Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon 15:49 - May 25 with 4445 viewsbosh67

Looks on the cards for an amazing €1.5m. Only we could do this. Still it gets him off the wage bill if it happens.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 23:20 - May 25 with 1281 viewsHitch

Very sporting of them really.
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 08:18 - May 26 with 1140 viewsterryb

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 19:57 - May 25 by kensalriser

if the fee's quoted in euros that would mean less, not more!

That depends on whether the exchange rate increased or decreased!
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 09:09 - May 26 with 1083 viewshopphoops

Sandro statement on joining QPR:

"It's always been my dream to play in the hoops, such a historic club, world's best fans, I can't wait to play and prove myself after a couple of injuries, show what i can do. I'm really looking forward to being in the capital, there's a big Brazilian community here, my best mate Julio Cesar of course, that's a great rivalry they've got there with their big money neighbours, hopefully we can turn things around. I'm definitely here for the football, I just want to play football, it's not the money."

Sandro statement on joining Sporting:

"It's always been my dream to play in the hoops, such a historic club, world's best fans, I can't wait to play and prove myself after a couple of injuries, show what i can do. I'm really looking forward to being in the capital, there's a big Brazilian community here, my best mate Julio Cesar of course, that's a great rivalry they've got there with their big money neighbours, hopefully we can turn things around. I'm definitely here for the football, I just want to play football, it's not the money."

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 12:27 - May 26 with 972 viewsYorkRanger

The most important thing is getting him off the wage bill, frankly any fee should be viewed as a bonus and not as a vehicle of comparison for what we paid for him.
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 13:47 - May 26 with 877 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 12:27 - May 26 by YorkRanger

The most important thing is getting him off the wage bill, frankly any fee should be viewed as a bonus and not as a vehicle of comparison for what we paid for him.

Although I agree with you York, it is natural people are going to do that.
It may also affect FFP, given the unamortized element of his transfer fee will need to be written off agains the sale price.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024