Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2016 08:20 - May 25 with 8820 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Anyone going?

Euro 2016 on 22:50 - May 27 with 1420 viewsFredManRave

Euro 2016 on 22:37 - May 27 by makaveli1882

I'm going with a lot of Rangers fans and a lot on here; have tickets all the way to final with England which worked out about 30 euros each ticket - get refunded if and when england get knocked out.

Flying in from Rome on the Saturday morning for the Russia game will probably head to fan zone on the beach and watch the two games before

On mels coach for Wales game we have 3 coaches running from Northolt a lot of mates from school coming for the piss up ban or not

Flying montpellier on Saturday for a weekend there 12 hours sun on the coast student town; then up to St Etienne for the game on the Monday night.

Im more club over country 100%; but I always feel I have to come on here to defend England everytime we play as there is always a bashing; if you don't like the national team then don't watch! ....We have lost 2 our 20 games; first to qualify for euros topped group and only let in 3 goals best record out of the qualification groups.
Just beat the world champions in their back yard and Rashford looks the nuts.

I'm in france every weekend in June and can't wait

Very jealous, maka, you'll obviously have a great time and let's hope that you don't have to ask for a refund!

Would do the same if I was twenty years younger and living in England. I used to love going to watch England play away. Went to a couple of games in France '98, the Tunisia game in Marseille and the Argentina game in St.Etienne. That was football at its cruellest. Can't believe that was 18 years ago! I wonder if following England has changed much in that time. Probably a lot more refined than it used to be?!

Bon Voyage!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Euro 2016 on 22:57 - May 27 with 1415 viewsRangersw12

Euro 2016 on 22:37 - May 27 by makaveli1882

I'm going with a lot of Rangers fans and a lot on here; have tickets all the way to final with England which worked out about 30 euros each ticket - get refunded if and when england get knocked out.

Flying in from Rome on the Saturday morning for the Russia game will probably head to fan zone on the beach and watch the two games before

On mels coach for Wales game we have 3 coaches running from Northolt a lot of mates from school coming for the piss up ban or not

Flying montpellier on Saturday for a weekend there 12 hours sun on the coast student town; then up to St Etienne for the game on the Monday night.

Im more club over country 100%; but I always feel I have to come on here to defend England everytime we play as there is always a bashing; if you don't like the national team then don't watch! ....We have lost 2 our 20 games; first to qualify for euros topped group and only let in 3 goals best record out of the qualification groups.
Just beat the world champions in their back yard and Rashford looks the nuts.

I'm in france every weekend in June and can't wait

Great post mate

I've enjoyed watching England since the World cup debacle a young side with pace who shouldn't be scared of attacking any of the big sides

See you at the crack of dawn in Northolt on the 16th
[Post edited 27 May 2016 22:58]
Euro 2016 on 17:01 - Jun 13 with 1282 viewsVish

Is anyone else going to Russia vs Slovakia on Wednesday? picked up tickets for this a long time ago, now it isn't looking too great.

Maybe if we bump into a fellow Ranger out there - it will be one friendly face we might see.. and that's probably about it...
Euro 2016 on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 1220 viewsLadbrokeR

I'm off to France on the Eurostar for the Wales game. I think we'll be fine. Woy if you are reading this leave Milner in the hotel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024