Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker to Palace 18:04 - May 27 with 10758 viewsrichranger

For £6.5 million. Would be happy for that.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/27/crystal-palace-steven-caulker-q
Caulker to Palace on 22:37 - May 30 with 2640 viewsFredManRave

Caulker to Palace on 22:17 - May 30 by Northernr

I agree to an extent. I still think there's a great player in there and was pleased when we signed him. But I've heard some horrendous things about him, bit of a nightmare apparently.
Neither Pulis nor Allardyce are beyond making a signing because the player has a favourable agent.

Personally, one of the reasons I've been so surprised about the initial story and now the subsequent ones showing even more interest in Super Stevie is that surely the managers in question must also have heard about his (alleged) off field situations?! So adding that to his lack of first team football for such an effectively long period of time and that now being at several different clubs you would think would mean interest from Championship level and at a much lower cost than is being mentioned.

He may well be a good player but so few games at 3 different clubs/managers and with suggested off the field issues to boot I'll be very surprised (but happy) if we end up selling him for a good price to a good club.

All that said I hope he becomes the player that many suggest he has the ability to become.
[Post edited 30 May 2016 22:39]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Caulker to Palace on 23:10 - May 30 with 2559 viewsQPRDave

Caulker to Palace on 22:17 - May 30 by Northernr

I agree to an extent. I still think there's a great player in there and was pleased when we signed him. But I've heard some horrendous things about him, bit of a nightmare apparently.
Neither Pulis nor Allardyce are beyond making a signing because the player has a favourable agent.

Yeah fair point Northern. What was the ratio Les said in the interview? 1 in 4 are expected to be a success.
I suppose as well both Koeman & Klopp thought they could get something out of him too.
Caulker to Palace on 13:34 - May 31 with 2258 viewsR_from_afar

Caulker to Palace on 19:45 - May 27 by FredManRave

I'm sure we'd all agree that if we got 6.5million quid for Caulker from Palace it would be confirmation that there is, in fact, a God.

...or that someone on the Rangers board has made a Faustian pact with the devil.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Caulker to Palace on 13:44 - May 31 with 2233 viewsTacticalR

Caulker to Palace on 23:10 - May 30 by QPRDave

Yeah fair point Northern. What was the ratio Les said in the interview? 1 in 4 are expected to be a success.
I suppose as well both Koeman & Klopp thought they could get something out of him too.

If Klopp's huggs didn't do the trick perhaps it's time for some tough love from Pulis?

Air hostess clique

Caulker to Palace on 14:06 - May 31 with 2160 viewsQPRDave

Caulker to Palace on 13:44 - May 31 by TacticalR

If Klopp's huggs didn't do the trick perhaps it's time for some tough love from Pulis?

Ooo-er
Caulker to Palace on 12:07 - Jun 1 with 1951 viewsTacticalR

Caulker to Palace on 14:06 - May 31 by QPRDave

Ooo-er

The question is...do the old school methods still work these days?

Ryan Shawcross reveals all on naked Tony Pulis headbutting James Beattie
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/stoke-city/11839712/Ryan-Shawcro

Air hostess clique

Caulker to Palace on 12:24 - Jun 1 with 1897 viewscyprusmel

Three clubs chasing one of our own, can't believe it.
Caulker to Palace on 12:34 - Jun 1 with 1855 viewsadhoc_qpr

Caulker to Palace on 12:24 - Jun 1 by cyprusmel

Three clubs chasing one of our own, can't believe it.

Once you're perceived as a 'Premiership player' or an 'England player' it's amazing how long it sticks regardless of how far from reality it is!
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker to Palace on 13:03 - Jun 1 with 1781 viewsTacticalR

Caulker to Palace on 12:34 - Jun 1 by adhoc_qpr

Once you're perceived as a 'Premiership player' or an 'England player' it's amazing how long it sticks regardless of how far from reality it is!

Is it like being a 'made man' in the mafia?

Air hostess clique

Caulker to Palace on 13:16 - Jun 1 with 1732 viewsRBlock

We must be giving Pulis a whopping great brown envelope to potentially take both Sandro and Caulker off of our hands.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 15:25]
Caulker to Palace on 14:18 - Jun 1 with 1573 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Would anyone be not surprised to see him flourish there?

It's us I tell you!
Caulker to Palace on 14:38 - Jun 1 with 1535 viewsDorse

Caulker to Palace on 13:34 - May 31 by R_from_afar

...or that someone on the Rangers board has made a Faustian pact with the devil.

RFA

Heard he turned us down. We got stuck with a dodgy pyramid scheme from Horus.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Caulker to Palace on 17:07 - Jun 3 with 1229 viewsFredManRave

Everybody keep perfectly still.

The 24-year-old has endured a difficult couple of seasons and only made six league appearances in two loan spells at Southampton and Liverpool.

Caulker is expected to leave QPR this summer and West Brom and Palace are both interested in a deal, according to the Daily Mail.

However, it is claimed the England international would favour a move to the Hawthorns rather than joining Alan Pardew’s Palace.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/palace/14534989.Ex_Liverpool_loanee_ready_to_
[Post edited 3 Jun 2016 17:08]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024