Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon 15:49 - May 25 with 4444 viewsbosh67

Looks on the cards for an amazing €1.5m. Only we could do this. Still it gets him off the wage bill if it happens.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 15:56 - May 25 with 3192 viewsAntti_Heinola

If we get *anything* for him, it's an incredible deal.

Bare bones.

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 15:59 - May 25 with 3169 viewsLongsufferingR

We should hold off until after the referendum. Pound may be worth a bit more against the euro by then.
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:03 - May 25 with 3139 viewseghamranger

Could be paper talk but he has just got married in Portugal.

What a great bit of business that was by Harry ✊✊✊!!
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:06 - May 25 with 3125 viewsBrightonhoop

Blimey. So just a £9 Mil loss then. Plus wages. Agent fees. Arry fees. Great bit of business that.
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:09 - May 25 with 3097 viewsRs_Holy

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:06 - May 25 by Brightonhoop

Blimey. So just a £9 Mil loss then. Plus wages. Agent fees. Arry fees. Great bit of business that.

Fentastic!
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:13 - May 25 with 3080 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Imagine him colliding into Taarabt; would be the biggest coming together since the Higgs boson clash.

But that's a whole different matter altogether!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:16 - May 25 with 3064 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'd take any fee for him.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:18 - May 25 with 3048 viewsMedwayR

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:06 - May 25 by Brightonhoop

I always understood it was £6m rising to £10m on appearances etc, so we would never have paid the full £10m!!

Even if it's not I'm clinging onto it to make me feel better, only a £5m loss, plus wages, agents fees etc...

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:22 - May 25 with 3030 viewsSnipper

I bloody hate Harry (the kunt) Redcrapp.
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:31 - May 25 with 2992 viewslave16

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:13 - May 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Imagine him colliding into Taarabt; would be the biggest coming together since the Higgs boson clash.

But that's a whole different matter altogether!

If sandro and taarabt collided they'd both get injured

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:49 - May 25 with 2917 viewsCroydonCaptJack

If it was originally say £6m then depending on that contract length some of that will have been writeen off already.
Seems a very low fee though.
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:54 - May 25 with 2893 viewsdaveB

We'll do well to get any fee for him, just need to get him off the wage bill
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:00 - May 25 with 2861 viewssimmo

I would have been surprised if we could give him away, so if anybody wants to actually pay real money for him - it's a bonus.

Fingers crossed he goes and Fer and Caulker are close behind

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:12 - May 25 with 2820 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:00 - May 25 by simmo

I would have been surprised if we could give him away, so if anybody wants to actually pay real money for him - it's a bonus.

Fingers crossed he goes and Fer and Caulker are close behind

It still leaves a considerable craw in my throat that we're kissing goodbye to millions and not only that, we're hoping for it as well.

What a monumental waste all round.

All this being said, I'm still hopeful and I have nothing to base this on other than inter-planetary forces combining to somehow, turn Mr. Caulker's head inside out and back together again, but if JFH did get him back to playing anything like we know he can, then it would be one huge tick off this summer's 'Thing's To Do' list.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:12 - May 25 with 2819 viewsted_hendrix

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 16:22 - May 25 by Snipper

I bloody hate Harry (the kunt) Redcrapp.

Never mind Mark, the pox ridden fcking media love the bastard, If he's not talking shit on the radio to some awe struck radio presenter who's hanging on to his every word then He'll be on your 52 inch plasma flat screen televisual shit thingy talking shit to some awe struck televisual TV presenter who hasn't got a fcking clue about football or what the bastard is on about anyway.
I hope the electric window on his drivers door crushes the pricks head one day hopefully tomorrow.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:17 - May 25 with 2795 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:12 - May 25 by ted_hendrix

Never mind Mark, the pox ridden fcking media love the bastard, If he's not talking shit on the radio to some awe struck radio presenter who's hanging on to his every word then He'll be on your 52 inch plasma flat screen televisual shit thingy talking shit to some awe struck televisual TV presenter who hasn't got a fcking clue about football or what the bastard is on about anyway.
I hope the electric window on his drivers door crushes the pricks head one day hopefully tomorrow.

most of the media probably dislike him as much as we all do. sadly, he 'does stuff' - ie, you can book him, so he's on the radio and in the papers.

Bare bones.

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:34 - May 25 with 2747 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He's got some agent that lad.
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:35 - May 25 with 2739 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I once dropped a glass coffee table on the way out of B & Q and chipped the corner of it, then sneaked it back for a refund sweating that they wouldn't check properly.

This feels quite similar .
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:40 - May 25 with 2729 viewsenfieldargh

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:35 - May 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I once dropped a glass coffee table on the way out of B & Q and chipped the corner of it, then sneaked it back for a refund sweating that they wouldn't check properly.

This feels quite similar .

a coffee table would have contributed more to our season than Sandro, at least it has its uses, chipped or not

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 17:45 - May 25 with 2704 viewsTacticalR

These days there is nothing like player sales to get the fans excited and send them home happy.

Air hostess clique

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 18:21 - May 25 with 2607 viewsHollowayRanger

redknapp totally shafted QPR

but lets not forget he WAS allowed to

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 19:30 - May 25 with 2501 viewsA_B_4

It's a tough one as you have to balance the loss we'll take on the transfer fee against the cost of sustaining his wages / the threat of FFP. Begs am interesting question though, how low would you go on transfer fees for all of our stars this summer?
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 19:41 - May 25 with 2474 viewsBlue_Castello

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 18:21 - May 25 by HollowayRanger

redknapp totally shafted QPR

but lets not forget he WAS allowed to

Well somebody always has to have a dig just when the last 18 months have seen a massive turnaround in strategy which has obviously come from Fernandes and the Board. Redcrap was given far too much freedom because naively the board thought he knew what he was doing, one of the major mistakes was appointing Phil Beard as CEO, the bloke was clueless in respect of running a football club.

Its fair to say it took far too long for the board to say no to Redcrap but when they did the bloke suddenly developed terminal knee syndrome and wanted to quit. Fernandes takes plenty of stick on here mainly because he gave an open cheque book to his management team, finally he's appointed a top notch CEO in Lee Hoos and we are gradually getting our football club back.

The Sandro deal would be excellent because the priority is to get his wages off the balance sheet if we are going to take FFP seriously, hopefully when we get the current crop of losers off the payroll the future may just see us make an occasional profit as that appears to be Les and Jimmys strategy.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 19:53]
Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 19:47 - May 25 with 2454 viewsDorse

'Simply enter your player registration number and we'll text you a quote'.

Cut to dancing robots singing 'Webuyanyplayer, Webuyanyplayer, any, any, any, any...' whilst a digitally rendered Harty Redknapp re-enacts the Singing In The Rain routine with clouds of fivers.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 19:57 - May 25 with 2429 viewskensalriser

Sandro to Sporting Lisbon on 15:59 - May 25 by LongsufferingR

We should hold off until after the referendum. Pound may be worth a bit more against the euro by then.

if the fee's quoted in euros that would mean less, not more!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024