Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2016 08:20 - May 25 with 8811 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Anyone going?

Euro 2016 on 08:58 - May 25 with 7765 viewsTripper

A complete alcohol ban for the England v Wales game in Lens is going to be a bit of a downer on events but with the potential security risks you can see why the French authorities don't need the additional hassle of dealing with drunks.

Going to watch at home.
Euro 2016 on 09:44 - May 25 with 7727 viewsBucks_Ranger

Yes I'm going for a week I have Tickets for Wales V England and also Northern Ireland v Ukraine which are on the same day!?!?

This no drinking thing is a pain, however with a match ticket you can drink in the fan fest im told!
Euro 2016 on 10:02 - May 25 with 7701 viewsaston_hoop

I'm not despite nearly convincing the girlfriend that a birthday trip to France for her would be a good present. Seems that England/Welsh fans can still drink in the 'fan zone' at that game so happy days for those going.

On the plus side, the management at my workplace have set up a couple of big screens in order to 'monitor live customer data'. I think I know what we'll all be monitoring in a few weeks when it starts.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Euro 2016 on 10:09 - May 25 with 7683 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

That drink ban is horrendous.

Should have announced it before 40,000 tickets were sold.

Me and a pal have just brought tickets for the first knock out game for the winner of England's group in the hope England qualify top.

Going to be gutted if it's Slovakia v Albania or something.
Euro 2016 on 10:49 - May 25 with 7635 viewspaulparker

Euro 2016 on 10:09 - May 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

That drink ban is horrendous.

Should have announced it before 40,000 tickets were sold.

Me and a pal have just brought tickets for the first knock out game for the winner of England's group in the hope England qualify top.

Going to be gutted if it's Slovakia v Albania or something.

Yet Poland vs Germany which is more of a flashpoint doesn't have a drink ban

im pretty sure that somewhere you will get a beer on match day

4 lads from my local have hired a mobile caravan and booked the ferry to france to follow Ireland

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Euro 2016 on 10:57 - May 25 with 7624 viewsbob566

if you have to drink then just go to the local village and get a taxi back into town. Also I'm sure the hotels won't have drink bans. Or buy a bucket load of beer the day before and I'm sure the supermarkets won't have a ban on selling ice and buckets and get chilling.
Euro 2016 on 11:34 - May 25 with 7587 viewsIsleworthranger

Going to every game England up to and including the final if we get there plus a couple of non England games

The ban on booze is a bit of a media story as bars and restaurants are allowewd to sell alcohol on the day but all public places will be banned (as they are already) so hopefully should not be a problem but I am staying in Lille for that agme so will just try and get to Lens as late as possible
Euro 2016 on 12:08 - May 25 with 7537 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Yep, off to Ukraine v Northern Ireland in Lyon. Girlfriend was only too glad to get rid of me for a week!
Login to get fewer ads

Euro 2016 on 12:52 - May 25 with 7490 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Wouldn't cross the road for it!

In view of the fact that I was living there last year and didn't cross the road to post an application for tickets, thus I'm not just speaking metaphorically.

That said, I have a mate in France who has four tickets for Wales v Russia. He is looking to do swapsies for England v Slovakia first off, and if not successful, then he'll look to flog them.

PM if you're interested and I'll put you in touch.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Euro 2016 on 13:22 - May 25 with 7435 viewsRangersw12

On Mels coach for the Wales game

Haven't a ticket but should be a good laugh regardless

There is still a fan park in Lens which will serve beer and I think the street ban is just to try and put off ticketless people traveling
Euro 2016 on 13:41 - May 25 with 7407 viewswombat

Euro 2016 on 13:22 - May 25 by Rangersw12

There is still a fan park in Lens which will serve beer and I think the street ban is just to try and put off ticketless people traveling

wouldnt worry to much about smugling beer into the area petrol will prob be more useful , lovely french people have decided to strike so petrol is hard to find I hear at present

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Euro 2016 on 14:05 - May 25 with 7386 viewsJuzzie

Am I the only one able to go to a footie game without needing a drink?!

Though 35 years of watching QPR should have made me an alcoholic I guess!

[Post edited 25 May 2016 14:22]
Euro 2016 on 14:24 - May 25 with 7357 viewsDevonWhite

Yeah, somehow ended up with tickets for a QF, SF and the final in the ballot.
Euro 2016 on 14:34 - May 25 with 7345 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Euro 2016 on 14:24 - May 25 by DevonWhite

Yeah, somehow ended up with tickets for a QF, SF and the final in the ballot.

And?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Euro 2016 on 18:27 - May 25 with 7241 viewskarl

Think i'll give it a miss......
Euro 2016 on 18:35 - May 25 with 7223 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Euro 2016 on 18:27 - May 25 by karl

Think i'll give it a miss......

Come with us Karl, and enjoy some English delusion live in the flesh : )
Euro 2016 on 19:40 - May 25 with 7174 viewskarl

Euro 2016 on 18:35 - May 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Come with us Karl, and enjoy some English delusion live in the flesh : )

It has reached the point now where i'm outnumbered at home, wife is English (she is half Orcadian but she won't denounce the other half!) and the two kids are supporting you lot. I might come with you for some peace
Euro 2016 on 19:43 - May 25 with 7170 viewsDorse

I am not going. I am a very busy man.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Euro 2016 on 22:39 - May 25 with 7098 viewssotonsuperhoop

Euro 2016 on 13:22 - May 25 by Rangersw12

Lens fanzone only holds 10K, what time is the coach due to arrive? Probably full by 11am!
Euro 2016 on 10:05 - May 26 with 6985 viewsNortholt_Rs

Euro 2016 on 22:39 - May 25 by sotonsuperhoop

Lens fanzone only holds 10K, what time is the coach due to arrive? Probably full by 11am!

Plus if it is anything like the WC in Germany you'll need a match ticket to get thru security for the fans zone.
[Post edited 26 May 2016 10:05]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Euro 2016 on 10:29 - May 26 with 6959 viewsMick_S

Euro 2016 on 22:39 - May 25 by sotonsuperhoop

I'm not (going), but I doff my cap to your avatar, or whatever it's called.
[Post edited 26 May 2016 10:30]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Euro 2016 on 20:29 - May 27 with 6788 viewsderbyhoop

I'm going to 2 games in Marseille. None of the home nations, for which I am truly grateful. There's a spare ticket going for both games (sat 18 June - Iceland vs Hungary and Tuesday 21 - Poland vs Ukraine). Anybody interested then PM me.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Euro 2016 on 22:37 - May 27 with 6720 viewsmakaveli1882

I'm going with a lot of Rangers fans and a lot on here; have tickets all the way to final with England which worked out about 30 euros each ticket - get refunded if and when england get knocked out.

Flying in from Rome on the Saturday morning for the Russia game will probably head to fan zone on the beach and watch the two games before

On mels coach for Wales game we have 3 coaches running from Northolt a lot of mates from school coming for the piss up ban or not

Flying montpellier on Saturday for a weekend there 12 hours sun on the coast student town; then up to St Etienne for the game on the Monday night.

Im more club over country 100%; but I always feel I have to come on here to defend England everytime we play as there is always a bashing; if you don't like the national team then don't watch! ....We have lost 2 our 20 games; first to qualify for euros topped group and only let in 3 goals best record out of the qualification groups.
Just beat the world champions in their back yard and Rashford looks the nuts.

I'm in france every weekend in June and can't wait
Euro 2016 on 22:40 - May 27 with 6711 viewsLblock

Euro 2016 on 22:37 - May 27 by makaveli1882

I'm going with a lot of Rangers fans and a lot on here; have tickets all the way to final with England which worked out about 30 euros each ticket - get refunded if and when england get knocked out.

Flying in from Rome on the Saturday morning for the Russia game will probably head to fan zone on the beach and watch the two games before

On mels coach for Wales game we have 3 coaches running from Northolt a lot of mates from school coming for the piss up ban or not

Flying montpellier on Saturday for a weekend there 12 hours sun on the coast student town; then up to St Etienne for the game on the Monday night.

Im more club over country 100%; but I always feel I have to come on here to defend England everytime we play as there is always a bashing; if you don't like the national team then don't watch! ....We have lost 2 our 20 games; first to qualify for euros topped group and only let in 3 goals best record out of the qualification groups.
Just beat the world champions in their back yard and Rashford looks the nuts.

I'm in france every weekend in June and can't wait

Fair play that man.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Euro 2016 on 22:49 - May 27 with 6701 viewsmakaveli1882

Euro 2016 on 22:40 - May 27 by Lblock

Fair play that man.

Thanks fella thumbs up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024