - nobody works for BA. I'll do what I can to fill in the blanks of your knowledge on this subject:

BA is part of a larger group consisting of 3 other main parties - Hannibal, Murdoch and face - that form the renegade outfit known as the A-Team. In the early 80's they grabbed the worlds attention with a series of daring missions aimed at exposing and punishing the corrupt and morally questionable. Their goal was simple, and they outlined their aim with a succinct and direct Series of weekly press releases:

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

In an ironic twist, BA - who shares his initials with a global air travel conglomerate - doesn't like flying! Alanis Morrisette would be creaming herself.

Hope all this helps.
any body on here work for BA? on 07:58 - May 24 with 1598 viewsenfieldargh

any body on here work for BA? on 07:02 - May 24 by Monkey_Roots

If you need some advice, and you want to approach BA directly, then your best bet is to find a small town in the Midwest, and exploit its people and act roughly towards its women... This will eventually come to the attention of the A-Team, and they will arrive with - you've guessed it - BA.

Although I think you have been misinformed - nobody works for BA. I'll do what I can to fill in the blanks of your knowledge on this subject:

BA is part of a larger group consisting of 3 other main parties - Hannibal, Murdoch and face - that form the renegade outfit known as the A-Team. In the early 80's they grabbed the worlds attention with a series of daring missions aimed at exposing and punishing the corrupt and morally questionable. Their goal was simple, and they outlined their aim with a succinct and direct Series of weekly press releases:

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

In an ironic twist, BA - who shares his initials with a global air travel conglomerate - doesn't like flying! Alanis Morrisette would be creaming herself.

Hope all this helps.

Fantastic, not quite the info I was looking for but I have made notes and hope to act on them in due course

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024