Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Aussies 09:37 - May 25 with 7373 viewsozranger

Anyone going?
Looking for someone who could pick up a programme for me.
England v Aussies on 20:47 - May 27 with 2776 viewsLblock

What's this Bailey Wright chap all about, anyone noticed him?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England v Aussies on 21:09 - May 27 with 2725 viewsToast_R

That second goal really is what the England setup is about. Players with the speed to break fast and put it away. Rooney finishing strike was pretty sublime.

Don't think it will work against a more well drilled team but it really is pretty much what we have to go with. My fear is when we switch off from that and start worring too much about stopping the opposition.
England v Aussies on 21:20 - May 27 with 2696 viewsolderR

I think Mooy has had a good game. Any chance he would come back to the UK?
England v Aussies on 21:31 - May 27 with 2652 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

4 minutes for Heaton. Whats the point?
England v Aussies on 21:39 - May 27 with 2625 viewsdanehoop

Happy with that as a work out. Gave a few players an opportunity to show their stuff. Very much liked Drinkwater. Did loads of work in covering that midfield. Milner and him made a pretty solid base for England.

Never knowingly understood

England v Aussies on 21:44 - May 27 with 2618 viewsHooparoo

Luongo was a bit of a disappointment. He just seems to switch off a bit too often.

Happy with the Aussie performance generally. We just lacked quality in the final third. Bailey Wright was my man of the match. Clint Hill replacement?

Good luck England in the Euros. I think you'll do well.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

England v Aussies on 22:17 - May 27 with 2576 viewsFredManRave

England v Aussies on 20:11 - May 27 by Northernr

Sturridge sitting there with a face like a smacked ars, as if it's somebody else who reckons he's injured every fcking week.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

England v Aussies on 22:19 - May 27 with 2567 viewsdanehoop

England v Aussies on 22:17 - May 27 by FredManRave

Not sure he is going to go. Wonder if they will take Townsend? Brings something different and his pace makes chances.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

England v Aussies on 22:44 - May 27 with 2527 viewsNorthernr

England v Aussies on 21:31 - May 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

4 minutes for Heaton. Whats the point?

I thought that, but then Sven did all sorts to devalue getting an England cap - lots of them against Australia as well. Not a big fan of Forster personally, would like to have seen them given a half each. I'd have been a bit insulted by that sort of tokenism if I was Heaton.
England v Aussies on 22:48 - May 27 with 2519 viewsNorthernr

England v Aussies on 21:44 - May 27 by Hooparoo

Luongo was a bit of a disappointment. He just seems to switch off a bit too often.

Happy with the Aussie performance generally. We just lacked quality in the final third. Bailey Wright was my man of the match. Clint Hill replacement?

Good luck England in the Euros. I think you'll do well.

I just want to see Luongo grab games by the bolox a bit more, drive on in support of and beyond the striker, get in the box, score more goals. He just seems to go through the motions a lot for me. I thought he started last season really well but fell away and never came back.
England v Aussies on 22:51 - May 27 with 2513 viewsNorthernr

England v Aussies on 22:19 - May 27 by danehoop

Not sure he is going to go. Wonder if they will take Townsend? Brings something different and his pace makes chances.

Can probably afford to take him now Welbeck is injured. My big fear was we would take both him and Welbeck and one or both of them would inevitably get injured because they both always get injured and then we'd be left with Mr Potato Head playing up front by himself. We can take Kane, Vardy, Rashford and Sturridge with Rooney as either a striker or midfielder now.

Sturridge, and players like him, do my head in. A calf strain? A fcking calf strain? Get on the fcking pitch. Tart.
England v Aussies on 22:52 - May 27 with 2506 viewsLblock

I may be wrong, I am quite often, but.... bear with me here... it may just be that errrrrm

Luongo isn't very good?
I fail to see what he does. He doesn't seem to link the zones, he doesnt really win the ball much, never scores (for us), no good in the air, no pace and his passing hasn't impressed me.

Diss me people. Chase me outta town.
And make me wrong

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England v Aussies on 22:58 - May 27 with 2491 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England v Aussies on 22:44 - May 27 by Northernr

I thought that, but then Sven did all sorts to devalue getting an England cap - lots of them against Australia as well. Not a big fan of Forster personally, would like to have seen them given a half each. I'd have been a bit insulted by that sort of tokenism if I was Heaton.

Well, exactly.

He's come a long way since Paddy Kenny's temporary understudy .
England v Aussies on 23:00 - May 27 with 2492 viewsNorthernr

England v Aussies on 22:52 - May 27 by Lblock

I may be wrong, I am quite often, but.... bear with me here... it may just be that errrrrm

Luongo isn't very good?
I fail to see what he does. He doesn't seem to link the zones, he doesnt really win the ball much, never scores (for us), no good in the air, no pace and his passing hasn't impressed me.

Diss me people. Chase me outta town.
And make me wrong

Not had a good 2016 so far.

Patience.

We need to stop rushing to write players off.
England v Aussies on 23:01 - May 27 with 2483 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England v Aussies on 23:00 - May 27 by Northernr

Not had a good 2016 so far.

Patience.

We need to stop rushing to write players off.

Can I add Washington and maybe Polter to that.
England v Aussies on 23:26 - May 27 with 2109 viewsozexile

England v Aussies on 21:20 - May 27 by olderR

I think Mooy has had a good game. Any chance he would come back to the UK?

Been raving about Mooy for a while. More than ready for English football. Would be a great signing. Fans would love him.
England v Aussies on 00:19 - May 28 with 2068 viewsozranger

England v Aussies on 23:26 - May 27 by ozexile

Been raving about Mooy for a while. More than ready for English football. Would be a great signing. Fans would love him.

Comms here were saying there is interest by Rangers. Imagine Barton and Mooy in the same team.
England v Aussies on 00:22 - May 28 with 2064 viewsozranger

Personally not too unhappy with the performance by the Aussies considering they were missing a few players and had a midfielder playing centre back. I worry for the English as their defence does look shaky. Nice goal by Dier though. Agree about Luongo but I feel we have to say that his game time through the end of the season was very little and there was some rust. As Clive said, give him time and we shall see.
England v Aussies on 00:51 - May 28 with 2049 viewsTacticalR

Luongo played ok in patches, but he seemed to completely run out of steam and at one point I saw him standing on the wrong side of an England player so he wouldn't have to receive the ball. It was a mercy to take him off.

Air hostess clique

England v Aussies on 04:13 - May 28 with 2010 viewsSydneyRs

England v Aussies on 19:24 - May 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is this a big deal for the Aussies? Most over here probably won't know it's on until Emmerdale finishes.

They still carry on about winning at Upton Park in 2003 in a game where England had pre-arranged to substitute its entire team at half time, mainly due to Wenger and Ferguson not wanting their players involved..
[Post edited 28 May 2016 4:16]
England v Aussies on 05:10 - May 28 with 1996 viewsHooparoo

England v Aussies on 22:48 - May 27 by Northernr

I just want to see Luongo grab games by the bolox a bit more, drive on in support of and beyond the striker, get in the box, score more goals. He just seems to go through the motions a lot for me. I thought he started last season really well but fell away and never came back.

I agree mate. He has all the attributes to be great but hasn't quite clicked yet. Lets see what Jimmy can do with him after a proper pre-season.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

England v Aussies on 16:52 - May 28 with 1846 viewspaulparker

England v Aussies on 22:19 - May 27 by danehoop

Sturridge is a crock and a lazy fcuker as well , he was blowing out of his Arse in that Europa league final after 30 minutes
If I were Roy I would drop him just for spending the game on his blower , what was he doing checking his bank account ? How disrespectful can you get
Take the boy Rashford he looks a team player isn't a Charlie big potatoes and he scores goals it's a no brainer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England v Aussies on 19:02 - May 28 with 1795 viewskensalriser

Why did Sturridge have his hood up? I know it was up north but it can't have been that cold and no-one around him looks unduly frigid.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England v Aussies on 19:15 - May 28 with 1784 viewsClive_Anderson

England v Aussies on 16:52 - May 28 by paulparker

Sturridge is a crock and a lazy fcuker as well , he was blowing out of his Arse in that Europa league final after 30 minutes
If I were Roy I would drop him just for spending the game on his blower , what was he doing checking his bank account ? How disrespectful can you get
Take the boy Rashford he looks a team player isn't a Charlie big potatoes and he scores goals it's a no brainer

I hate Sturridge, looks like a complete prick and runs to the nearest camera and does that ludicrous dance when he scores.

Was he related to Dean? If so then I hate him even more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024