Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup 1/4 final replays removed 07:58 - May 27 with 1467 viewsloftboy

Another couple of years and there wont be any in any round, another victory for sky and the PL, anyone remember going to 9 cup games in 1990 and only getting as far as the 1/4 fimal

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 08:59 - May 27 with 1411 viewsfrancisbowles

Got me thinking, what would have happened if there had been penalties in '82?

I would suggest we would have won with Allen, Gregory, Fenwick, Flanagan and Currie all scoring and Peter 'it's a laugh' Hucker having the game of his life!
FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:02 - May 27 with 1406 viewspaulparker

D

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:04 - May 27 with 1403 viewsenfieldargh

and how exactly has this topic any relevance to qpr?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:08 - May 27 with 1398 viewspaulparker

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:02 - May 27 by paulparker

D

Disgrace that the FA have bowed to the "elite clubs " in the Prem

they really have devalued a once great competition id go as far to say that the league cup is more important now
semi finals at Wembley, no replays, stupid bands before the game, 5pm kick off times
its just sh1t
how about those clubs who don't want the replays don't enter the FA cup
most of the clubs by march are out of it anyway and just fcuk off to Dubai
all this to bow to the prem im already sick of the "jose, Pep, Arsene, Conte" battle for next season , no English players, no English managers and now they are p1ssing about with the English tradition of the FA cup , how about we just move the league to Asia and have done with it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:22 - May 27 with 1369 viewsCamberleyR

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 08:59 - May 27 by francisbowles

Got me thinking, what would have happened if there had been penalties in '82?

I would suggest we would have won with Allen, Gregory, Fenwick, Flanagan and Currie all scoring and Peter 'it's a laugh' Hucker having the game of his life!

If we're talking penalties after the first game, Clive Allen wouldn't have been one of them as he was substituted just after half time. His replacement Gary Micklewhite may have though.

I think the five might have been:
Gregory
Fenwick
Currie
Stainrod
Micklewhite

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:25 - May 27 with 1360 viewsDesertBoot

Spot on. The season has barely finished and already Sky Sports, TalkSport etc are in an absolute frenzy about new managers. Pathetic

Wish I could be like David Watts

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 10:49 - May 27 with 1279 viewsrobith

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:25 - May 27 by DesertBoot

Spot on. The season has barely finished and already Sky Sports, TalkSport etc are in an absolute frenzy about new managers. Pathetic

Sky lost a ton of viewers this season - they owe advertisers on package deals big chunks of change. They are going to go into overdrive this summer - especially as BT will suffer with Spurs and Leicester in the CL
FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 11:27 - May 27 with 1235 viewsPlanetHonneywood

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:04 - May 27 by enfieldargh

Good point, bloody well argued!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 11:37 - May 27 with 1226 viewspaulparker

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:04 - May 27 by enfieldargh

Because sods law dictates we will go on a cup run next year be drawing with Utd at old Trafford instead of going back to HQ for the replay we will lose on penalties or to a last minute extra time goal off of wayne rooneys wig

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 11:50 - May 27 with 1208 viewsenfieldargh

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 11:37 - May 27 by paulparker

Because sods law dictates we will go on a cup run next year be drawing with Utd at old Trafford instead of going back to HQ for the replay we will lose on penalties or to a last minute extra time goal off of wayne rooneys wig

I refer my honorable friend to the new glasses thread

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 14:50 - May 27 with 1112 viewsfrancisbowles

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 09:22 - May 27 by CamberleyR

If we're talking penalties after the first game, Clive Allen wouldn't have been one of them as he was substituted just after half time. His replacement Gary Micklewhite may have though.

I think the five might have been:
Gregory
Fenwick
Currie
Stainrod
Micklewhite

What pills do you take for your memory, Camberley? Or is it that the air is more rarefied tin the heights of Camberley compared to down in Bisley where I am?

I had completely forgotten about Simon StainRodney, shame on me, and had overlooked Allen's substitution.
FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 15:14 - May 27 with 1089 viewsCamberleyR

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 14:50 - May 27 by francisbowles

What pills do you take for your memory, Camberley? Or is it that the air is more rarefied tin the heights of Camberley compared to down in Bisley where I am?

I had completely forgotten about Simon StainRodney, shame on me, and had overlooked Allen's substitution.

Haha, just a brain that can absorb and remember useless trivia and knowledge mate

For what it's worth, I think Spurs' five would have been:
Hoddle
Roberts
Archibald
Brooke (would have been Hazard but he was subbed)
Crooks

I own up I did have to look up that Hazard had been subbed

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 18:28 - May 27 with 1032 viewsNorthernr

Mr Roy says he hopes this is a step towards a winter break which will help "freshen the minds" of the millionaires and their four training sessions a week.

I've always said that nothing freshens the mind like being bunged en masse onto a long haul flight for four quick fire exhibition matches in a a massively different time zone.

I don't know why we don't just do away with the competitive football altogether. Getting in the way of the real quiz - shifting shirts in Malaysia and fcking about with AC Milan on a converted baseball diamond in New York.
FA cup 1/4 final replays removed on 12:19 - May 28 with 919 viewsTGRRRSSS

Thats about the size of it in one North.

Won't be that long before they do away with the League Cup I reckon and quite possibly perhaps shorten the FA Cup further?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024