Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... 10:26 - May 27 with 3978 viewswestberksr

wasn't the big issue

possibly not safe for work.................. (includes body paint and boobies)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/ayr-united-kit-launch-criti

wouldn't normally be trawling through this stuff

but one of my neighbours works for the bookies that sponsor it and is the brains behind this! nice work if you can get it. One way to get lots of press coverage for a second division team too, and as any bookie will tell you there is no such thing as bad publicity/free advertising.
[Post edited 27 May 2016 10:28]
a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 10:45 - May 27 with 3928 viewsDannyPaddox

Mmm ... Ayr in a G-string.
a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 10:55 - May 27 with 3907 viewswestberksr

the 2 previous photo shoots were done in his garden a few doors up the road, this year they opted for the office in london; as Ayr got promoted they wanted to look at bit more professional!
a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 10:56 - May 27 with 3906 viewsbosh67

a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 10:45 - May 27 by DannyPaddox

Mmm ... Ayr in a G-string.

Very good

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 11:04 - May 27 with 3878 viewsDeepcutHoop

a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 10:55 - May 27 by westberksr

the 2 previous photo shoots were done in his garden a few doors up the road, this year they opted for the office in london; as Ayr got promoted they wanted to look at bit more professional!

'they wanted to look at bit more professional!'

Ooh, they so nearly nailed it.
a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 11:21 - May 27 with 3820 viewswestberksr

a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 11:04 - May 27 by DeepcutHoop

'they wanted to look at bit more professional!'

Ooh, they so nearly nailed it.

yep, sat in an office with phones and everything!
a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 11:26 - May 27 with 3803 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Your mate works for Bodog?

There were in the building I worked in out in Manila and the husband of one of my colleagues worked there. Consequently, I went on a couple of nights out with them and if I were asked to sum up the average Bodog employee in one word, then that word would be 'thirsty'!

The following mornings usually heralded a day of no calls please Ms Moneypenny, admin, nurofen and water!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 15:46 - May 27 with 3587 viewswestberksr

a kit launch where the width of the hoops......... on 11:26 - May 27 by PlanetHonneywood

Your mate works for Bodog?

There were in the building I worked in out in Manila and the husband of one of my colleagues worked there. Consequently, I went on a couple of nights out with them and if I were asked to sum up the average Bodog employee in one word, then that word would be 'thirsty'!

The following mornings usually heralded a day of no calls please Ms Moneypenny, admin, nurofen and water!

that must be in the job description!

i've a sore head today after popping out for a swift couple at 5pm and crawling home at 10.30 after a packet of crisps for my supper; washed down with about 8 pints.

thirsty is the word that springs to mind; irritatingly the fukker never gains a pound! He is behind all of this stuff to get press coverage; I suppose PR Director describes it best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024