Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Death Clock 17:42 - May 26 with 4291 viewsJAPRANGERS

https://www.death-clock.org/

Looks like I've got 18 years left. Wonder if we'll be back in the Premier by then?
[Post edited 26 May 2016 17:49]
Death Clock on 17:56 - May 26 with 3193 viewsbosh67

29 years to go according to that.

A. I don't think I can afford to live that long
B. I should see one more promotion. And countless relegations.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Death Clock on 18:14 - May 26 with 3159 viewsDiscodroids

im lucky to still be here,my death clock should have ended at 2001. I went to my employer and managed to wrangle a reasonable compensation pay off after my 3rd and final rehab spell in 2005. I made the decision in there to do something else with my life, or i wouldnt have one for much longer.

Didn't have a clue what to do other than on the lines of social work , then I met a probation officer in the Rehab home next to me in the afternoon pottery class!, (perhaps that should have told me something) . At the time The government were looking to boost recruitment in this area, and because of my age and experience i was lucky enough to secure a fast track programme at the university of east london.

The pay off from work and a bit of taxi cabbing and bar work fiscally got me through it. I was on my own as the then Mrs had finally fcked of with the kids to live in a gated Christian community in the forest of dean!. The wife got the house in the divorce and the huge equity thus it was negotiated she and the kids got a lump sum anD my CSA payments were reduced to a level where i could afford to finish the course.Otherwise i would have been fuked.

funny how life turns out .My death clock should have been 2001, but i reckon ive got a few years left in me.

Life eh !
[Post edited 26 May 2016 18:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Death Clock on 19:11 - May 26 with 3091 viewsLongsufferingR

I've got until October 2039 apparently. Worryingly they got my exact age wrong even though I put in my date of birth!
Death Clock on 19:21 - May 26 with 3073 viewshopphoops

I've got 33 years left, with my outlook as "neutral". If I'm "optimistic" i get another 7 years, so here goes.

There is a god, and unicorns, and John Terry will have a mid-match prolapse before he retires.

I feel younger already.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Death Clock on 19:26 - May 26 with 3067 viewsLblock

Twenty Six and a half years left apparently....

I entered slightly different data to my "actuals" in case it's a data capture scan.
Odd they didn't ask "Did you ever take doves, red n blacks, Callies. Mitsies etc by the bucket load?" I think that may have reduced my answer age a smidge

Just another chalk mark in the column of work to live, dont live to work.... need to make that change

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Death Clock on 19:33 - May 26 with 3054 viewsted_hendrix

I'm going next Wednesday.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Death Clock on 19:34 - May 26 with 3047 viewsLblock

Death Clock on 19:33 - May 26 by ted_hendrix

I'm going next Wednesday.

Can you lend a certain someone a tenner on Tuesday then?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Death Clock on 19:35 - May 26 with 3047 viewsbosh67

I think it is important to point out that this is for fun and not accurate. At best it is 95% right.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Death Clock on 19:58 - May 26 with 3015 viewsHollowayRanger

Wednesday, 30th April 2042

sod that i'll only be 73

I need to get an extra 12 years on top of that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Death Clock on 20:07 - May 26 with 2993 viewsbosh67

Death Clock on 19:58 - May 26 by HollowayRanger

Wednesday, 30th April 2042

sod that i'll only be 73

I need to get an extra 12 years on top of that

Really Holloway. Don't take it so seriously.... I'm sure you'll make 74.

Never knowingly right.

Death Clock on 20:15 - May 26 with 2983 viewsjohncharles

What would it be if you hadn't lied about your alcohol consumption ?
Everyone lies about that.
Also, it doesn't factor in the drunk driver that's waiting for you just when you think you can relax.

Strong and stable my arse.

Death Clock on 20:38 - May 26 with 2946 viewsoddball

apparently im dead.
Death Clock on 20:48 - May 26 with 2926 viewsbosh67

Death Clock on 20:38 - May 26 by oddball

apparently im dead.

RIP. It's a popular choice this year.

Never knowingly right.

Death Clock on 21:03 - May 26 with 2891 viewsdanehoop

Death Clock on 20:48 - May 26 by bosh67

RIP. It's a popular choice this year.

Its seems being short and overweight is largely outweighed by being positive, Not sure if that is proven medical science but means I am living until I am 84 if it does.

Never knowingly understood

Death Clock on 21:33 - May 26 with 2844 viewsTheBlob

I was dead but I'm much better now.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Death Clock on 21:48 - May 26 with 2819 viewsDorse

11 years left - dead at 53. Still, got to laugh eh?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Death Clock on 23:04 - May 26 with 2736 viewsSuffolk

I'm going to peg out the day after my son's birthday in 2046. Should I get him a present? or should I just tell him that I have a big surprise for him the day after?
Death Clock on 23:20 - May 26 with 2722 viewsMonkey_Roots

Tuesday, 2nd October 2057

I'm happy with that.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Death Clock on 23:52 - May 26 with 2689 viewsFredManRave

Death Clock on 18:14 - May 26 by Discodroids

im lucky to still be here,my death clock should have ended at 2001. I went to my employer and managed to wrangle a reasonable compensation pay off after my 3rd and final rehab spell in 2005. I made the decision in there to do something else with my life, or i wouldnt have one for much longer.

Didn't have a clue what to do other than on the lines of social work , then I met a probation officer in the Rehab home next to me in the afternoon pottery class!, (perhaps that should have told me something) . At the time The government were looking to boost recruitment in this area, and because of my age and experience i was lucky enough to secure a fast track programme at the university of east london.

The pay off from work and a bit of taxi cabbing and bar work fiscally got me through it. I was on my own as the then Mrs had finally fcked of with the kids to live in a gated Christian community in the forest of dean!. The wife got the house in the divorce and the huge equity thus it was negotiated she and the kids got a lump sum anD my CSA payments were reduced to a level where i could afford to finish the course.Otherwise i would have been fuked.

funny how life turns out .My death clock should have been 2001, but i reckon ive got a few years left in me.

Life eh !
[Post edited 26 May 2016 18:15]

Well done for beating your Death Clock DD. Thank God you did!

Mine is (allegedly) set for Sunday 29th of January, 2051. Would have preferred a Monday, obviously, but at least I'll have a mental Christmas and New Year in 2050.

The last thing I bought on my last visit to England was a "Today Is A Good Day" sign. It's a great sign. I live by it because life really is too short and I'll continue doing so especially now I know I've only got 12,665 of the bástards left!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Death Clock on 01:35 - May 27 with 2654 viewsstowmarketrange

Friday 11th November 2044.Typical that I'll miss out on the weekend's game,if we still play at the weekends in 28 years time.
Death Clock on 04:30 - May 27 with 2625 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

<a href=" " target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" title="Do you trust this link?">https://www.death-clock.org">
https://www.death-clock.org/death-clock-badge2.php?dod=Saturday, 23rd May&yod=2020&aod=Age 55" alt="Death Clock.org Calculator Results" width="220" height="180" border="0" />
Death Clock on 06:08 - May 27 with 2600 viewsDaBurgh

12 years to go... still, it's nice to know...
Death Clock on 07:30 - May 27 with 2557 viewsDorse

Just realised I said that I smoked when I don't - just got another 20 years.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Death Clock on 07:36 - May 27 with 2552 viewsloftboy

30th may 2050, reaching the ripe old age of 83, that's how old my dad will be this year.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Death Clock on 08:09 - May 27 with 2519 viewsaston_hoop

I've got 43 years left yet. We'll probably manage to beat Fulham at some point during that time which is nice!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024